Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Russetkit is Bored

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Russet

Russet

Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 6

Russetkit is Bored Empty
PostSubject: Russetkit is Bored   Russetkit is Bored EmptySat 23 Mar 2013 - 15:34

Russetkit sat in the middle of camp, thumping his tail on the ground repeatedly, wondering what there was to do. Why do warriors and apprentices get to have all the fun? He didn't like having to be taken care of and having to just sit around all day. There was no way Russetkit would be able to wait through the many moons before he would become an apprentice. Then again, kits could have some fun, and almost always get away with it.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2526

Russetkit is Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russetkit is Bored   Russetkit is Bored EmptySun 24 Mar 2013 - 11:49

Nightpaw spotted the kit alone near the nursery and smiled. It had been a long while since she had slept in the little den. The fern-eyed she-cat quickly made a mossball and gently nudged it towards the tom. A game of mossball could speed up the slow Riverclan life. "Are you bored?", the small apprentice mewed, her tail twitching with bent-up energy.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Russet

Russet

Libra Dragon

Russetkit is Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russetkit is Bored   Russetkit is Bored EmptySun 24 Mar 2013 - 22:33

Russetkit slowly turned to look at Nightpaw. "How could I not be?" he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

Russetkit is Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russetkit is Bored   Russetkit is Bored EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013 - 15:50

Mistpaw got up at the sound of 'Moss Ball' Her tail shot strait up with energy. "Hey!" She called from where she was."May I join?" She asked getting up and shaking the fur from her snow white pelt, that looked like tiny shadows were on it too.

Russet

Libra Dragon

Russetkit is Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russetkit is Bored   Russetkit is Bored EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013 - 18:15

"Yeah..." Russetkit meowed, still bored.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2526

Russetkit is Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russetkit is Bored   Russetkit is Bored EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013 - 18:24

The black she-cat laughed softly. "Well, we can erase the bordness! Right?", Nightpaw glanced at Mistpaw with a glint in her eye. Backing up a few pawsteps, "One of you first, see if you you can beat me!"

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

Russetkit is Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russetkit is Bored   Russetkit is Bored EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013 - 19:14

Mistpaw laughed. "Well it's only game!" She prodded the small kit softly. "I'll go get the ball!" Mistpaw hurried and pounced off before she came back with a ball moss. She scoped up the ball and acted like she was going to hit it hard, then came a really soft hit, to the kit. She smiled.

Russet

Libra Dragon

Russetkit is Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russetkit is Bored   Russetkit is Bored EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013 - 15:10

Russetkit's eyes widened, and he hit it back hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Russetkit is Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russetkit is Bored   Russetkit is Bored Empty

Back to top Go down

Russetkit is Bored
Page 1 of 1