Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

YO FROSTSTAR. YOU, ME, TRAINING, NOW.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

YO FROSTSTAR. YOU, ME, TRAINING, NOW. Empty
PostSubject: YO FROSTSTAR. YOU, ME, TRAINING, NOW.   YO FROSTSTAR. YOU, ME, TRAINING, NOW. EmptyThu 20 Jun 2013 - 16:57

It was a beautiful morning when Cinderpaw waited in the middle of the camp. Just the day before Froststar herself had come up to her and told her to be prepared to train today, finally. It had been a little bit since she had become an apprentice and she could finally start her training! She couldn't keep her excitement down! As she sat there staring at the leader's den, her tail swished back and forth from the energy she couldn't contain. Why wasn't Froststar here yet?
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: YO FROSTSTAR. YOU, ME, TRAINING, NOW.   YO FROSTSTAR. YOU, ME, TRAINING, NOW. EmptyThu 20 Jun 2013 - 19:49

Froststar padded out of her den, stretching out and ignoring the sore muscle in her shoulder. She made her way over to Cinderpaw, a smile on her face. "Well, are you ready to begin your training?" She questioned, flicking her tail towards the entrance and leading the apprentice that way.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: YO FROSTSTAR. YOU, ME, TRAINING, NOW.   YO FROSTSTAR. YOU, ME, TRAINING, NOW. EmptySat 22 Jun 2013 - 20:41

Cinderpaw just could not contain her excitement as she bounced after Froststar. "I'm so ready for training!" she replied, quickly following her leader out of the camp. This was so exciting! It was finally her first time out and she was even going to train. What could be better than this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YO FROSTSTAR. YOU, ME, TRAINING, NOW.   YO FROSTSTAR. YOU, ME, TRAINING, NOW. Empty

Back to top Go down

YO FROSTSTAR. YOU, ME, TRAINING, NOW.
Page 1 of 1