Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dying and Stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Dying and Stuff Empty
PostDying and Stuff

I'm not going to try and stop any of you from dying or crippling your cats so they're elders, but I'd highly discourage it at this point in time.

There's three things.

One, the Clans are small at this moment in time and everyone needs Warriors.

Two, maybe I didn't spell anything wrong and you were looking up the wrong word in your research.

Three, if you're doing this because you're bored of your current life then maybe you've missed the point. We didn't add dying to WCC so you could have enough characters in the afterlife to populate your own star system. If you're bored of your life then make your life less boring instead of ending it with hopes of reincarnating into a more interesting person. Because inevitably you're just going to repeat the process with every single one of your lives. I don't mean making your life an action/adventure serial, I mean developing your character and having personal vices for them to overcome so when they die people not only feel sad for your death but also so you ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING IN YOUR DAMN LIFETIME WITH CONQUERING YOUR INNER DEMONS AND OBSTACLES IN YOUR LIFE YOU PETRIFIED PIECES OF S--

No one wants to be a person who was born, did some stuff, and then got blinded and put in the Elder's den for the rest of their life so some snot nosed brat could live out the rest of their life unhindered by a one-life-at-a-time rule. BECAUSE THAT'S BORING

OKAY IT'S TRAGIC YOU GOT BLINDED AND ALL BUT NO ONE CARES AND THAT CHARACTER'S GOING TO BE FORGOTTEN BY THE REST OF THE SITE EXCEPT FOR THEIR ROLEPLAYER

This is why mods have to ask around when they update Site Cats, because ever since we implemented dying people haven't exactly made that many memorable characters.

Also, character development isn't suddenly going bipolar at some point. Character development is slowly building up to a changing point with the character's experiences shaping them into a new person. IT'S CALLED A FAWKING ARC

AND YOU DON'T NEED A BIG SUB-PLOT WITH BUNCHES OF PEOPLE TO DO IT

A GOOD ROLEPLAYER CAN USE THE EVENTS OF THE FOREST TO SHAPE THEIR CHARACTERS INTO WHAT THEY WANT THEM TO BE AND I HOPE YOU ALL STRIVE TO BE GOOD ROLEPLAYERS

Again, I'm not going to stop anyone from dying or getting banished but I'm advising against it for these three reasons. SO THINK ABOUT THEM HARD

especially number two because this has been keeping me up at night

Dying and Stuff I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Share this post on: reddit

Dying and Stuff :: Comments

Splotch
Re: Dying and Stuff
Post Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 15:50 by Splotch
*pats Sleepy* We all know Number two is a dozy. Do you feel better getting this out?
Sleepy
Post Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 15:51 by Sleepy
WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN
Splotch
Post Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 15:52 by Splotch
Getting out your rant! DX
Ebby
Post Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 15:54 by Ebby
Dying and Stuff Th_tumblr_lm3iw5DU3C1qbwd2h
Moon
Post Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 16:22 by Moon
Sleepy, your wisdom. -bows-
Sun
Post Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 18:39 by Sun
OH GREAT SLEEPY, BESTOW YOUR WISDOM UPON ME.

Dew's got a good thing going D; She used to be this bundle of endless energy, and now she's calmed down. I'm TRYING to make it interesting with her, but I need some of your aformentioned wisdom to aide me on my noble quest help me with this life. She's SUPPOSED to find a mate, but there's like, no tom in ThunderClan even close to her age. Plus, no one has died yet, and if they have, they don't want to go to ThunderClan. Thus, no kittens and no point in a mate. And no being an active Clan, either ;3;
Sleepy
Post Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 18:48 by Sleepy
Mortal, I bestow upon thee an invisamate. Keep faith in thy Lord and Savior, Mistpelt, and she may grant you descendants to number the stars.
Sun
Post Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 18:52 by Sun
Oh, a thousand blessings be to thee! All the words in the world could not explain thy grace!
Sleepy
Post Tue 20 Nov 2012 - 13:12 by Sleepy
Oh jeez, run-on sentences galore in this one. And a lot of repeated words in one sentence and aaaargggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh ;n;
Reaper King
Post Tue 20 Nov 2012 - 16:58 by Reaper King
That was so beautiful ;u; Sleepy I will gladly take this knowledge you bestowed upon us, and use it. I will also encourage others to do the same.
Post  by Sponsored content

Dying and Stuff

Page 1 of 1