Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

To the Highpines! (cont.)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

To the Highpines! (cont.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Highpines! (cont.)   To the Highpines! (cont.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:51 pm

"Are you okay?" Feathersong meowed worridly, running up to Gingerpaw.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: To the Highpines! (cont.)   To the Highpines! (cont.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:27 am

"Don't worry about me, Nightpaw! I'll get up there in a moment!" She called before Feathersong's voice caught her short attention. "Oh, I'm fine, Feathersong. Like I said, don't worry about me. I will make it up that tree!" She mewed as she jumped onto the tree again with her claws digging into the bark as much as they could. She started to climb the tree again, getting a few tail lengths higher before having the same outcome as last time. As she had fallen, she twisted her body so that she landed right on her feet, but it still looked like an awkward landing. "Mouse dung!"
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3558

PostSubject: Re: To the Highpines! (cont.)   To the Highpines! (cont.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:23 am

Nightpaw frowned. "I am going to come down.' she called. as she worked her way to the end of the branch. she reached out and gripped the bark tightly with her forepaws and descended down half way down the tree when she stopped. "I am STUCK!" She cried. Her back paw stretched down as far as it could, but she was a mouse length from it. "How did I get here in the first place?" she whimpered.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
dawn

dawn

Clan/Rank : Skyclan apprentice
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: To the Highpines! (cont.)   To the Highpines! (cont.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:35 pm

Dawnpaw had been in a tree when she heard Nightpaw. On the oppisite side of the border she mewed,"Hey do you need help?I know how to get back down."

Old WCC

First life Fireclaw of ThunderClan

New WCC

1st life Dawnpelt, she-cat of Skyclan

2nd life Jaykit(wing),tom of SkyClan

3rd life Stormkit(fur),she-cat of Windclan

4th life Whitekit(tail),tom of Shadowclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: To the Highpines! (cont.)   To the Highpines! (cont.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:17 pm

Nightpaw was about to say something, but instead she yelped in surprise and fear when she lost her grip on the knot hole above her, she swayed for a moment before falling back wards. She tumbled down, at the last second she latched her claws deep in to the bark. "AHHH!" She cired. She was not two-thirds down the tree. Nightpaw whimpered. She had wrenched a claw, and it stung live a bight agonizing fire. Again her hind paws dangled as she looked for another knot hole to get her safely on the ground.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: To the Highpines! (cont.)   To the Highpines! (cont.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 8:42 pm

Feathersong sighed. I knew this would happen. She looked over, seeing Dawnpaw. "Thanks, but we can handle this, Dawnpaw," Feathersong meowed warmly, dipping her head and climbing skillfully up the tree. She then grabbed Nightpaw's scruff gently, and climbed back down as easily and slowly as she could, so she didn't fall and/or drop Nightpaw. They got to the ground safely and she put Nightpaw on the ground. "There! Safe."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: To the Highpines! (cont.)   To the Highpines! (cont.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 8:44 pm

Nightpaw licked the deputy's cheek and rolled on the ground. "I missed you ground! I missed you so much!"She ignored the stinging pain throbbing from her claw and continued to roll on the ground grateful to be down.

ooc: lets wait for Shad. o3o

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: To the Highpines! (cont.)   To the Highpines! (cont.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:06 am

Gingerpaw had watched the scene with a curious look, kind of finding the scenario a little funny considering Nightpaw had easily gotten up there; surely she could have gotten down. Maybe she was just afraid of heights. As Feathersong had gotten the other apprentice down, Gingerpaw could only think about her still trying to climb the tree. "I still want to climb up the tree!" she whined before her attention turned to Dawnpaw. With large, curious, cloudy blue eyes, she blinked at the Skyclan cat. "Who are you?"

OOC: thanks guys cx
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: To the Highpines! (cont.)   To the Highpines! (cont.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:16 am

Nightpaw jumped up. "Ya." She shook her the dirt from her pelt. And blinked at the SkyClan cat. If this was an apprentice, way was she alone?

Back to top Go down
dawn

dawn

Clan/Rank : Skyclan apprentice
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: To the Highpines! (cont.)   To the Highpines! (cont.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:44 pm

"I'm Dawnpaw," she replied as she climbed down the tree.

Old WCC

First life Fireclaw of ThunderClan

New WCC

1st life Dawnpelt, she-cat of Skyclan

2nd life Jaykit(wing),tom of SkyClan

3rd life Stormkit(fur),she-cat of Windclan

4th life Whitekit(tail),tom of Shadowclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: To the Highpines! (cont.)   To the Highpines! (cont.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:35 pm

"I met Dawnpaw the other day," Feathersong meowed. "She won't hurt you as long as we stay on ShadowClan territory, just as she shall stay on SkyClan."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: To the Highpines! (cont.)   To the Highpines! (cont.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:25 am

"She won't hurt me? Ha!" Gingerpaw mrrowed with a little laughter as her infamous confidence started to kick in. "She couldn't hurt me! I was taught by the best warrior ever! If she takes one step over the border she won't have any fur left!" The feisty little cat finally turned to face the Skyclan apprentice. "But anyway, it's nice to meet you, Dawnpaw. I'm Gingerpaw!"
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: To the Highpines! (cont.)   To the Highpines! (cont.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:09 pm

Feathersong harshly pawed Gingerpaw in the side. "If you keep acting rudely to other cats, you won't have any fur left when you walk out of Sagestar's den."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: To the Highpines! (cont.)   To the Highpines! (cont.) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:41 am

The feeling of Feathersong hitting her int he side surprised Gingerpaw as she jumped to the side and turned to look at her mentor, her ears immediately going flat against her head and her tail dropping into the dirt. "Sorry Feathersong," She said lowly, hoping she didn't upset the deputy too much.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: To the Highpines! (cont.)   To the Highpines! (cont.) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:46 am

"It's okay. Just don't do that again," she meowed.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the Highpines! (cont.)   To the Highpines! (cont.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To the Highpines! (cont.)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next