Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Derping in the Dream Territory C:

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Derping in the Dream Territory C: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derping in the Dream Territory C:   Derping in the Dream Territory C: - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013 - 15:18

A small smile crept onto Falconfang's face as she moved over to greet them. "Hey Midnightkit," he mewed softly, not yet aware that she had become an apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Derping in the Dream Territory C:   Derping in the Dream Territory C: - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013 - 15:21

"You okay?" Mallowpaw asked Midnightpaw quietly as the young she-cat walked over to them.
Fayul post :P

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

PostSubject: Re: Derping in the Dream Territory C:   Derping in the Dream Territory C: - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013 - 15:27

Midnightpaw nodded to Mallowpaws question, then directed her attention to Falconfang. "It's Midnightpaw, now." she corrected him.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Derping in the Dream Territory C:   Derping in the Dream Territory C: - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013 - 15:42

"Oh, congratulations," he responded, giving her a wider smile. Still, a weird feeling rose within Falconfang as he chatted with these Shadowclan cats... namely, the fact that they were Shadowclan cats. The remembrance that he had been punished for being with another clan cat hadn't left his mind, so even here, he felt wary.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Derping in the Dream Territory C:   Derping in the Dream Territory C: - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013 - 16:33

"So, how's WindClan been?" Mallowpaw asked awkwardly. The silence of this was weird, and why both him and Midnightpaw were there chatting with Falconfang- A WindClan warrior- Was a little odd to him.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Derping in the Dream Territory C:   Derping in the Dream Territory C: - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013 - 16:50

From where she sat beside Mallowpaw, she could tell the tom felt uneasy. One glance at Falconfang told her that he also felt uneasy, though she could not tell why for either of the cats. She herself felt fine, if not a little bored. Any unease she may have felt came from the forest she was in, and the fact that she had not been here before. I wonder what it bothering them..

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Derping in the Dream Territory C:   Derping in the Dream Territory C: - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013 - 16:54

"Hmm... we're close to where I was named Softwhisper's apprentice," Mallowpaw purred to himself, looking off into the distance. He slightly jumped as a squirrel ran in between Midnightpaw and him, running up a tree in fear. Prey sure is plump here, he thought, trying to keep his stomach from growling.
"Wanna hunt?" he asked his Clanmate.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Derping in the Dream Territory C:   Derping in the Dream Territory C: - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013 - 17:20

Midnightpaw shook her head slightly, "No thanks, Mallowpaw. I want to go..check something out. You can though." she told her clanmate, a distracted look crossing over her face.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Derping in the Dream Territory C:   Derping in the Dream Territory C: - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013 - 17:21

"Windclan's been fine," Falconfang mewed simply; there really wasn't anything else to say anyway. Soon the topic turned, and the brown-furred warrior felt awkward just standing there. Maybe I should leave.

OoC: Sorry for being late. I'm still just gonna insert this in, though.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Derping in the Dream Territory C:   Derping in the Dream Territory C: - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013 - 17:28

Mallowpaw hesitated for a moment at Midnightpaw's response. No hunting? he thought in disgust. This place is filled with prey! He sighed, feeling that this all was a bit awkward. Midnightpaw did look a bit distracted... maybe he should go to the place he was named Mallowpaw to see if any StarClan cats were there waiting for him. I mean, they must be somewhere.
He looked off. "I guess I have somewhere to go, too," he mewed. I'll probably also be named something else soon, he thought to himself quietly. Maybe Mallowwhisker... or Mallowleaf...
He slightly shook his head. This wasn't much of a time to be thinking of names- He would wake up soon, and he was determined to talk to a StarClan cat by that time.
And, maybe get some hunting time in...

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Derping in the Dream Territory C:   Derping in the Dream Territory C: - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013 - 17:44

Once Mallowpaw padded away (I know, you didn't say he did, oh well. He did.), Midnightpaw turned her attention the the other tom; Falconfang. She hadn't seen him since her last dream, the one with the creature chasing her to unknown parts of the forest. She had only been a kit then. "How are you, Falconfang?" she asked the Windclan warrior, feeling a pang of worry shoot through her as she remembered the first dream in which they met.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Derping in the Dream Territory C:   Derping in the Dream Territory C: - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013 - 17:52

"Fine," Falconfang replied, again simply. Again, nothing was happening... nothing exciting, anyway. While his dreams hadn't been exactly peaceful, there wasn't such a terrible nightmare that haunted him throughout his waking state. To him, that was good enough. "Everything's rather peaceful in Windclan."

OoC: I'm not sure how much can be asked in a dream state... how much anyone would know, as per the plot, which Windclan knows nothing of, and I can only assume shouldn't know anything of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Derping in the Dream Territory C:   Derping in the Dream Territory C: - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Derping in the Dream Territory C:
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2