Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Roleplaying~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Roleplaying~ Empty
PostSubject: Roleplaying~   Roleplaying~ EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:38 pm

Mallowpaw lay on at sunningrocks, soaking in the warmth of the sun and purred. It felt so nice, no wonder RiverClan and ThunderClan were always disputing for these rocks. They were comfortable, and had prey, so they were a prime spot. Mallowpaw watched as a couple voles scuttled from rock to rock, peering up to see if anything was near. Apparently they couldn't see Mallowpaw, and the apprentice watched them for a second, hesitating. Then he rolled over, hearing their scuttling away on the rocks.
Mallowpaw sighed and looked up, stretching his warm fur across the rocks. "If only we could go back to ShadowClan," the tom mumbled to himself, remembering when he was running through the pine tree's as an apprentice. He always loved it in ShadowClan, and he wanted to go back more than ever. Mallowpaw looked over at RiverClan camp uncertaintly.
See, the tom had liked RiverClan bringing them in and everything, but it took awhile to get used to RiverClan life, and he didn't want to get... to accustomed to their territory. Mallowpaw blinked at the sky, Next thing I know, I'll be splashing in the river hunting for fish! Mallowpaw let out a purr of amusement as he got a bit more cheery. "Well, I guess it's good to get a break from medicine cat duties," he mewed.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 183

Roleplaying~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying~   Roleplaying~ EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:33 pm

Fallencloud had awoken that morning with a small moment of discomfort, annoyed that she was finally getting accustomed to waking in RiverClan's unstarclanly hours. Her internal clock was throw off, and it only drove her further in frustration.

Fish.

The stench seemed to be rooted into the territory and sewed into the cats. Knowing the owners of such a scent only made the she-cat loathe it even more. Fallencloud hated herself for bearing it too, if not on a much smaller scale. When she got home – if she got home, she reminded herself with bitter resentment – she would bathe in foxdung, ANYTHING to get rid herself of the stench that taunted her of failure.

Bolting out of her temporary nest covered in spiny reeds, she teared out of RiverClan camp with fierce energy rippling through her muscles; weak and restless from hours recovering in the flimsy den. At the moment she didn't seemed to care if her wounds ripped open; she just needed to run, to rid herself of the doubt that seemed to cling to her every time she saw her clan's humiliating state. Ever since she was a kit she believed ShadowClan to be strong...Why would StarClan let this happen? Every sunrise that passed she hoped for StarClan to bring them back their home, to show them a sign, and the lack of it nipped at her heels like a plaque.

She halted as her throat went dry and hoarse, and she breathed in rapid succession as she struggled to recover. Than she realized that she had had so many similar topics; filled with ansgty details to make the author look smart.

She lifted her head wearily, spotting a familiar pelt basking in the sun. Too tired to care, she limped and dropped down near a rock, panting.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Roleplaying~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying~   Roleplaying~ EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:46 pm

Mallowpaw snapped his head in the other direction as he heard a cat nearby. He hesitantly sniffed the air, searching for scents of cats other than RiverClan. He gave a thankful sigh as he realized it was just one of his Clanmates-One of his real Clanmates. One that didn't smell of fish all the time.
The tom padded forward to see Fallencloud laying on the sunningrocks, looking annoying. "It's getting to you too, huh?" he asked from behind the she-cat, his whiskers twitching in amusement.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

Roleplaying~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying~   Roleplaying~ EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:36 am

Fallencloud's fur bristled as she heard a slight mocking tone in her clanmate's voice. If there was one thing she hated more than failure, it was being laughed at. She go to her paws, ignoring the slight sting in the wound on her chest. Fallencloud's eyes narrowed, but she said nothing on the topic. Her breathing steadied as she stared at the apprentice. It seemed sort of calming to finally see a ShadowClan cat, even if it was him.

She kept her gaze firm on the tom, flicking her ears. It was odd, to say the least. She had never truly thought about it before, that the cat who was apprentice moons before her remained in his rank even as she proceeded. She had received her full name before the medicine cat apprentice. For some reason she couldn't quite place, it unnerved her. Maybe it was the possibility that her training might not have been as long or tedious as Mallowpaw's, but certainly that could not be? She shook the thoughts out of her head. She respected Mallowpaw, from the day he mended her wounds, if not resented him a bit.

