Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shet Just Got Real D|

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Shet Just Got Real D| Empty
PostSubject: Shet Just Got Real D|   Shet Just Got Real D| EmptyTue 4 Dec 2012 - 19:50

Mallowpaw raced to the Thunderpath, his eyes gleaming. He started to paw the earth in search for herbs Softwhisper might need. His ears pricked up as he heard a loud noise.
ROOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
Mallowpaw jumped as a monster speeded by, throwing dirt to the side as he took cover behind a looming tree. Went he could hear the horrid machine no longer, he popped up, his head looking up from the rock. Mallowpaw's pelt bristled with fear as he slithered over the rock and back to the Thunderpath and he looked around. None in sight...
Mallowpaw let out a sigh, his heart still bounding with fear, but as he looked up, his face got bright in the darkness of his swampy territory and he smiled big.
The young cat ran across, hoping there would be no more monsters coming his way, and he picked some herbs. He couldn't quite remember what their name's were, but he recognized them from Softwhisper's stock. "Yes!" he mused, turning around, thinking he heard some ThunderClan cat coming his way. But he shrugged, a mischevious look on his face.
"Oh, what's a ThunderClan cat gonna do to the ShadowClan medicine cat apprentice?" he laughed. "They would never be able to outrun me!"

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Shet Just Got Real D|   Shet Just Got Real D| EmptyTue 4 Dec 2012 - 19:56

Dewclaw was patrolling the ShadowClan border- it was all she did lately. She, quite frankly, did not trust a single hair on their pelts. So here she found herself, snorting at a comment made by a small tom on the other side of the Thunderpath. 'They'd never be able to outrun me!' would be an incorrect statement, as both of the Clans bordering them were mostly lighter and swifter. But Dewclaw found that she did not quite care, as long as the little apprentice on the other side did not try to step over the border. She sat and waited for him to leave, an intense stare on her face.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Shet Just Got Real D| 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shet Just Got Real D|   Shet Just Got Real D| EmptyTue 4 Dec 2012 - 20:04

Mallowpaw's ears pricked as he heard a noise behind him. He flicked his tail, smiling as he grabbed a bunch of the herbs in his mouth and stood up, turning around.
"Hey!" he called, laughing, seeing the she-cat.
"Bet ya' can't catch me!" he mused.
He got ready to run. He always thought of ThunderClanners to have short tempers... but that was just his opinion, although some do. /shot.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shet Just Got Real D|   Shet Just Got Real D| EmptyTue 4 Dec 2012 - 20:09

She looked at him in question. Was he for real? "Good try, but you know I'm not crossing the border. You think I'm stupid?" Was this his version of 'fun?' Being chased down and shredded by a queen?

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shet Just Got Real D|   Shet Just Got Real D| EmptyTue 4 Dec 2012 - 20:12

Mallowpaw giggled and started jumping around in circles, taunting the queen... although, he didn't know the ThunderClanner was expecting, since he hasn't had much training with that.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shet Just Got Real D|   Shet Just Got Real D| EmptyTue 4 Dec 2012 - 20:17

She saw his little dance on the other side. He was taunting her, of course, but she would certainly resist. Dewclaw always heard that ShadowClan cats had short tempers and shorter attention spans, so she decided to send it back his way. "What's that supposed to be, some sort of ritual? Are you going to summon all the prey- or herbs, whatever it is you're here for?"

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shet Just Got Real D|   Shet Just Got Real D| EmptyTue 4 Dec 2012 - 20:19

"Nope!" Mallowpaw replied. "It's just to prove how slow and mouse-brained ThunderClan cats are!"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shet Just Got Real D|   Shet Just Got Real D| EmptyTue 4 Dec 2012 - 20:22

"Believe me, you're the only slow one here- in more ways than one. I doubt you're going to get past apprenticeship. You'd make a horrible warrior, one as eager to get ripped to pieces as you." Her tail flicked lightly, back and forth, as she continued to sit there and stare with a smirk.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shet Just Got Real D|   Shet Just Got Real D| EmptyTue 4 Dec 2012 - 20:25

"Warrior?" Mallowpaw slowly stopped and glared at Dewclaw. "Not even close! I'm the medicine cat apprentice!" he giggled.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shet Just Got Real D|   Shet Just Got Real D| EmptyTue 4 Dec 2012 - 20:33

"Oooh, even better. You were too incompetent to learn the basics, so you have to learn herbs. Because sitting in a den with disgusting plants sounds like such fun." While she was supposed to be better at these situations, she'd kept part of her old self from when she was an apprentice. Being critical was just too much fun to let go of.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shet Just Got Real D|   Shet Just Got Real D| EmptyTue 4 Dec 2012 - 20:36

Mallowpaw laughed again. "Wrong again! You have to be really good to become a medicine cat apprentice," he meowed. "Besides, you have no idea the impact I could have one day healing my Clanmates!"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shet Just Got Real D|   Shet Just Got Real D| EmptyTue 4 Dec 2012 - 20:43

"Yeah. And then be replaced as you grow old- uneeded, unwanted. They won't have a use for you after you train another. Clans will always need queens and warriors. For council and advice and litters of new kits, as well as for fending off intruders and protecting borders. You may think you have your pretty little prophecies to hide behind, but those prophecies will start to sound like complete nonsense and insanity." She was snarling now, her voice filled with annoyance. This tom was becoming a real thorn in her paw.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shet Just Got Real D|   Shet Just Got Real D| EmptyTue 4 Dec 2012 - 20:51

"But without medicine cat's and the prophecies they see..." Mallowpaw looked at Dewclaw crossidly. "What would the Clans have? No hope. No preparing for the challenges they may face."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shet Just Got Real D|   Shet Just Got Real D| EmptyTue 4 Dec 2012 - 21:00

A small hiss escaped her mouth. ThunderClan got on well without one. "A rat could be more hopeful than you." She said plainly, quickly growing tired of him. She refused to let anyone outside the Clan know they were without a medicine cat, even just to prove a point. The pipsqueak would tell Sagestar, who'd probably announce it to the whole Clan. They'd probably gossip about it to the other Clans, and then they'd probably attack. You simply could not trust anyone. "StarClan won't tell anyone what happens in the future. They say a silly rhyme and hope you understand. Now, don't get me wrong, I believe in StarClan fully. But they just aren't clear enough- nobody knows what's going to happen before it happens because they won't tell us. What hope could you possibly gain from that? How can you prepare for the future if they refuse to tell you what it holds?"

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Shet Just Got Real D|   Shet Just Got Real D| EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 7:02

"Something wrong here?"

Lionstar padded in from behind some nearby bushes. He sat down nearby Dewclaw, looking at the apprentice with suspicion.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shet Just Got Real D|   Shet Just Got Real D| Empty

Back to top Go down

Shet Just Got Real D|
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next