Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Open Love Letter to WCC -Rainy

Go down 
+6
Frosty
Sleepy
Echo
Ebby
Swifty
Rainy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Open Love Letter to WCC -Rainy Empty
PostSubject: Open Love Letter to WCC -Rainy   Open Love Letter to WCC -Rainy EmptyThu 7 Feb 2013 - 21:34

Dear WCC,

As you may know, Valentine’s Day is coming up next Thursday. Gross. As a result, I’ve been starting to feel very mushy and loving to everybody. This is an advantage most of the time, but it’s a little inconvenient when I’m trying to be mad at my best friend for not talking to me. Because in reality, it’s hard for me to hate people, or even strongly dislike them, almost no matter what they do to me. I’m not sure why, I just like making others happy.

So in the spirit of Valentine’s Day (even though the majority of you hate the holiday), I would like to tell you the things I’ve come to love about WCC and her people. (Wow, sounds like we’re a country or something. We could be the next Sealand!)

1. The familiarity of everybody. It’s so nice that everybody gets along somewhat moderately, and we’re comfortable enough to have this Skype call every now and again where everybody has a lot of fun. The jokes and teasing are great, and it just feels wonderful to have everyone get along well.

2. The professionalism of people. It’s hard when a new member joins and is spamming, or refuses to even try to understand how to do things, and I very much love when not just one, but several members are patient with the new member until they get it, or until it’s past the point of regular members’ control. I’m very happy with all of you for that. <3

3. The role-playing. What isn’t there to love about the role-playing? I mean, it’s what the site is centered around. People have improved so much, and their love of role-playing has grown as much as their writing skills. Everyone’s so involved, and you can tell they love the creating and acting.

4. You guys. I love you guys. I’m going to cry, crap. I was such a butt when I first joined, but everybody was still willing to forget what I had done and you’re all so sweet to me. I don’t know why, I’m kind of annoying, but I love you for that unconditional love. I love love love LOVE all of you for that.. <3

Anyway, I just wanted to let all of you know that. I love you all to pieces. some more than others *coughcough* but shhh You are all such wonderful to me, to the site, and to others. Keep it up, and spread the love.

Yours Forever and Always,

Rainy <3

Open Love Letter to WCC -Rainy Tumblr_mhvr3fAJXB1rz36npo1_1280
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Open Love Letter to WCC -Rainy   Open Love Letter to WCC -Rainy EmptyThu 7 Feb 2013 - 21:37

Aw rain :c

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

Open Love Letter to WCC -Rainy DeQnfOpen Love Letter to WCC -Rainy UTs4eOpen Love Letter to WCC -Rainy CmOB3Open Love Letter to WCC -Rainy L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

Open Love Letter to WCC -Rainy Swufty

Open Love Letter to WCC -Rainy 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Open Love Letter to WCC -Rainy   Open Love Letter to WCC -Rainy EmptyThu 7 Feb 2013 - 21:38

I LOVE YOU TOO YOU RAINCLOUD YOU

Open Love Letter to WCC -Rainy PDt1Qqd Open Love Letter to WCC -Rainy Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Open Love Letter to WCC -Rainy   Open Love Letter to WCC -Rainy EmptyThu 7 Feb 2013 - 21:40

So nice Rainy~ Such a cute picture too!

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Open Love Letter to WCC -Rainy   Open Love Letter to WCC -Rainy EmptyThu 7 Feb 2013 - 21:49

We love you too Rain! ;u;

And your picture is adorable.

Open Love Letter to WCC -Rainy I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Open Love Letter to WCC -Rainy   Open Love Letter to WCC -Rainy EmptyThu 7 Feb 2013 - 22:04

RAIINNNN. I LOVE YOUUUU. ;wwww; So much that I added three extra faces. ;D
Also, lovely picture. :D <3<3<3

Storm

Storm

Characters : {Mk} Moonkit, {Sk} Stormkit
Clan/Rank : {Mk} Riverclan kit, {Sk} Windclan kit
Virgo Dragon
Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Open Love Letter to WCC -Rainy   Open Love Letter to WCC -Rainy EmptyThu 7 Feb 2013 - 22:42

Rain Even though you barely know me "WE LOVE YOU TO!!! <3" To be honest, i kinda have the same feelings about everybody. Even though some people on WCC hate me, i still think i should keep a positive attitude about everything. But Anyways, "WE LOVE YOU TOO!!! ;D <3 <3 <3!!! I love your picture to! :'D

Stormkit::Windclan::Kit

Moonkit::Riverclan::Kit

Open Love Letter to WCC -Rainy CBk2eOpen Love Letter to WCC -Rainy VgYvW
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Open Love Letter to WCC -Rainy   Open Love Letter to WCC -Rainy EmptyFri 8 Feb 2013 - 7:34

RHAYN I LOVE YOU GURL
*Tackles* ;u;

I also realy, really, really like your picture. c:

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3561

PostSubject: Re: Open Love Letter to WCC -Rainy   Open Love Letter to WCC -Rainy EmptyFri 8 Feb 2013 - 9:24

<3333 We love you too! Cute picture to go along, perfect. ;u;

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7404

PostSubject: Re: Open Love Letter to WCC -Rainy   Open Love Letter to WCC -Rainy EmptyFri 8 Feb 2013 - 10:59

Awwwww, I love you too Rain! I remember when I joined I was so scared that everybody would be mean to me as I was so new and barely knew how the site worked, yet you, Icee, and so many more helped me get used to the site and look where I am now! The leader of the third largest Clan! Just...Just thank you guys so much. ;.;

Open Love Letter to WCC -Rainy ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Love Letter to WCC -Rainy   Open Love Letter to WCC -Rainy Empty

Back to top Go down

Open Love Letter to WCC -Rainy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: