Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry [Open]   Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry [Open] EmptyFri 17 Nov 2017 - 15:27

Silentkit had sneaked from the camp, her paws falling lightly though the forest as she picked her way through the trees. She continued to walk/stumble through the territory, her pink nose sniffing the air for any warriors that might find her.

After a while, Silentkit grew tired. She had no clue where she was, she wanted to find someone to help her. But unfortunately, she was a mute. She continued to walk through the woods, the greying clouds making her look upwards. She did not stop walking until a clap of lightning illuminated the treetops. The tiny kit shivered in fear as she opened her mouth, a silent cry for help.

She tried her hardest to make a sound, yet nothing came. A bolt of lightning struck a nearby tree and Silentkit jumped backwards in shock, as the thunder shook the ground on which she stood. She stomped her tiny paws in an effort to make sound, wishing someone would hear her. But it was too late.

The second bolt struck SilentKit where she stood, energy rushing through her body from the point where it hit her. From her back shoulder through her front paw, the electricity rushed through her, and she collapsed, but not before she opened her mouth again in a silent scream.

She was dead before she hit the floor.

The third time, the lightning hit just in front of her body, creating a mark in the soft earth. The storm was slowly dying down, but still active enough to kill another cat. The body of Silentkit looked cold, empty and vulnerable, in the midst of this terrifying lightning-storm.

Yet, Silentkit would never be able to speak. Never again would she see or smell or hear another cat, never again would she feel the comfort of her friends and family. For she was dead. Taken by StarClan. Gone beyond the point of no return.

And there was nothing anyone could do about it.

OOC: Now anyone joining this forum, pleaseee take the body back to the camp. Thank you <3
Back to top Go down

Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: