Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

To the Highpines! (cont.)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

To the Highpines! (cont.) Empty
PostSubject: To the Highpines! (cont.)   To the Highpines! (cont.) EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012 - 21:33

Gingerpaw bounced her way towards the Highpines as she waited for her mentor and Nightpaw. This was going to be so much fun!!

OOC: fayul post
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3558

PostSubject: Re: To the Highpines! (cont.)   To the Highpines! (cont.) EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012 - 21:37

ooc: lul!

ic: Nightpaw bounded next to Gingerpaw.I hope I learn to climb! She thought.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: To the Highpines! (cont.)   To the Highpines! (cont.) EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012 - 15:04

"Slow down!" Feathersong called, laughing as she caught up to them, flicking her tail towards highpine. The tree stood tall, the sunset almost shining on the branches. "See?"

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: To the Highpines! (cont.)   To the Highpines! (cont.) EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012 - 16:30

Nightpaw looked up at the deputy. 'I want to climb it!" She squealed in delight.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: To the Highpines! (cont.)   To the Highpines! (cont.) EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012 - 12:10

"Oh, there's no climbing that," Feathersong smiled. "It's too large. Last time I tried climbing it I was an apprentice, and I almost broke my leg." Memories... When Sagestar and I used to go hunting together.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: To the Highpines! (cont.)   To the Highpines! (cont.) EmptyThu 27 Sep 2012 - 20:50

Nightpaw looked dispointed. "Just to the lowest branch?" She pleaded. Her icely blue eyes, pleading.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: To the Highpines! (cont.)   To the Highpines! (cont.) EmptyFri 28 Sep 2012 - 19:47

Gingerpaw stared up at the branches of the highest pine tree. It was huge! She had never seen anything that big before. Then she heard Feathersong's answer about climbing the tree before hearing Nightpaw's reply. Quickly turning to the deputy, she groaned, "Oh, come on Feathersong, pleeaaassee?"
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: To the Highpines! (cont.)   To the Highpines! (cont.) EmptySun 30 Sep 2012 - 13:42

Feathersong let out a hearty sigh. "Oh, okay. Just to the lowest branch... and be careful," she warned.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: To the Highpines! (cont.)   To the Highpines! (cont.) EmptySun 30 Sep 2012 - 14:06

Nightpaw blasted off, she leaped on a foot hold in the bark, she reached or another with her forepaw and stretched it out as far as she could.She latched her right front paw in and swung her self up to the branch. "I made it!" she called. "You guys look like mice!" Nightpaw giggled.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: To the Highpines! (cont.)   To the Highpines! (cont.) EmptySun 30 Sep 2012 - 18:02

ooc: Sorry if this is wrong, but I thought only Skyclan could climb trees?

To the Highpines! (cont.) Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzTo the Highpines! (cont.) Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrTo the Highpines! (cont.) Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaTo the Highpines! (cont.) I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
To the Highpines! (cont.) 1voydTo the Highpines! (cont.) 2gy1qubTo the Highpines! (cont.) One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksTo the Highpines! (cont.) StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: To the Highpines! (cont.)   To the Highpines! (cont.) EmptyMon 1 Oct 2012 - 14:21

ooc: No, lots of the cat can climb trees, Storm .3.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: To the Highpines! (cont.)   To the Highpines! (cont.) EmptyMon 1 Oct 2012 - 14:33

ooc:All cats can climb trees, as long as they learn. o3o

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: To the Highpines! (cont.)   To the Highpines! (cont.) EmptyMon 1 Oct 2012 - 17:30

Thy awesome Splotch~ wrote:
ooc:All cats can climb trees, as long as they learn. o3o

ooc: Yes, and only Skyclan learns to climb...just as riverclan learns to swim

Shadow wrote:
OOC: woah wait... is TC using SkC's special move? That's not right! All of them shouldn't even be in trees! This is quite ridiculous. Their specialty is hiding in shrubbery.. not climbing trees. Just like how SC can't hide in bushes very well and use the darkness as their hiding place. I mean.. is every single cat in a tree? It seems more like they're birds than cats... this isn't fair. And I mean completely unfair not just the pathetic "I don't wanna lose" unfair..

I know she was talking about special moves back then during the tc raid, but look at the bold words o3o

Oh well. I'll poof now.

To the Highpines! (cont.) Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzTo the Highpines! (cont.) Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrTo the Highpines! (cont.) Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaTo the Highpines! (cont.) I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
To the Highpines! (cont.) 1voydTo the Highpines! (cont.) 2gy1qubTo the Highpines! (cont.) One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksTo the Highpines! (cont.) StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: To the Highpines! (cont.)   To the Highpines! (cont.) EmptyMon 1 Oct 2012 - 17:47

OOC: I do agree, Nightpaw probably shouldn't have made it on her first try cx

Gingerpaw glanced up to see the apprentice already so far up the tree. "Whoa, I wanna see! I wanna see!" With a look of complete determination, the ginger apprentice unsheathed her claws and jumped at the bark of the tree, her nails fitting into small little spots in the bark. After making sure she had a good grip, she started to climb up as best as she could-- which looked more like a bear trying to climb up a marble wall. "I'm coming, Nightpaw!" She mewed as she lifted one of her front paws to go further, but instead her inexperience caught up with her and she fell back, landing awkwardly on her feet since she had only been able to get a few mouse lengths up the side of the tree. "Mouse dung!" She spat before getting ready to try again.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: To the Highpines! (cont.)   To the Highpines! (cont.) EmptyMon 1 Oct 2012 - 23:17

ooc: she is going to fail at getting down though, that is what I had planned.

Ic: Nightpaw winced as Gingerpaw tried to get up. "Don't fall!' she called, her blue eyes sparking with worry

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the Highpines! (cont.)   To the Highpines! (cont.) Empty

Back to top Go down

To the Highpines! (cont.)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next