Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Always Fretting

Go down 
+2
King Falcon I
Reaper King
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 10013

Always Fretting  Empty
PostSubject: Always Fretting    Always Fretting  EmptyTue 5 Feb 2013 - 20:03

Raccoonheart entered the camp from checking the borders. The gray she-cat has been very paranoid, because the borders have been very quite. She tuned and started pacing in the middle of the camp, wondering what the other clans were planning. She has never been fond of anyone of them. She paused for a moment, "What are they planning? They must be planning something.. I can feel it." She said herself before she started pacing again. She paused again, "We must keep an eye on them..." after saying that she started pacing again.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Apprentice ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Always Fretting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Fretting    Always Fretting  EmptyTue 5 Feb 2013 - 22:06

Patchpaw padded up, noticing a personality difference in her mom she spoke. "Mom why are yoou pacing?" she asked trying to snap her out of her pacing.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Always Fretting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Fretting    Always Fretting  EmptyWed 6 Feb 2013 - 13:06

Falconfang poked his head out of the warrior's den and noticed Raccoonheart pacing. I mean, who wouldn't? She was pacing right there in camp. A bit of concern flashed across his gaze as he walked up to stand next to Patchpaw. "Is everything alright, Raccoonheart?" he mewed curiously to the deputy, giving her a concerned look.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckfeather, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan T1 Warrior [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7423

Always Fretting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Fretting    Always Fretting  EmptyWed 6 Feb 2013 - 14:10

Stormstar's ear flickered from his spot on the Tallrock. The large tom had been trying to sleep, something he had been lacking the last few days due to being worried over his nightmares which were still seeming to get worst. He had finally given up when he heard Raccoonheart muttering to herself, and finally opened up one of his eyes when Patchpaw and Falconfang spoke up. He opened his mouth to ask almost the same question that his daughter and fellow warrior had asked the deputy, but paused when he started to piece it together. Raccoonheart was worried about the same thing he had been starting to worry about as she had just come from an border patrol. "The borders have gone silent," the tom finally muttered after a few heartbeats, loud enough for the three gathered cats to hear. "I've been worried about it for the last few sunrises. I haven't even seen the Clans in about a moon thanks to that blizzard during the last full moon." With a small huff, the large warrior pushed himself to his paws and jumped from the Tallrock, landing near the group. "I just thought I was just overreacting, but now I see that either the Clans are planning something, or something is very, very wrong."

Always Fretting  ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckfeather ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit (Not pictured)
TC T5 Leader (70/190) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ RC T1 Warrior (30/70) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/100) ~ TC Kit (10/20)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

Always Fretting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Fretting    Always Fretting  EmptyWed 6 Feb 2013 - 14:19

Raccoonheart turned to face the three cats, "The other clans, they are planning something! I can feel it... It's been to quiet. We need to watch them.." She turned away from them, and started pacing again. "What should we do? Should we attack first or should we prepare for the attack?" the gray she-cat mumbled to herself. If this continued any long there would be a hole in the camp. She paused her pacing again, and faced Stormstar, "You have seen it before.. They go quiet, and then they attack. They used this same tactic many times before... Each time before we were never prepared but this time we must be."

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

Always Fretting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Fretting    Always Fretting  EmptyWed 6 Feb 2013 - 14:30

A frown crossed Falconfang's mouth: an attack? The other clans wouldn't dare! Still... the thought of the malice dripping from every word those crowfood-eating Shadowclan cats still stayed with the warrior long after he had left their camp and their care, if you could call it that. Perhaps it would do good to up the patrolling on the border... but an attack now would probably end in defeat. "We could increase our border patrols and do more battle training," Falconfang suggested, moving his eyes between Stormstar and Raccoonheart. "I'm not sure we're strong enough to attack another clan, though."
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckfeather, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan T1 Warrior [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

Always Fretting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Fretting    Always Fretting  EmptyWed 6 Feb 2013 - 16:45

"Now, now, let's not get to far ahead of ourselves," Stormstar said, glaring at his mate. "Something is off about the other Clans, that much is plain to see, but how do we even know they are planning to attack? What if they aren't and we attack them. We don't need needless blood spilling." The leader flickered his tail as he went over the facts in his head. "Beside, why would both RiverClan and ShadowClan go quiet? ShadowClan was always the quiet ones of course, but I doubt they are planning an attack together. They know that they would need only one Clan to take us down...A fact I don't like, but it's the truth. Besides, I know Froststar. She is a noble she-cat and wouldn't attack us without a reason, same can be said for Sagestar, and what grounds have we given them to attack us?" The leader paused again. "However, I agree with Falconfang. We should increase our border patrols at least, along with the battle training, just in case but we are not going to launch an attack on the other Clans!"

Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckfeather ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit (Not pictured)
TC T5 Leader (70/190) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ RC T1 Warrior (30/70) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/100) ~ TC Kit (10/20)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Always Fretting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Fretting    Always Fretting  EmptyWed 6 Feb 2013 - 17:41

"But, I have noticed the scent getting fainter everytime I go on patrol, I always smelled fresh scent every morning patrol, somthing must be wrong and we have to figure it out one way or another" she pushed she didn't like this at all and it was dangerous to get up all in another clans buisness.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

Always Fretting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Fretting    Always Fretting  EmptyWed 6 Feb 2013 - 20:27

"Shadowclan, and Riverclan have been known to work together, and Shadowclan is Shadowclan if they run a little low on prey the ask for more territory. You have seen it happen before." The windclan deputy growled. "As you pointed out it would only take one of their clans to take us out. Well they may be working together to get rid of us since we are a low in numbers. It would mean easy territory for them!" Raccoonheart turned and started pacing again. "And besides why would they have any issues? They are the biggest clans among us! We would be having problems if there were any."

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Always Fretting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Fretting    Always Fretting  EmptyThu 7 Feb 2013 - 4:14

"I'm still am not going to order an attack on them, dear," Stormstar told his mate softly, but his eyes cold. "Not unless I know they are going to attack us. We should stay on our guard, just in case, but no attacking ShadowClan or RiverClan head on. Something tells me that they themselves are not truly around the silence found on the border...And I for one, trusts my gut."

Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

Always Fretting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Fretting    Always Fretting  EmptyFri 8 Feb 2013 - 14:58

Minteyes trotted over to the group of cats. Worry played out on their faces and soon took place on her's. "What's wrong?"

OoC: Sorry for being absent for so long.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

Always Fretting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Fretting    Always Fretting  EmptyFri 8 Feb 2013 - 21:39

"Well Stormstar gut instinct isn't always correct. I, for one, know there will be an attack on us sooner or later." The deputy may be small but she was fierce when it came to her clan. "And I am not going to rest until I know for sure that there is no threat." Raccoonheart turned to Falconfang, and the others "Falconfang, take Minteyes and check the Riverclan border." She looked at Patchpaw, "Your with me, I want to check the Shadowclan border again before night fall. Get something to eat before you head out." She advised before turning and storming away to the fresh-kill pile.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

Always Fretting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Fretting    Always Fretting  EmptyFri 8 Feb 2013 - 23:56

Falconfang was caught by surprise when the deputy told him to take Minteyes to the Riverclan border. He started to say something, anything, but she was already gone. Feeling a bit lost as to why Raccoonheart was so paranoid, he just shrugged and turned to his fellow warrior. "Well, shall we?"

OoC: Should we really go? Like, make a patrol topic and everything?
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Always Fretting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Fretting    Always Fretting  EmptySat 9 Feb 2013 - 7:29

Stormstar frowned as his mate stormed away, before sighing and shaking his head. "Falconfang," he meowed as he faced the warrior, "Keep an eye out, same with you Minteyes. While I still think that the Clans won't attack, something, however, is off. Whatever could make ShadowClan and RiverClan go silent is big, and very dangerous." The leader paused, his gaze shifted to the large moor that surrounded the camp. "I'm going to go near Fourtrees to see if I can see if ThunderClan has also gone silent," the tom said quietly, before bounded from the camp toward Fourtrees and Outlook Rock.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

Always Fretting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Fretting    Always Fretting  EmptySat 9 Feb 2013 - 10:18

Falconfang nodded towards his leader, not about to deny an order from his superiors. He couldn't say that he didn't agree, at least in part, but to think the other clans would attack seemed rather... paranoid. At any rate, he would still go and check on the Riverclan border; he had agreed with that thought, after all. The thought did occur to him that, even after what had happened between him and Riverclan, Raccoonheart and Stormstar would still trust him to patrol that border. As he turned away from Stormstar, a small smile appeared on his face as he felt that he really was gaining their trust back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Always Fretting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Fretting    Always Fretting  Empty

Back to top Go down

Always Fretting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: