Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thrushy and Mottled Go on an Adventure :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Thrushy  and Mottled Go on an Adventure :D Empty
PostSubject: Thrushy and Mottled Go on an Adventure :D   Thrushy  and Mottled Go on an Adventure :D EmptyWed 5 Jun 2013 - 20:40

It was the middle of the night when Thrushkit plopped onto the ground. He was rather large to be a kit now and he couldn't sleep knowing that his apprentice ceremony could come any time now. Who would his mentor be? He hoped it was going to be Sagestar. He would make his leader proud with his skills. Lately, Thrusgkit had been practicing his skills as a warrior with moss balls he had made while his siblings were sleeping, but it couldn't have been the same. Suddenly, he turned around when he heard someone coming out of the nursery. He hoped he wasn't in trouble with his mother...
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

PostSubject: Re: Thrushy and Mottled Go on an Adventure :D   Thrushy  and Mottled Go on an Adventure :D EmptyWed 5 Jun 2013 - 20:48

"Mousebrain you woke me up!" Mottlekit whinned in a soft whisper, plopping down next to him and playfully poking him with her small paw. "Why aren't you sleeping? Are you okay?" The kit asked, her eyes full of concern for her brother. She had noticed something was up for a few days now, he seemed almost distant and Mottlekit didn't like it.

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Thrushy and Mottled Go on an Adventure :D   Thrushy  and Mottled Go on an Adventure :D EmptyWed 5 Jun 2013 - 20:56

Immediately, he relaxed when he saw his sister come from the nursery. Thankfully it was only her and not someone else. "You cant tell me that you aren't excited!" He squeaked as he got up off the ground and jumped into the air. "Our apprentice ceremonies! They have to be soon! Aren't you excited to become an apprentice?" He asked her, looking at her with excitement in his eyes. That was the reason he couldn't sleep in the day. He couldn't wait to be able to leave the camp. All this time in the walls around the camp was very boring...
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Thrushy and Mottled Go on an Adventure :D   Thrushy  and Mottled Go on an Adventure :D EmptyWed 5 Jun 2013 - 21:05

"Of course I'm excited!" She exclaimed, suddenly animated and suddenly very loud. "I can't wait to go catch my very own prey or meet another clan cat. Could you imagine?" Her eyes suddenly bugged out more and her little tail was flicking back and forth in a mixture of anticipation and excitement. Mottlekit was scared of course, she saw the way other cats looked at her, the slight layer of disgust as they took in her smushed in face for the first time. Leaving the clan was like the Phantom of the Opera removing his mask, her face was open to the whole world. But she was ready to leave, ready to get out of here. "What if the other clan cats mock me Thrushkit? What if they want to pick a fight with me because I'm ugly?" She mewed with wide eyes, a slight layer of nerves and sadness woven into her words.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Thrushy and Mottled Go on an Adventure :D   Thrushy  and Mottled Go on an Adventure :D EmptyWed 5 Jun 2013 - 21:13

"Ugly? You're not ugly! I don't know what you're talking about!" He told her, his expression suddenly becoming determined. "They'll have to mess with me first! Once I get some battle training, they won't be able to mess with any of us!" he said, puffing out his chest and standing as tall as he could without falling over. But just as fast as it came, his confidence fell again as he thought about the rules. "But.. I will as long as Sagestar says its okay."
Back to top Go down
Jaykit

Jaykit

Clan/Rank : Jaykit is a kit of ShadowClan.
Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Thrushy and Mottled Go on an Adventure :D   Thrushy  and Mottled Go on an Adventure :D EmptyThu 6 Jun 2013 - 9:33

Jaykit woke to the sound of voices. Mottlekit and Thrushkit, she thought and bounded out to meet them. "Hi guys! Watcha doing? Are we escaping? i hope so!" She grinned happily at them and lashed her tail.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Thrushy and Mottled Go on an Adventure :D   Thrushy  and Mottled Go on an Adventure :D EmptySun 9 Jun 2013 - 22:19

Thrushkit quickly turned to see Jaykit padding towards them with excitement in her voice. "Escape? Why would we do that? We were told we couldn't!" he told her with a newfound nervousness at the thought of even trying to escape the camp. What would they find out there? He was sure they would end up getting lost. He didn't even know what it looked like out there! How could they make it around on their own? He then turned back to his sister and gave her a look of slight worry. What would she say about this? In a way, he kind of hoped that she wouldn't want to go along with it.
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Thrushy and Mottled Go on an Adventure :D   Thrushy  and Mottled Go on an Adventure :D EmptySun 16 Jun 2013 - 21:01

Mottlekit nudged her brother lovingly, appriecative of his kind words. It was just what she needed, her brother knew her better than anyone and now with his words fresh in her head she had a new outlook on the apprentice-ship. That was, until another kit bounded over, her voice dripping with excitement. Escape? Why it was both exciting and extremely foolish. All the dangers, from Monsters, to predators, to mean old Thunder Clan cats that apparently ate you when you weren't looking, why the idea was down right foolish! Which was why the cat shook her head with wide eyes. "We can't do that we're not apprentices yet!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thrushy and Mottled Go on an Adventure :D   Thrushy  and Mottled Go on an Adventure :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Thrushy and Mottled Go on an Adventure :D
Page 1 of 1