Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Assessment of Two Apprentices

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

Assessment of Two Apprentices Empty
PostSubject: Assessment of Two Apprentices   Assessment of Two Apprentices EmptyWed 3 Jul 2013 - 20:39

Shadeclaw sat down casually by the entrance to camp, waiting for his apprentice, Fawnpaw. Today they had her assessment to do, and since it was about mid-day, he figured they had waited long enough. However, he was more excited than he probably should be, eager to get to see how his apprentice had progressed in her training, and how good she would do. What was better, Nightcloud said she might come with, along with her apprentice, Cinderpaw, for her assessment too. Shadeclaw smirked, confident that they'd be able to pass with flying colors. If only they could get a move on already. Where was everyone?

Last edited by Ice Cream Zombie on Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 15:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7406

PostSubject: Re: Assessment of Two Apprentices   Assessment of Two Apprentices EmptyWed 3 Jul 2013 - 21:04

Nightcloud was sitting over by the fresh-kill pile, eating a toad as her gaze flickered around the clearing, quickly noticing Shadeclaw sitting by the entrance of the camp. Her gaze widen as she quickly swallowed her bite. The assessment! She had forgotten their plans of doing it together. She quickly finshed her toad before she got to her paws and headed toward the apprentice den, pausing to call for Cinderpaw for a quick second before heading over to her friend. "Hey Shadeclaw, we are doing the assessment, right?" she said quickly, a small smile on her face. She had a feeling she was right, but she just wanted to make sure.

Assessment of Two Apprentices ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray

Last edited by Badger on Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 15:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Assessment of Two Apprentices   Assessment of Two Apprentices EmptyWed 3 Jul 2013 - 21:11

Shadeclaw nodded, happy to see Nightcloud come over to ask about it. That probably meant she was coming then. "Right. I'm waiting on Fawnpaw. Is Cinderpaw ready?" He asked, glancing towards the apprentice den. "I can't wait to get going. I know they'll do great."

Last edited by Ice Cream Zombie on Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 15:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Assessment of Two Apprentices   Assessment of Two Apprentices EmptyMon 8 Jul 2013 - 14:43

OOC: I thought that I only needed battle training? The requirements say I only need one patrol. ^^;

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Assessment of Two Apprentices   Assessment of Two Apprentices EmptyMon 8 Jul 2013 - 18:18

Ooc: Oh, I didn't notice they updated the requirements :/ Sorry.

We could change this to be your assessment, but we'd need an 'okay' from Badger since this involves her apprentice as well.

Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Assessment of Two Apprentices   Assessment of Two Apprentices EmptyThu 11 Jul 2013 - 14:28

OOC: Sure, I don't mind. It's alright Ice, I didn't notice it until I was doing all my training in the other clans that only made me do one patrol.

I'll get to Badge about it shortly, or if she sees this topic and gives an OK.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Assessment of Two Apprentices   Assessment of Two Apprentices EmptyFri 12 Jul 2013 - 9:29

Occ; Sorry for not posting any sooner, but I've been stuck on my phone so I haven't been wanting to post cause I hate doing so on my phone. I am perfectly fine with turning this into an assessment, so yea...

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Assessment of Two Apprentices   Assessment of Two Apprentices EmptyFri 12 Jul 2013 - 15:04

Ooc: Right then...I edited my posts. We're just waiting on two apprentices to appear.

Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Assessment of Two Apprentices   Assessment of Two Apprentices EmptySat 13 Jul 2013 - 18:28

Fawnpaw walked over to Shadeclaw and Nightcloud, giving a fake smile to cover up her recent mischief. "Hello you two, sorry I'm late! It's assessment today, right?" the brown she-cat mewed, letting out a sigh which couldn't be sure of whether it was of relief or of concern. Sitting down, she hoped her mentor wouldn't be angered by how late she was to getting up and heading out for her assessment. Rolling her eyes, Fawnpaw thought it would be fine, but she couldn't completely be sure of herself for once.

