Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Derping Round Camp [open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Derping Round Camp [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Nov 2012 - 16:47

Falconfang focused in as well, breathing softly before he was ready. "And... go!" As soon as he said go, he bolted out of camp, not even giving a glimpse to see if Minteyes had followed suit.
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Nov 2012 - 16:53

At the sound the she-cat took off. Her legs stretched out as much as they could as she quickly caught up to Falconfang. Not taking her emerald gaze off the rock pile she was almost sure that she had broke away from the tom.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Nov 2012 - 16:59

Falconfang finally glanced back and was shocked when he saw Minteyes matching him step for step. Forming a scowl, he pushed himself as hard as he could, putting on that extra burst of speed to beat her to the rocks.

OoC: Wanna flip a coin to see who wins? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Nov 2012 - 17:12

OoC: We could do a dice roll evens you, odds me and for a tie either 2 or 5. So 4,6 I win -- 1,3 you win -- and 2,5 we tie?

IC: Taking a giant breathe to fill her lungs Minteyes pushed her legs to carry her faster than Falconfang. She was almost positive she would beat him.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Nov 2012 - 17:27

OoC: Deal. I'm going to roll the dice, then post. OoC 2: Hah, tie. XD

Falconfang pushed forward as hard as he could, faster... and then he was there! He was about to let loose a yowl of triumph, but when he turned Minteyes was standing right next to him. "What? How did you get here?" he mewed dumbfounded.

Last edited by Falcon on Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 17:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15291

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Nov 2012 - 17:27

The member 'Falcon' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 12:38

Skidding to a stop that way she would ram into the rocks she looked over to Falconfang. "Tie!" The she-cat yowled, happy that she was beaten but a little disappointed she hadn't beaten him. A slight giggled poured out of her maw as she puffed out her chest, held her head and tail high.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 14:28

Panting, Falconfang gave Minteyes an accepting grin. "Wow! I didn't think you'd catch up," he admitted, genuine warmth in his blue eyes. "Looks like I have some competition." Another grin, but he was strangely happy despite not completely winning. It was nice to have a friend within the camp.
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 14:48

"Well now you know not to underestimate me." Plopping down on her side, her flank rose and fell quickly as the she-cat still tried to catch her breathe. "Yes, yes you do." Chuckling Minteyes threw her head back and relaxed.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 14:52

"I guess I won't," he smirked, giving her a playful shove before collapsing next to the she-cat, catching his breath before smoothing down his fur. "I'll win next time, you know."
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 14:58

"Good." Minteyes meowed looking up at the sky. With the next words out of the tom's mouth a loud burst of laughter came from the she-cat. "Yea right!"

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 15:05

Turning his eyes to her, he dismissively - yet playfully - waved his paw near her face. "You may have tied me this race, but you know I'll win next time. I'm just that fast." He laughed, shaking his head and just enjoying laying there with Minteyes, gently teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 15:12

The slight view of Falconfang's paw made her sit up. "Well you can't make assumations now can you Falconfang?" A playful tone took in her voice. Tapping him on the shoulder with her tail she mewed softly, "If that what gets you through the days." Standing up completely Minteyes swiveled around, "We should get back to camp."

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 15:48

"Alright," he mewed, standing back up and walking with her back to camp. "It gets me through the day quite well," he teased, giving her a smile.
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 10:12

Soon enough the dip in the land showed, cats were around but not many. WindClan was diwindling and fast. Pushing the thought from her mind and turned her attention back to Falconfang. "Well that's good." Giggling she picked up her pace to a slight trot and entered the comfort of the camp once again.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Derping Round Camp [open]   Derping Round Camp [open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Derping Round Camp [open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next