Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Teaching the Borders

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Teaching the Borders - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Borders   Teaching the Borders - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul 2013 - 11:24

Falconfang nodded in approval at their knowledge, giving a small smile to Rainpaw. Sure, it was a very cruel stereotype and not necessarily true, but it wasn't all terrible if cats were thinking that about a clan the deputy didn't particularly like. "Yes, very good you two," he mewed softly, walking away from the Thunderpath. "Shadowclan cats can be very deceitful, so remember to not give up any clan information to them if you see one, though that really goes for any rival clan. Finally, there's Thunderclan, though you shouldn't see any of those cats around here. Still, you should know about all the clans, so is there anything you know about Thunderclan?" He gave them a sly smile. "This is the final question for today, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Borders   Teaching the Borders - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Aug 2013 - 17:06

Rainpaw perked up at this question. Thunderclan was good allies with Windclan, or at least, they had a good history with each other.
"They hunt in the trees," she stated.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Borders   Teaching the Borders - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug 2013 - 14:07

Falconfang nodded, waving his tail for his apprentices to follow him back to camp. "Good, Rainpaw. They hunt squirrels and birds in the forest, and due to the distance between our camps, we aren't likely to see them. Still, it's good to know every clan in the forest. Now, you two get a piece of prey and rest. We'll be picking up on your training tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Borders   Teaching the Borders - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teaching the Borders
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2