Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

RiverClan, Roll Out

Go down 
+6
Shadow
Echo
Frosty
Silverpaw/Streampaw
meme police
Sleepy
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

RiverClan, Roll Out Empty
PostSubject: RiverClan, Roll Out   RiverClan, Roll Out EmptySun 23 Jun 2013 - 1:58

OOC: For everyone to join! Apprentices, this can count as your patrol for training. Even if you've already had a patrol or you're a warrior, you can still join. Please do, actually. I want as many people here as possible! We need to bond as a Clan and have some fun.

IC: Reedheart clambered over the pebbles and rocks that littered RiverClan territory. Greenleaf had finally arrived in full swing, and Reedheart got the privilege to lead a patrol on the fine day. The sun shone brightly in the cerulean sky and puffy white clouds drifted lazily with the cool pleasant breezes that carried scents of the river and prey.

The smile plastered on his face was a natural one, and it felt good to be happy about something. All his troubles seemed to melt away in the sunshine, and he almost dared anyone to act gloomy at such a time.

RiverClan, Roll Out I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan, Roll Out   RiverClan, Roll Out EmptySun 23 Jun 2013 - 6:48

Duckpaw ran to catch up with Reedheart, barely making it over the rocks. With his hind legs being farther stuck out than they should be, it made it challenging for him to keep up; but he managed. "It's so nice out today! I think Green-Leaf is my favorite season.." The brown tabby tom said with a wispy voice. I lifted his chin and closed his eyes, inhaling deeply at another breeze, carrying scents of the river, prey, and faintly border markers.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Silverpaw/Streampaw

Silverpaw/Streampaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan warrior,Starclan warrior, Starclan warrior , Starclan apprentice , Starclan apprentice,Starclan Kit , Riverclan apprentice,Riverclan apprentice ,Windclan apprentice,Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan, Roll Out   RiverClan, Roll Out EmptySun 23 Jun 2013 - 11:58

Cherrypaw yawned and stirred in her nest.her cream Brown and white pelt had feather stuck in it. She got to her paws bank the moss from her pelt and padded out into the camp. She soon spotted her mentor and Duckpaw she padded over"hi Duckpaw Reedheart"she needs in greeting then she looked at her mentor,reedheart,"is there a patrol or something I can join today?"she asked sitting down.

4th life:Bramblepaw of Shadowclan(deceased)
5th life:Sorrelpaw/soul of Windclan(deceased)
6th life:Mosskit of Riverclan(deceased)
7th life:Silverpaw/wind of Riverclan(Alive)
8th life:Streampaw/sky of Riverclan(Alive)
9th life:Silentpaw/claw of Windclan -Half clan - (alive)
10th life:Flickerkit-paw-blaze of Thunderclan -(alive)
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan, Roll Out   RiverClan, Roll Out EmptySun 23 Jun 2013 - 12:29

Following just behind Reedheart, the RiverClan leader stayed quiet, a small smile present on her face. The sun was a bit warm for her liking, but that could easily be fixed with a dip in the river. Froststar looked around for her apprentice, hoping the she-cat was soaking up knowledge about the territory and such, though also wanting the apprentice to just appreciate how nice the day was and just have fun.

Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan, Roll Out   RiverClan, Roll Out EmptySun 23 Jun 2013 - 14:33

Tagging along with Duckpaw, Mintpaw purred. She was hoping to spend some time with the clan, especially outside of camp. Perhaps they could do this weekly, or daily, or whatever. As long as they can do this, then sure!

OOC: Sorry, on a phone and its hard to type here.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan, Roll Out   RiverClan, Roll Out EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013 - 9:01

Duckpaw looked at Mintpaw and gave a playful growl, cuffing her over the ears. "Roar! I'm a fearsome ShadowClan warrior! Fear me! Roar!" the tabby proceeded to tackle Mintpaw, laughing all the while.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan, Roll Out   RiverClan, Roll Out EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013 - 20:16

Just then, Cinderpaw dashed out of the camp and into the territory to find the patrol as fast as she could, skidding to a halt when she finally was able to get into the group, finally stopping right between Reedheart and her mentor Froststar. She quickly glanced back and forth between the two, trying to figure out just what they were doing today and why there seemed to be such a large patrol. She quickly turned to Reedheart and perked up. "Reedheart! What are we doing today?" she asked before turning to Froststar. "Are we going on a patrol? Are we going to meet the other clans?" It was really obvious she was excited for whatever it was they were doing.

