Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

This Needs Conflict

Go down 
+2
Echo
Shadow
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

This Needs Conflict - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Needs Conflict   This Needs Conflict - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Nov 2012 - 17:55

"Fine," She huffed before Sagestar had made an appearance behind her. As soon as she heard his voice, she turned around and looked at him with an approving look. So she had the right idea earlier. She was glad of her leader's reassurance of her actions. She had done the right thing. A small smile appeared on her face before she turned back to Kestrelpaw. "Although I suggest you follow the rest of your clan back to your camp before trouble just happens to arrive." She suggested coldly.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: This Needs Conflict   This Needs Conflict - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Nov 2012 - 17:59

Kestrelpaw stood straight up. She wasn't... Too... Scared. "You can't do anything to me!" she challenged, taking a tiny paw step forward.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
This Needs Conflict - Page 2 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: This Needs Conflict   This Needs Conflict - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Nov 2012 - 18:05

Was that a challenge she just heard? Why yes, yes it was. As the apprentice tried to act brave, Gingerheart simply smirked and dropped into a crouch, unsheathing her claws. She would do anything to protect her territory and she couldn't back down from a challenge. If it was what this apprentice wanted, that's what she would get. With excitement and determination lighting up her eyes and her tail sticking into the air to balance herself, she stared hard at Kestrelpaw. "Oh yeah? Try me," She meowed, preparing for the apprentice to just barely step over the border just a short distance in front of the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: This Needs Conflict   This Needs Conflict - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Nov 2012 - 18:08

Kestrelpaw had to admit. The warrior was kind of scary. However, she couldn't back town now, so slowly, she took a step over the border. "Yes. Yes it was."

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: This Needs Conflict   This Needs Conflict - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Nov 2012 - 19:02

Sagestar flicked his ear out of pure annoyance. ShadowClan wouldn't dare put up with such utter disrespect out of any of their apprentices. Just what kind of clan was Flamestar leading? The tom snorted as she stepped out of the border. "So, you think just because you're a medicine cat, you'll get any special treatment from us?" The tom asked, not a single ring of amusement in his voice. He flicked his emerald gaze at his warrior. "Gingerheart?" He meowed expectantly, giving her the "green light" to attack.

This Needs Conflict - Page 2 PDt1Qqd This Needs Conflict - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: This Needs Conflict   This Needs Conflict - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Nov 2012 - 19:11

Of course, where Sagestar could have a perfect stone face, Gingerheart could not. This was her first fight with another clan cat. She couldn't stop thinking about the excitement and the thrill that would come with it, even if it was against an apprentice; A medicine cat apprentice at that. But no matter, as Gingerheart waited for Sagestar to speak, she could already feel the blood pumping in her ears as her heartbeat raced. How much fight could Kestrelpaw put up against a warrior like her? The young warrior didn't think much, but she still didn't want to get seriously hurt somehow. Although, it didn't matter. She would be in a fight! How amazing! She'd be able to go back to camp and tell everyone about how she bravely defended the border. That was the best part.

When Sagestar finally gave her a look of "Yeah go ahead," Gingerheart sprang to life from her crouch she had been holding so long with a loud yowl. Almost instantly she felt a rush-- something she had never felt before as she flew through the air towards the apprentice to push her off of their territory. With her sharp claws unsheathed, there was a whole new feeling of anticipation as she felt her claws dig into the Kestrelpaw's shoulders, tackling the Skyclan cat, and due to her massive size, Gingerheart had almost jumped right over her, sending both of them tumbling into Skyclan's territory.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: This Needs Conflict   This Needs Conflict - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Nov 2012 - 19:20

Silentfeather pricked up her ears as she wasn't too far from the pines, hid her herbs quickly in her secret spot, and rushed back to see Gingerheart and Kestrelpaw fighting. "What's going on?!" She asked, then she saw Sagestar, who wasn't there when she was picking her herbs.

"Sagestar, I can't believe you would order a warrior to attack a medicine cat. Do you think StarClan would ignore this?" Silentfeather mewed, her eyes giving a cold stare hat could pierce through any cat's heart, though she emphasized the word "StarClan," in a way that shows that she is losing belief in her ancestors.

She pulled Gingerheart off Kestrelpaw and pointed out "Now, who's crossing the border?" Looking at Sagestar again, she mewed "I wasn't stealing herbs, they were on our side of the border." Though she didn't know if Sagestar had accused her of stealing herbs when she left.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: This Needs Conflict   This Needs Conflict - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Nov 2012 - 19:36

"StarClan would approve of us following the warrior code." Sagestar meowed to Silentfeather, not surprised that she had returned so quickly from the sound of the yowls. Even as he spoke, though, he didn't take his eyes off the two fighting. "Your apprentice thought it would be best to challenge us by stepping over the border right in front of our faces. Would StarClan ignore that? Did you expect us too?" He wasn't about to argue pettiness with SkyClan. He just hoped that this apprentice would learn her lesson.