"Good morning to you, too." she mewed sarcastically. "These rocks are kind of unnerving, you know." she commented. "Too much sun."
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Roleplaying~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying~   Roleplaying~ EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:28 am

"Yeah," Mallowpaw mewed back to the warrior, his fur warm from the sun. "It's kinda nice here somedays, but I just wish we could go back to ShadowClan." The tom looked at the calm water, reflecting the sun rays and made it look almost shiny. He flexed his claws, a homesick look on his face. "I bet Feathersong is worried, too. She never comes out anymore, and she doesn't even visit me in the medicine cat den..." Mallowpaw turned for a second, trying to get the sad look off his face.
"Once we get back to ShadowClan, I'm gonna spend the whole day catching frogs and collecting some herbs from actual ShadowClan territory," he sighed, trying to put on a fake smile.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

Roleplaying~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying~   Roleplaying~ EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:53 pm

Fallencloud could see the physical strain it took Mallowpaw to smile...His words were laced with regret and sorrow, something Fallencloud could relate to. But when he voiced his thoughts it made her feel...jealous? The mention of his mother seemed to send an odd signal up her spine. Though Feathersong's neglect wasn't the proper conduct of a mother...It made her sense a foreign feeling in Mallowpaw. She had no real blood kin...not for a long time, at least. It had been so long...her mother had been so forgotten that Fallencloud only held a faint remembrance of her carress. Not that she minded, she thought, shaking the topic off her mind. Nightwing sort of filled in as her mentor. Though her idolization of the she-cat had long since dispersed, the admiration still remained.

"When I get home," she began, thinking optimistically, "I'm going to hunt the largest toad you've ever seen. I'm going to eat all of it, too; just to get the taste of fish off my tongue." She mewed, pleasure flashing in her eyes. Thinking of such things helped cope with the situation.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Roleplaying~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying~   Roleplaying~ EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:34 pm

"I think I'm going to have to eat the whole fresh-kill pile to get the taste off my tongue!" Mallowpaw laughed. "Then roll around in the territory for a whole moon to get this sent off my fur!"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

Roleplaying~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying~   Roleplaying~ EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:10 am

Fallencloud mewed in agreement. She expected to do something similar. Casually, she approached the flat rocks, her ears pricking in excitement. Immediately, she began to focus, motioning with her tail for Mallowpaw to remain silent. She heard a tiny scuffle under the sunning rock before her, indicating some small prey lurking near the ground. The expectation made her mouth water. It had been a little while since she had last hunted real prey, but her rather long recovery didn't rub off her skills in the least.

She spotted a little brown creature in the corner of her eye, and in a flash, she leaped, aiming for the vole with her claws unsheathed. Fallencloud pinned it with one paw, grinning as she snapped its neck with one blow. The short burst of energy brought back memories of her hunts in ShadowClan. Though the prey wasn't exactly a frog, at least it wasn't fish.

She snatched the vole in her jaws, her sea-foam orbs glistening with pleasure as she tasted the flavor. In all her selfishness, she might have eaten the vole where she stood, but the warrior knew that, at least, she should share it with Mallowpaw. The she-cat would just hunt a little before she went back to the RiverClan camp, knowing that her own clanmates wouldn't mind a little diversity in their meals. Fallencloud would be happy to share the discovery of rodents, something ShadowClan knew how to hunt. Besides, RiverClan wouldn't mind her hunting on their territory - not if they didn't know how to hunt rodents anyway. Maybe it was her hunger that disposed of that issue, but she sure as StarClan wasn't going to wait until she asked.

She bounded over to Mallowpaw, placing the vole between them. "It's not a frog, but maybe it will get a little of the taste off your tongue. Do you want to share?" she mewed, motioning for the apprentice to take a bite first.

Last edited by Minty on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15102

Roleplaying~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying~   Roleplaying~ EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:10 am

The member 'Minty' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 3

Roleplaying~ Mistpe10
Roleplaying~ Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Splashfeather

Number of posts : 2

Roleplaying~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying~   Roleplaying~ EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:39 pm

OOC- How do you join things? My first five minutes of this game. No Idea what to do. Blush
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Roleplaying~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying~   Roleplaying~ EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 8:28 pm

Splashfeather wrote:
OOC- How do you join things? My first five minutes of this game. No Idea what to do. Blush
OOC: Hi! You're going to want to make a creation and wait for an admin to approve you, and then you can roleplay. :3

Please read the rules as well! It'll be very helpful for understanding things.

Roleplaying~ I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

Roleplaying~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying~   Roleplaying~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplaying~
Page 1 of 1