Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 1 May 2013 - 15:59

Ooc: Going to run through this rather quickly

Ic: Lionstar leaped onto the Highrock, amber gaze sweeping over the clan below. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the Highrock for a Thunderclan meeting!" He yowled.

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 1 May 2013 - 17:53

Mosskit was in the middle eating a mouse when this meeting was being called. She bet she could guess what this was about. She was so excited because this was probably her apprentice ceremony! She raced to sit infront of the Highrock.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
http://the-forest.forumotion.com/
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 2 May 2013 - 13:29

Mosspelt padded out of the warrior den, his black pelt gleaming in the sunlight. He dipped his head to Lionstar in respect then smiled at Mosskit, Such a good day when a new apprentice is named he thought happily. He sat in his usual spot and waited for the ceremony to start.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 2 May 2013 - 13:38

Lionstar glanced at Mosspelt and nodded, then looked back at Mosskit. "Mosskit, please step forward." He meowed, giving the kit a small, calm small to show she wasn't in trouble.

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 2 May 2013 - 14:11

Mosskit jumped up and was about to race over when she remembered to stay calm. She padded forward while wondering who her mentor was going to be.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
Emeraldheart

Emeraldheart

Clan/Rank : Warrior/Queen and Kit Thunderclan
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 2 May 2013 - 15:10

Possumtail came out of the warriors den to watch the the kit become an apprentice. I remember how excited I was. She thought as she walked over to see the ceremony up close. I wonder when I will get an apprentice... Soon she got in front of the other cats and sat down.

Possumtail:

Kitty Meow Meow:
Back to top Go down
http://of-the-stars.catsboard.com
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 2 May 2013 - 15:23

Ooc: Thank you, Emerald :)

Ic: "Mosskit, you have reached the age of six moons and as clan-custom it is time for you to become an apprentice. Until she has earned her full name, she shall be known as Mosspaw." Lionstar announced.

"Opossumtail, you may have just become a Warrior recently, but I know I've taught you well. I trust now you'll be able to handle an apprentice of your own, maybe furthering your teachings using this experience. I hope you will pass on all you know to Mosspaw as her mentor." He meowed, nodding to the Warrior. To finish his part off, he raised his chin to the sky and began the chant in celebration of the new apprentice.

"Mosspaw! Mosspaw!"

Emeraldheart

Emeraldheart

Clan/Rank : Warrior/Queen and Kit Thunderclan
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 2 May 2013 - 15:27

Possumtail stood up and touched noses with her new apprentice. Then looked up and Lionstar. "I will teach Mosspaw everything I know!"

OOC: No problem!

Possumtail:

Kitty Meow Meow:
Back to top Go down
http://of-the-stars.catsboard.com
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 2 May 2013 - 19:27

Mosskit was so excited to start her training. She bounded over to touch noses with Opossumtail.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 3 May 2013 - 3:43

Lionstar leaped down from the Highrock, smiling at the two. "Dismissed!" He finished, ending the ceremony.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1