He was about to leave it at that, because neither him nor the rper wanted to seal Skia's mojo here, before Eb realized that Silentfeather had dared to touch his Gingerheart. Oh, heeellll naw. You did not.

"Silentfeather!" Sagestar hissed suddenly and leaped over the border, swiping his claws at her shoulder and ears, scaring her backwards. If she didn't, then blood surely would have been spilled. "Take your apprentice and leave. Now. If I ever catch the slightest bit of SkyClan scent over the border, you will be sorry for it." The only reason he didn't tear her pelt off on the spot was because - well, she was a medicine cat who didn't cross the border and had no idea how stupid her apprentice was for doing so. Consider that your special treatment.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: This Needs Conflict   This Needs Conflict - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Nov 2012 - 19:42

Kestrelpaw hissed, after regaining herself from the attack of Gingerhear. That left a small cut on her back. ” You don't attack Silentfeather!” She shrieked, running and jumping onto Sagestar' S back.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: This Needs Conflict   This Needs Conflict - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Nov 2012 - 19:43

"You can't be serious Sagestar. Kestrelpaw is only an apprentice! Do you actually think she was being realistic? Honestly, Kestrelpaw has hardly had battle training. It doesn't matter because we weren't the ones that crossed the border. Gingerheart did, and now you are accusing us of breaking the code? Think for a moment, StarClan forbid you from attacking another medicine cat! I don't care if Kestrelpaw was a mousetail or whisker across the border, it wasn't quite as much as Gingerheart, who is fighting on our side of the border. Flamestar will bring this up at the next Gathering and we will tell the other Clans about how you attacked a medicine cat apprentice right on the spot. Kestrelpaw did nothing wrong, you did, admit it Sagestar. Kestrelpaw, I want you to go back to camp. Now." Silentfeather mewed sternly, keeping her gaze on Sagestar as she jumped back, unfazed.

She grabbed Kestrelpaw off Sagestar, and mewed "Leave Kestrelpaw, you're not strong enough."

"If you want a fight, fight among your own clan. SkyClan has no business with you Sagestar. Also, I will be speaking to Softwhisper later today, so if you attack me then, you will answer to StarClan. Sagestar, I've known you for long enough to know you are proud and loyal to protecting your Clan, but attacking a medicine cat is going too far." Silentfeather mewed, continuing from where she was last time before she told Kestrelpaw to leave.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: This Needs Conflict   This Needs Conflict - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Nov 2012 - 19:56

At this point, after being pushed away from the apprentice, Gingerheart regained her composure and turned on Silentfeather with a loud hiss, the hackles on her back raising from anger. "Go ahead! Tell everyone at the gathering! Because she," She spat the word, staring straight at Kestrelpaw. "crossed the border first. I had every right to protect our territory! Besides, if she has barely had any training, then she shouldn't have crossed the border in the first place. She has bees in her brain!" She then took a deep breath and calmly walked back to her side of the border. "Besides," She continued speaking. "We got into your territory because it was the only way I could get her over the border again. I wasn't going to allow her to take another step over the border."
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: This Needs Conflict   This Needs Conflict - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Nov 2012 - 20:00

Sagestar sniffed and followed the she-cat back over into their territory, not looking phased as all, though his pelt as still ruffled. "If Flamestar has any sense, he'll teach his warriors the proper code instead of turning them into disrespectful rogues." He turned to face the SkyClan cats again, not prepared to leave until he knew they were long gone.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Last edited by Ebonyzer Scrooge on Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 20:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: This Needs Conflict   This Needs Conflict - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Nov 2012 - 20:03

"You were the one that started the fight Gingerheart. Sagestar, please stop this. This is a pointless fight and should have ended when Flamestar and I left. Attacking a medicine cat is against the code, not to mention other parts you could have broken as well. Medicine cats have a code beyond the borders, remember that." Silentfeather replied calmly.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: This Needs Conflict   This Needs Conflict - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Nov 2012 - 20:10

"That is only for certain reasons! Not dumbly stepping over the border after being warned about what would happen. Your apprentice knew good and well what she was doing, and yes. I started the fight to protect what is rightfully mine. The code states not to trespass on another clan's territory, which is exactly what she did. I will not argue this anymore. I did what I know is right because I am right," She hissed, trying to hold herself back from ripping at Silentfeather's fur as well. It was a pain to deal with one disrespectful cat, but two was seriously starting to annoy her.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: This Needs Conflict   This Needs Conflict - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Nov 2012 - 20:19

"Alright then, see you later." She mewed as she flicked her tail and left.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Needs Conflict   This Needs Conflict - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This Needs Conflict
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highpine-
Jump to: