Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Derping in the Dream Territory C:

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Derping in the Dream Territory C: Empty
PostSubject: Derping in the Dream Territory C:   Derping in the Dream Territory C: EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:07 pm

Mallowpaw woke up, slowly opening his eyes as they were filled with sleep. He yawned as he hastily rolled over and heavily rose up to his paws. The young apprentice looked around, seeing the somewhat starry forest, with plump squirrels running up trees and mouth-watering pigeons flying from tree-to-tree. His eyes instantly lit up. I know this place! Mallowpaw ran over to a large tree. "This is close to where I got my medicine cat apprenticeship!" he mewed excitedly. "I wonder if any others are here..."
What if StarClan's giving me a sign?
Mallowpaw shook his head as he sat alone by the tree, gazing in the starry sky, the birds chirping their tunes and suttle, calm breezes cut through and rustled the leaves slightly. It feels so nice here... he thought pleasently. His spotted pelt glowed in the soft light of the moon. It was such a beautiful night... unlike in RiverClan. It always felt cold and empty- Not to mention just plain old weird. The nests were made different and uncomfortable, and Mallowpaw didn't like being surrounded by water all the time.
It was always cold there.
It never felt like home.
Will ShadowClan ever be the same?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

PostSubject: Re: Derping in the Dream Territory C:   Derping in the Dream Territory C: EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:07 pm

Midnightpaw nosed her way through the forest, not really aiming for anything specific. She felt at home in this forest, though she didn't know why. The faint smell of Shadowclan filled her senses, and she shuddered slightly in happiness. For a while now she had been surrounded by Riverclan, and with that came a smell of dampness, which messed with her nose. It felt nice to be able to go out and finally breathe again. Soon, Midnightpaw came across a familiar smell; Mallowpaw. She stepped through the clearing and finally saw him. "Mallowpaw?"

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Derping in the Dream Territory C:   Derping in the Dream Territory C: EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:10 pm

Mallowpaw spun around, his expression turning bright again. "Hi, Midnightpaw!" he meowed happily, finally being able to talk to a ShadowClan cat without fishy RiverClan cats huddling around them.
"What're you doing here?" he purred.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Derping in the Dream Territory C:   Derping in the Dream Territory C: EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:25 pm

Falconfang stood by a tree, gazing around his surroundings. It seemed lately that there wasn't anything to do but dream... but where was he? He didn't recognize where he was, but he definitely recognized the two young cats that appeared in his line of sight. The first one he couldn't remember by name, but the Windclan warrior remembered him from his brief stay in Shadowclan, and the other was Midnightkit. Maybe his dreams were trying to tell him that Shadowclan would just not leave him alone. Suppressing a sigh, the warrior stood in the background for the moment, feeling like the two young cats were having a moment.

OoC: He wouldn't know that Midnightkit is now Midnightpaw.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Derping in the Dream Territory C:   Derping in the Dream Territory C: EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:28 pm

As Mallowpaw was talking to Midnightpaw, he suppressed a sigh. "It's so... weird in RiverClan," he mewed to the apprentice, turning his head as he smelt a familiar scent. couldn't be ShadowClan...
He spun around, seeing a brown cat in the distance. "Falconfang...?"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Derping in the Dream Territory C:   Derping in the Dream Territory C: EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:04 pm

Midnightpaw opened her mouth to reply to Mallowpaw when the smell of Windclan waived over her, and she instantly knew who it was. Who else do I see in my dreams from Windclan... she thought to herself, then flinched. Last time they had met had been a nightmare, not a dream, and she had been a kit. When Midnightpaw turned to face Falconfang, she wondered as to how Mallowpaw had known him. "You two know eachother?"

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Derping in the Dream Territory C:   Derping in the Dream Territory C: EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:26 pm

"Yeah!" Mallowpaw smiled, pride showering over his pelt. "Softwhisper and I healed Falconfang when he got hurt," the medicine cat apprentice mewed, flicking his tail.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Derping in the Dream Territory C:   Derping in the Dream Territory C: EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:17 pm

Falconfang kept his distance, but he was keenly aware that the two cats were staring at where he was. He didn't know whether to feel uncomfortable or to just walk over there. Oh, I'm sure I'll figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Derping in the Dream Territory C:   Derping in the Dream Territory C: EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:43 pm

Midnightpaw tore her gaze away from the Windclan cat and glanced at Mallowpaw. "That's nice." she muttered softly to her clan member.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Derping in the Dream Territory C:   Derping in the Dream Territory C: EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:45 pm

Mallowpaw started to walk forward towards the WindClan warrior, noticing there was something... odd about it all. "So, are the wounds all healed up?" he asked hesitantly.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Derping in the Dream Territory C:   Derping in the Dream Territory C: EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:51 pm

Not realizing for a moment that the Shadowclan cat was talking to him, Falconfang started when he saw his eyes looking directly at him. "Oh, uh, yes. I'm fine," he mewed softly, his tail flicking from side to side. "Thank you again for the help."
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Derping in the Dream Territory C:   Derping in the Dream Territory C: EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:00 pm

Midnightpaw stayed where she was, her bright green eyes watching the two toms. Her tail flicked slightly behind her, stirring up dust particles into the air.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Derping in the Dream Territory C:   Derping in the Dream Territory C: EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:08 pm

Falconfang took a look over the medicine cat apprentice's shoulder to see Midnightkit just sitting there. "Is she okay?" he mewed to the young Shadowclan cat.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Derping in the Dream Territory C:   Derping in the Dream Territory C: EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:11 pm

Mallowpaw looked over his shoulder hesitantly, think Falconfang would attack him. The young apprentice sat there, looking mad. "Probably," he meowed, shrugging it off.
Is something going on here?

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Derping in the Dream Territory C:   Derping in the Dream Territory C: EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:17 pm

Yawning softly, Midnightpaw stood up and stretched, her fur prickling slightly. Shaking her body to calm herself, she sighed. Might as well go join the toms.. she thought, Not like I have anything better to do. She padded slowly over to them, the shyness that had kept her from being in big groups of cats slowly leaking back into her now, making her steps hesitant.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Derping in the Dream Territory C:   Derping in the Dream Territory C: Empty

Back to top Go down

Derping in the Dream Territory C:
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next