Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Major Rules Reform

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Major Rules Reform Empty
PostMajor Rules Reform

(as a warning, I'm extremely tired, so this probably will be full of spelling and grammatical errors)

The rules have been updated to make the site a lot less restrictive. I still firmly believe in the rules we had before, but we've come to realize that they just aren't the best for a site like WCC. I will provide a list of changes here, but it is HIGHLY recommended that you go through and reread Roleplaying Rules.

Let's start, shall we?

Major Updates:

If mentoring apprentices is still a pain, I'm open to suggestions for further updates to the training process. I have to train apprentices too, you know ;A;

Topics That May Need Rereading:
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t373-roleplaying-rules
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t3337-hunting-system
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t15-how-to-become-an-apprentice
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t102-how-to-become-a-medicine-cat-apprentice
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t19-how-to-become-a-warrior
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t428-how-to-become-a-medicine-cat

Major Rules Reform I42GrfL

Last edited by Sleepy on Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 2:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Share this post on: reddit

Major Rules Reform :: Comments

Ebby
Re: Major Rules Reform
Post Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 5:22 by Ebby
"Every member who has been on the site for at least six months will be allowed to have up to four lives. There's no catch to this. No Life Passes, no clauses about elders or parents, just four characters if you've been on for six months. Anywhere you want."

OMG YES YES
BUT I DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY BLACK NAME
FAWKKKKK ;_; /lays down and dies
meme police
Post Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 5:28 by meme police
"Every member who has been on the site for at least six months will be allowed to have up to four lives. There's no catch to this. No Life Passes, no clauses about elders or parents, just four characters if you've been on for six months. Anywhere you want."

All hail Sleepy.
Snowy
Post Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 6:01 by Snowy
 Yay! Is this in rule in affect now? Thank you Sleepy!
Thistle (Angel)
Post Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 6:05 by Thistle (Angel)
I-I think I love you...
Jay
Post Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 8:41 by Jay
Yes. Sleepy is the only one that negotiated this rule. There was no two-person discussion. ;___;

*sits in background crying*
Snowy
Post Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 9:02 by Snowy
Sorry Jay
Ice Cream Zombie
Post Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 10:01 by Ice Cream Zombie
*Cough* I have been on the site for over a year, so I suppose that means I can have 4 characters...*Cough*

However, when thinking about it more in depth, I think I might make a third character in Windclan, but wait on the fourth character in case Shade grows up and isn't 'forever alone' like Lionstar. The rule is great but now I have to think about more :I Curse my over-thinking mind.
Anyways, the rule is a great idea since Riverclan seems to be lacking slightly(Though is growing rather rapidly) and we don't need another Skyclan incident going down with 3 huge clans and one clan with just a leader and her kit. The rule should also help discourage killing your characters off from boredom.
Nix ♥
Post Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 12:44 by Nix ♥

So... If I have understang... Rules are "lighter" (don't know if it's the correct word xD) and Battle/healing/Mentoring systems have been changed ? Yeah cool, like it :D (but I dont like how Forumotion have organized the... Message stuff, baaaah).
    So... If mo Frostleap becomes an elder soon... Does it mean that I can create a ew kit in another Clan while my Frostleap is living ? Correct ? Englishly correct ? x)

Edit: poor, little, martyred Jay :o *hug*
GreyPaw
Post Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 12:47 by GreyPaw
Awesome! : D I wasn't even here for the battle system so I think I dodged a bullet there haha, great job Sleepicus!
Sleepy
Post Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 12:53 by Sleepy
Jayson wrote:
Yes. Sleepy is the only one that negotiated this rule. There was no two-person discussion. ;___;

*sits in background crying*

No one will ever love you, Jay-kun.

Nix ♥ wrote:

So... If I have understang... Rules are "lighter" (don't know if it's the correct word xD) and Battle/healing/Mentoring systems have been changed ? Yeah cool, like it :D (but I dont like how Forumotion have organized the... Message stuff, baaaah).
    So... If mo Frostleap becomes an elder soon... Does it mean that I can create a ew kit in another Clan while my Frostleap is living ? Correct ? Englishly correct ? x)

Edit: poor, little, martyred Jay :o *hug*

Yes and yes~

I don't like how they changed it either, but I suppose I can't complain. ;_;
Nix ♥
Post Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 12:57 by Nix ♥
Yes, if I find a code or a template to change it, I will send it to you I promise. On the forum of the forum (french...), they have said they would create an alternative editor.
Sleepy
Post Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 13:08 by Sleepy
I think it depends if people like the new editor or not. It does have its conveniences, but we'll see. x3 Thank you~
Phoenix
Post Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 13:36 by Phoenix
It's pretty good... honestly. I like it ^^

6 months, here I come :aweplz:
Mink
Post Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 16:57 by Mink
Oh my god 3 new life's!!!!!!! Yasaaaaaahhhxxkdckdnsjxndndjuuyyy!
Post  by Sponsored content

Major Rules Reform

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next