Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Help with making a country?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3563

Help with making a country? Empty
PostSubject: Help with making a country?   Help with making a country? EmptyMon 4 Mar 2013 - 23:20

Constantina

Volonté de feu

Of course, I have the Flag and the code of arms. But here is the things I need to choose from to run the country.

Natural Resources

1;Oil
    2;Iron/steel
    3;grain
    4;timber

Military

1;Small number/tech advanced
    2;Large number/ low tech
    3;balance of numbers and tech
    4;Mercenaries

Wealth

1;Diamond
    2;Platinum
    3;Gold
    4;Silver

Education level

1;advanced
    2;educated
    3;low education
    4;peasants

Government Type

1;Democracy
    2;Monarchy
    3;Dictator

I have to choose one of each, and knowing how good you guys are at this. I wanted your opinions on which ones to pick.
I have the choice to ally with some people in my class, I have about three allies at the moment. I haven't gotten the chance to talk to the others about what they are doing and who else they are tagging along with. Though, I will tomorrow.

Thanks. ;w;

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Help with making a country?   Help with making a country? EmptyTue 5 Mar 2013 - 0:38

For natural resources, I'd go for oil. If you have it in abundance, it's a coveted resource that will make you rich~ c;

For the military, I'd recommend the small but technologically advanced armed forces. I'd go for this because the Red Army (low tech, LARGE army) got completely wrecked by the Wehrmacht/S.S (high tech, smaller army). Granted, the Red Army did end up victorious in the end, but they lost millions of lives in the process. You could also say the Soviets caught a lucky break with that Russian winter rolling around and catching all the Germans unprepared c;

I'm not sure what you mean by wealth. Like an economy? An economy backed by those materials? If it is backed by those materials, then I'd go for gold. If it's just a class system, then the... highest economy? xD I don't know why you wouldn't want the biggest economy unless you were roleplaying war-torn Third World nation.

The education depends on your type of government. Of course you want your citizens educated if you're a free open nation, but you want them full of propaganda if not.

On that note, the type of government is really up to you. An authoritarian nation is probably going to be more hostile and less likely to make as many friends though, so keep in mind.

Of course, you don't need friends when you've got big bombs.:

Help with making a country? I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3563

PostSubject: Re: Help with making a country?   Help with making a country? EmptyTue 5 Mar 2013 - 0:49

Thanks Sleepy :D

I'll tell you if the country survives~

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with making a country?   Help with making a country? Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with making a country?
Page 1 of 1