Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Littlekit's Derpin'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Littlekit's Derpin' Empty
PostSubject: Littlekit's Derpin'   Littlekit's Derpin' EmptyFri 12 Jul 2013 - 15:22

Littlekit padded out of the nursery, blinking a few times after looking at the sun. He gave a yawn and looked around the motionless camp. It seemed really no one was up, and Littlekit kinda felt like playing.
The kit, being almost an apprentice, took a stick he found laying on the wet ground and leapt upon it, giving a small squeal of excitement. I'm gonna be leader one day! he promised himself. But until then... The kit rolled around, throwing the stick in the air and continued doing his 'warrior practice'.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Littlekit's Derpin'   Littlekit's Derpin' EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013 - 11:38

Duckpaw looked up from his spot by the river, still in camp. He watched Littlekit roll around, 'attacking' the poor stick that'd fallen from the willow tree. Flicking his tail, called to the young tom, "Hey Littlekit, want to fish for minnows?" He knew the kit was strong and close to being apprenticed, and he'd leap into the current if the kit came close to falling in.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Littlekit's Derpin'   Littlekit's Derpin' EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013 - 20:46

Littlekit got up from his play and looked at Duckpaw, the stick still hanging from his jaws. "You mean in the territory?" he asked with excitement, his words muffled by the branch. "I thought they said kits couldn't go in the territory!" he mewed, putting the stick down.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Littlekit's Derpin'   Littlekit's Derpin' EmptyWed 17 Jul 2013 - 8:47

Duckpaw gave a purr of amusement, shaking his head. "No, fish-brain." he teased, gesturing towards the river in front of him. "Right here, where I'm at."

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Littlekit's Derpin'   Littlekit's Derpin' EmptyWed 17 Jul 2013 - 18:11

Littlekit suddenly got a small frown of disappointment. "Awww," he mewed sadly. "Nobody ever lets me into the territory!" The almost-apprentice walked over to Duckpaw and sat by the small river.
"So, how do I catch fish?" he asked, getting a bit excited.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Littlekit's Derpin'   Littlekit's Derpin' EmptyWed 17 Jul 2013 - 18:20

Duckpaw's ears twitched. "You don't want to go as a kit, trust me." turning his gaze back towards the river he watched small shapes flit past. "First, don't let your shadow fall over the water. Keep your voice low, and watch them." he added, lowering his voice and tensing his shoulders. Striking a paw in he flicked out a minnow, nipping it's neck and holding it between his teeth. "Now you try." he prompted, placing the fish back on the ground.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Littlekit's Derpin'   Littlekit's Derpin' EmptyThu 18 Jul 2013 - 17:30

Littlekit nodded and concentrated on the water, keeping by the bank so his shadow wouldn't fall over the water. All of the sudden he whipped his paw into the water, hooking a minnow on the end of his claw.
The young kit threw the minnow on the ground and pounced on it. "Look, Duckpaw!" he mewed excitedly. "Caught one!"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Littlekit's Derpin'   Littlekit's Derpin' EmptyThu 18 Jul 2013 - 17:35

Duckpaw purred, his amber eyes sparkling with pride, like he was this kit's mentor, and watching him grow was the most important thing. "Your first fish, Littlekit! And you caught one before becoming a 'paw!" he exclaimed, flicking the kit's shoulder with his tail.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Littlekit's Derpin'   Littlekit's Derpin' EmptyThu 25 Jul 2013 - 21:03

Littlekit purred in excitement. "I hope you're my mentor when I become and apprentice!" he mewed happily.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Littlekit's Derpin'   Littlekit's Derpin' EmptyThu 25 Jul 2013 - 21:13

Duckpaw blinked in surprise. "Wow, that'd be such an honor, Littlekit! But I'm sure you'd make the best warrior RiverClan has seen; at least, second best to me then!"

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Littlekit's Derpin'   Littlekit's Derpin' EmptyFri 26 Jul 2013 - 16:31

Littlekit smiled mischeviously. "Just you wait, I'll be leader! And I'll a better warrior than anyone in RiverClan!" The kit's eyes sparkled. Just the thought of being the leader made him leap in joy.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Littlekit's Derpin'   Littlekit's Derpin' EmptyFri 26 Jul 2013 - 17:25

Duckpaw shook his head. "Not before me! But I'll make you deputy when I become the best leader RiverClan's ever seen!" he said, his chest puffing out out as he lifted his chin.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Littlekit's Derpin'   Littlekit's Derpin' EmptySun 28 Jul 2013 - 19:53

"Nu-uh!" Littlekit objected. "I'll be the best!" Littlekit gave a snicker of delight. "But don't worry, I'll make you my faithful deputy!"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Littlekit's Derpin'   Littlekit's Derpin' EmptySun 28 Jul 2013 - 21:37

Duckpaw bowed. "How I would be honored, Littlestar." he purred, eyes sparkling with amusement.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Littlekit's Derpin'   Littlekit's Derpin' EmptyMon 29 Jul 2013 - 14:40

"Yep!" Littlekit mewed, pouncing on Duckpaw's back. "Now carry me to the nursery, o'faithful one!" he purred in amusement.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Littlekit's Derpin'   Littlekit's Derpin' Empty

Back to top Go down

Littlekit's Derpin'
Page 1 of 1