Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Reedpaw's Very Belated Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

Reedpaw's Very Belated Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Reedpaw's Very Belated Warrior Ceremony   Reedpaw's Very Belated Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 19:54

Froststar looked around at the busy (ha) clearing, before hopping up in front of the clan and sitting down. Her tail rested along her white and grey marked spine, and she let out a yowl, "All cats old enough to cross the river gather for a clan meeting." A bit lengthy of a saying, but she kind of liked it. She looked around, eyes glistening with pride as she waited for her apprentice to appear. Even if he hated her... But she shoved the thought away. Happy occasions cause for happy thoughts~.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Reedpaw's Very Belated Warrior Ceremony   Reedpaw's Very Belated Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 20:16

Reedpaw stuck his head out from under the hard reedy roof of the den, a confused look on his face. What cause was their for a meeting? Understanding lit on his face afterwards. Ever since he was a kit, he had been looking forward to this day... But now he just felt conflicted. His expression was still one of confusion.

Yes, he was finally going to become a warrior of RiverClan. He'd get to defend and hunt for the weaker members, the glorified lifestyle that most Clan cats were to live by. By StarClan, it had been moons since his peers surpassed him and became warriors. All of this build-up and training should have made him excited.

Reedpaw slowly padded up to the den, trying his hardest to be happy. At least just put on a smile. he scolded himself, looking up at his mentor and leader. Reedpaw's efforts didn't show, his confusion turning into a completely flat and emotionless expression. He couldn't help but feel anger surge through him as he looked up at the calico. Greyheart was dead because of her. It's not her fault... he tried to tell himself, seating himself near the front while still keeping his emerald gaze fixed on her. She didn't know...

But she should have. His claws sheathed and unsheathed themselves over and over again, piercing into the dirt before retracting back into his paws involuntarily as he felt another wave of rage wash over him. He broke out of his anger, realizing that he'd been staring, quickly looking down at the ground.

Reedpaw's Very Belated Warrior Ceremony I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Reedpaw's Very Belated Warrior Ceremony   Reedpaw's Very Belated Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 29 Dec 2012 - 16:24

Froststar did her best to avoid the piercing gaze of the apprentice as she looked over the clearing, beginning to recite the words for the ceremony. I, Froststar, leader of RiverClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn.
Reedpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

*le pause for 'I do'*
"Then by the powers invested in meeeeee, I now pronounce you a seeeexxxyyy beeeeeeasssssssst. of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Reedpaw, from this moment you will be known as Reedheart. StarClan honors your bravery and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan."
Froststar hoped off the rock, looking at her past apprentice with a mix of melancholy and pride. She padded over to the tom, touching her nose with his. "I'm sorry. For a lot of things." She murmured. After a moment she stepped back and disappeared into the roots of the willow tree she called her den.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Reedpaw's Very Belated Warrior Ceremony   Reedpaw's Very Belated Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 29 Dec 2012 - 17:02

"I do."

Froststar's words sounded almost forced when Reedpaw focused on them. How did they describe them? When he heard his new name, Reedheart almost felt a surge of pride. The newly appointed warrior suppressed it, though. He sat unmoving as his mentor and leader leaped from the rock and touched noses with him. Remorse stung him at her words. Reedheart looked down at his paws as Froststar returned to her den. With a sigh, he turned to face the Clanmates who were TOTALLY GATHERED THERE :4evraloneplz: and stalked through them, heading for the entrance. Reedheart's silent vigil had begun, and he had a lot to think about.

Reedpaw's Very Belated Warrior Ceremony I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3546

PostSubject: Re: Reedpaw's Very Belated Warrior Ceremony   Reedpaw's Very Belated Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 29 Dec 2012 - 17:13

ooc:Reedheart,Reedheart! /shot

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reedpaw's Very Belated Warrior Ceremony   Reedpaw's Very Belated Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Reedpaw's Very Belated Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1