Last edited by Shadow on Tue 25 Jun 2013 - 21:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan, Roll Out   RiverClan, Roll Out EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013 - 23:48

OOC: I should clarify that I had envisioned them already out on patrol in the territory, specifically in the northern part xD Sorry if I wasn't clear enough in the original post. ;w;

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2525

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan, Roll Out   RiverClan, Roll Out EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013 - 17:05

Noticing hat she was lagging behind, Nightbird quickened her pace to stroll a little ways from the patrol. Gently breathing in the cool breeze, the black she-cat surprised herself with how much she had missed green-leaf. Gazing up with half-closed eyes, she let the warm sunlight gently dry the dew clinging to her pelt. "Where are we going?", the young warrior quietly mewed to no one, and waited for the question to answer itself.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan, Roll Out   RiverClan, Roll Out EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013 - 21:43

ooc: edited x3 I just didn't read it well enough~
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan, Roll Out   RiverClan, Roll Out EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013 - 23:10

Reedheart quietly pondered Cinderpaw and Nightbird's questions. Officially, it was a border patrol, but the tom knew that there wasn't really anything to patrol, unless WindClan grew wings and jumped over the Gorge. RiverClan hardly even went to this area anyways; the river provided everything, from prey to fun.

But what adventure could RiverClan have if they just stuck by the river? That was no fun. Besides, it wasn't like they could go sunning today anyways...

"Just going around." he mewed to the rest. "We can hunt while we're up here, too."

Back to top Go down
Silverpaw/Streampaw

Silverpaw/Streampaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan warrior,Starclan warrior, Starclan warrior , Starclan apprentice , Starclan apprentice,Starclan Kit , Riverclan apprentice,Riverclan apprentice ,Windclan apprentice,Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan, Roll Out   RiverClan, Roll Out EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013 - 23:14

Cherrypaw padded close by her mentor as she looked around.

4th life:Bramblepaw of Shadowclan(deceased)
5th life:Sorrelpaw/soul of Windclan(deceased)
6th life:Mosskit of Riverclan(deceased)
7th life:Silverpaw/wind of Riverclan(Alive)
8th life:Streampaw/sky of Riverclan(Alive)
9th life:Silentpaw/claw of Windclan -Half clan - (alive)
10th life:Flickerkit-paw-blaze of Thunderclan -(alive)
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7404

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan, Roll Out   RiverClan, Roll Out EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013 - 10:06

Maplepaw as quite as she tagged along, her ear flickering. Her first time out of camp...and her fur was showing it. It was fluffed up sightly; showing that she was trying to remain clam but the slight puff showed she was failing. She swallowed, her head whipping around as she attempted to shake whatever water was clinging to her paws as she walked. She stuck close to the group; awaiting for a command to stop or anything.

RiverClan, Roll Out ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan, Roll Out   RiverClan, Roll Out EmptyFri 28 Jun 2013 - 16:44

Duckpaw looked at Maplepaw, slightly puffed up and looking flustered and agitated. He slowed down, and walked beside her, step for step. "Are you okay Maplepaw? You look a bit.. upset. Like something's annoying you or something." he said gently, head tipped to the left as he stared at her. His amber eyes glowed and he laid his fluffy tail over her shoulder, giving a small smile.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7404

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan, Roll Out   RiverClan, Roll Out EmptyFri 28 Jun 2013 - 17:20

Maplepaw jumped when Duckpaw spoke to her, whipping her head around to face him as she grinned sheepishly when she realized it was him who had talked. "Uh, i-it's nothing, Duckpaw. Just...this is my first time out of the camp and seeing the territory, that is all." And there is the fact that I don't like water. The last part was in her head, but her face clearly showed it as she attempted to shake whatever water was still clinging to her paws. She didn't truly hate water, but she sure wasn't a fan of it. She also couldn't slid to the water like her Clanmates, her fur just wasn't waterproof enough or something like that. However, she wasn't going to let her Clanmates figure that out; she wouldn't look like a real RiverClan cat then.

RiverClan, Roll Out ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan, Roll Out   RiverClan, Roll Out Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan, Roll Out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next