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Assessment of Two Apprentices   Assessment of Two Apprentices EmptySun 14 Jul 2013 - 11:40

The tome nodded. "We're just waiting on Cinderpaw." Shadeclaw purred, returning her smile though he wasn't exactly happy with her being so late. "What have you been up to? You sure took your time." His smile went away, and his purr turned into a simple meow. Curiosity sparked in his eyes.

May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Assessment of Two Apprentices   Assessment of Two Apprentices EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013 - 13:47

Cinderpaw cocked her head from her position behind Shadeclaw. "I've been here for a while, actually." Making her way around the two warriors to stand next to Fawnpaw, a small grin lit up her face.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Assessment of Two Apprentices   Assessment of Two Apprentices EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013 - 21:29

Nightcloud jumped when Cinderpaw talked, spinning around to face her apprentice. A look of shock came across her face at the sight of Cinderpaw, which quickly was overtaken by a look of glee and pride. "Well, alright then," she said with a cough, trying to remove all traces of her shock that her apprentice had manged to sneak up on all three of them without being seen. If Cinderpaw could do that to a toad during the assessment today, she would be all set.

As her apprentice went around to stand next to Fawnpaw, Nightcloud spun back and cleared her throat, her tail flickering. "Today we are doing your assessments. Shadeclaw and I have spoken and we figured that doing these today with you two will save time and efforts. However, I will let Shadeclaw here go into the much 'finer' details of the assessment, seeing how he was the one who thought we should do it together in the first place."

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Assessment of Two Apprentices   Assessment of Two Apprentices EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013 - 13:25

Shadeclaw perked his ears, hopping backwards as Cinderpaw appeared. "Woah. Nice sneaking!" He chuckled, then quieted down as Nightcloud began explaining that this was their assessment. He nodded when she passed the conversation onto him, and turned to the apprentices. "As Nightcloud said, this is your assessment. You'll be hunting all over the territory in hopes of catching a certain amount of prey without messing up too much. Remember to focus and don't mess around, since this is a very serious, important part of your training. The two of us will be watching how you do from the shadows, but you are not to speak to us until after the assessment is over. Act like you don't even see us. We'll let you know when it's over, so until then, just keep doing your best." The tom explained, using the moment of silence to take a breath after the explanation. "You are each assigned to catch at least six pieces of prey. Once you've done that, wait for everyone else at the camp entrance. If you understand, then I don't see why we shouldn't go ahead and start!" Shadeclaw declared, leaping to his paws excitedly.

Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Assessment of Two Apprentices   Assessment of Two Apprentices EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013 - 13:55

Listening to Shadeclaw's and Nightcloud's instructions, Fawnpaw nodded, trying to take this seriously. Six pieces of prey? Sure! She'll just aim for pairs or groups of three to simplify this assessment. Fazed by the fact that brown apprentice wanted to finish her assessment first and to take orders seriously, she didn't notice when Cinderpaw appeared. As soon as Shadeclaw gave the signal, the she-cat had started dashing through the marshy grounds of ShadowClan territory.

Looking about for pairs or even higher amounts of groups, Fawnpaw got the scent of mice. A whole nest of them! Seems like maybe five of them. A mother and father caring for their offspring... Well, that's going to end soon. Going into her crouch, she started stalking towards the burrow. Checking if she had everything right, Fawnpaw unsheathed her claws and pounced...

...And it went well! As she pounced in, her claws had dug into two of them, though she didn't plan that. Swiftly biting into the necks of two mice, she didn't notice one of them escaped until she prepared to bit its neck. Sighing, Fawnpaw was satisfied with the four she caught, but if she had caught that last one, she would've only had one more piece of prey left. Instead, she had to get two more. Oh well, maybe the apprentice decided to go after some lizards next. Picking up her four mice, she continued to walk through the territory in search of more prey.

Last edited by Echo on Tue 16 Jul 2013 - 13:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15130

PostSubject: Re: Assessment of Two Apprentices   Assessment of Two Apprentices EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013 - 13:55

The member 'Echo' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 2, 5, 6, 5, 6

Assessment of Two Apprentices Mistpe10
Assessment of Two Apprentices Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assessment of Two Apprentices   Assessment of Two Apprentices Empty

Back to top Go down

Assessment of Two Apprentices
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next