Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ivypaw's battle training (Join or stay an apprentice forever! muahahahaha)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ivypaw's battle training (Join or stay an apprentice forever! muahahahaha) Empty
PostSubject: Ivypaw's battle training (Join or stay an apprentice forever! muahahahaha)   Ivypaw's battle training (Join or stay an apprentice forever! muahahahaha) EmptySun 23 Jun 2013 - 10:32

Patcheye padded towards the apprentice's den her calico head peered into the apprentice's den "Ivypaw! get your furry bottom out here! you got training and you are slacking off!" she yowled at the apprentices, withdrawing from the den she walked to the entrance not caring to eat.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4942

Ivypaw's battle training (Join or stay an apprentice forever! muahahahaha) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivypaw's battle training (Join or stay an apprentice forever! muahahahaha)   Ivypaw's battle training (Join or stay an apprentice forever! muahahahaha) EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013 - 10:34

Ivypaw appeared from behind her mentor. "And? I was awake, ya know." The tabby meowed, flexing her claws. She was slacking off, but only because she was slipping in and out of camp.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ivypaw's battle training (Join or stay an apprentice forever! muahahahaha)   Ivypaw's battle training (Join or stay an apprentice forever! muahahahaha) EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013 - 21:20

"Oh really now?" she meowed sarcastically and headed out of camp with Ivypaw right behind her.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Ivypaw's battle training (Join or stay an apprentice forever! muahahahaha)   Ivypaw's battle training (Join or stay an apprentice forever! muahahahaha) EmptyFri 5 Jul 2013 - 18:13

Looking around, Ivypaw stifled a yawn. "This is better be fun.. Or this will b- Rabbit!" Ivypaw exclaimed, darting after the prey.

Ooc: Hunting lesson!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ivypaw's battle training (Join or stay an apprentice forever! muahahahaha)   Ivypaw's battle training (Join or stay an apprentice forever! muahahahaha) EmptyFri 12 Jul 2013 - 18:50

Patcheye rolled her eyes, a smile shortly ensued as she watched the apprentice dart off after the rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Ivypaw's battle training (Join or stay an apprentice forever! muahahahaha)   Ivypaw's battle training (Join or stay an apprentice forever! muahahahaha) EmptyMon 15 Jul 2013 - 8:15

Pouncing on the rabbit a hundred times before it got away. Returning to her mentor, she had nothing. "I tried..."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ivypaw's battle training (Join or stay an apprentice forever! muahahahaha)   Ivypaw's battle training (Join or stay an apprentice forever! muahahahaha) EmptySat 20 Jul 2013 - 23:24

"Yes, yes you did" she meowed turning away once again.

a few minutes later

Reaching the training ground Patcheye lashed around swinging a sheathed paw at the apprentice " First, I will teach you the front paw strike." she meowed with a bold voice.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Ivypaw's battle training (Join or stay an apprentice forever! muahahahaha)   Ivypaw's battle training (Join or stay an apprentice forever! muahahahaha) EmptyMon 22 Jul 2013 - 6:49

Ivypaw nodded. Watching her mentor, she patiently waited for her turn.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ivypaw's battle training (Join or stay an apprentice forever! muahahahaha)   Ivypaw's battle training (Join or stay an apprentice forever! muahahahaha) EmptyMon 22 Jul 2013 - 7:20

"Now first, for the front paw strike which is a very simple move you want to----"

As the Patcheye mentored and fixed any errors that any apprentice would've shown the apprentice seemed to have gotten better as they went on, but as they did Patcheye hadn't noticed that it was getting a bit dark for they were out of camp for almost the whole day.

OOC: Hope I am not controlling you char.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Ivypaw's battle training (Join or stay an apprentice forever! muahahahaha)   Ivypaw's battle training (Join or stay an apprentice forever! muahahahaha) EmptyMon 22 Jul 2013 - 9:02

Ooc: Sorta, but I don't care. I just got my internet fixed!

Ic: Looking around, Ivypaw noticed it was almost sundown. "Uhh... Patcheye? It's getting dark out..." She said, looking around.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ivypaw's battle training (Join or stay an apprentice forever! muahahahaha)   Ivypaw's battle training (Join or stay an apprentice forever! muahahahaha) EmptyMon 22 Jul 2013 - 9:19

"Oh, haha I guess I got carried away in your training, well I guess we can go back to camp now" the she-cat meowed and started to walk off to camp.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Ivypaw's battle training (Join or stay an apprentice forever! muahahahaha)   Ivypaw's battle training (Join or stay an apprentice forever! muahahahaha) EmptyMon 22 Jul 2013 - 9:23

Nodding the apprentice followed.

End of topic.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivypaw's battle training (Join or stay an apprentice forever! muahahahaha)   Ivypaw's battle training (Join or stay an apprentice forever! muahahahaha) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ivypaw's battle training (Join or stay an apprentice forever! muahahahaha)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: