Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The afterlife of the Cold

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4942

The afterlife of the Cold Empty
PostSubject: The afterlife of the Cold   The afterlife of the Cold EmptySun 17 Feb 2013 - 15:50

Coldheart walked through Starclan territory, keeping a watchful eye on the Thunderclan camp. She had frowned at the sight of the small clan, but happy that her daughter was growing well. She knew her daughter missed her, and she was glad that she was so close to Embershade. She was a good friend to her. She went towards the Starclan camp, hoping to find a friend to talk to.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: The afterlife of the Cold   The afterlife of the Cold EmptySun 17 Feb 2013 - 16:54

Silentfeather came over to Coldheart and dipped her head in respect, "Nice to see you Coldheart. I am sorry that you have lost so much." Looking down at her Clan, she saw Silentpaw and Larchpaw. They seemed to miss Coldheart so much as how Flamestar still mourns. "How have you been anyway Coldheart?" She asked calmly.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The afterlife of the Cold   The afterlife of the Cold EmptySun 17 Feb 2013 - 17:44

Coldheart looked up at Silentfeather. She dipped her head back. "Yes. I have, but Flamestar is teaching them well." she said. She looked at Silentpaw and smiled. "Silentpaw looks so much like you, Silentfeather. Larchpaw I must say, looks like her father in many ways." she chuckled. "I'm doing fine, but Skyclan is not." she said worriedly. "Skyclan is so small." she said, her head hanging low. "And it's all my fault." she sighed. "I know Flamestar did the right thing on killing Icestream, right?" she said, her eyes full of sorrow. "But I will watch my clan from the stars now." she mewed. She looked at Flamestar, and smiled. "Flamestar has done so much..." she mewed. "I hope he takes back our home from the Demolites." she said. Coldheart looked around the forest, damp and leafless. Except for Shadowclan... If they were even there. The pine trees still had their needles. "Life is so easy and peaceful here in Starclan, but I miss being able to roam, with boundaries." she concluded.

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The afterlife of the Cold   The afterlife of the Cold EmptySun 17 Feb 2013 - 17:54

"He is doing fine. I just wish I can talk to Kestrelflight... I haven't been able to reach her for some reason. Is something wrong? Has she lost her faith?" Silentfeather sighed. "I have to admit, Silentpaw does look a lot like me. She does act like me every now and then too." She replied, tempted to change the topic. "It's not your fault Coldheart! It was impossible for it to be your fault. As your former and still medicine cat, I can tell you it wasn't your fault." Silentfeather argued. "Flamestar will be able to take our territory back. I know he will." She replied confidently.

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The afterlife of the Cold   The afterlife of the Cold EmptySun 17 Feb 2013 - 18:06

Coldheart nodded. "I've watched her. She's going.... oh how I hate to say it!" she said. She then quickly said her least favorite word. "She's going insane." she sighed. "Are you sure? It was how I raised him..." she whimpered.

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The afterlife of the Cold   The afterlife of the Cold EmptySun 17 Feb 2013 - 18:15

"I don't know what's wrong with her. Can I do something to help her?" Silentfeather sighed. "You raised Icestream fine! It was his decision to do what he did, it was not any of your fault." She replied annoyingly.

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The afterlife of the Cold   The afterlife of the Cold EmptySun 17 Feb 2013 - 18:22

"Alright." she sighed. "I think there is. Visit her in her dreams tonight, and warn her." she mewed. "It's needed." she said. Forgetting about Icestream and her death,

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The afterlife of the Cold   The afterlife of the Cold EmptySun 17 Feb 2013 - 18:25

"I don't know if I can reach her, but I'll try. Thank you Coldheart." Silentfeather replied, getting ready to leave.

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The afterlife of the Cold   The afterlife of the Cold EmptySun 17 Feb 2013 - 18:25

Coldheart nodded. "Glad I could help." she said. Getting up to leave, she looked down upon Skyclan one last time.

ooc: Topic over.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The afterlife of the Cold   The afterlife of the Cold Empty

Back to top Go down

The afterlife of the Cold
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Dream Territory :: StarClan Territory-
Jump to: