Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bored Coldheart

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Bored Coldheart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored Coldheart   Bored Coldheart - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Sep 2012 - 12:19

Flamestar skidded to a stop next to her. "Great teamwork!" He purred.

Bored Coldheart - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzBored Coldheart - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrBored Coldheart - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaBored Coldheart - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Bored Coldheart - Page 2 1voydBored Coldheart - Page 2 2gy1qubBored Coldheart - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksBored Coldheart - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bored Coldheart   Bored Coldheart - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Sep 2012 - 12:22

Coldheart nodded. 'yep!'
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Bored Coldheart   Bored Coldheart - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Sep 2012 - 12:49

ooc: I have no idea what to type now o-o

ic: Flamestar smiled. "You're a great hunter." He purred quietly, blushing a little.

Bored Coldheart - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzBored Coldheart - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrBored Coldheart - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaBored Coldheart - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Bored Coldheart - Page 2 1voydBored Coldheart - Page 2 2gy1qubBored Coldheart - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksBored Coldheart - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bored Coldheart   Bored Coldheart - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Sep 2012 - 12:52

Coldheart blushed. 'Thanks, I like to run.' she purred.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Bored Coldheart   Bored Coldheart - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Sep 2012 - 13:07

"Hey Coldheart...Can I ask you something? Remember how you what you were talking about in my den....?" He murmured uncertainly.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bored Coldheart   Bored Coldheart - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Sep 2012 - 13:08

Coldheart looked at Flamestar with a soft glance. 'Yeah?' she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Bored Coldheart   Bored Coldheart - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Sep 2012 - 13:10

He shuffled his paws. "And we're friends right?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bored Coldheart   Bored Coldheart - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Sep 2012 - 13:12

Coldheart nodded. 'Of coarse, Flamestar.' she curled her tail around her paws.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Bored Coldheart   Bored Coldheart - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Sep 2012 - 13:17

"Er...I was hoping to be more than friends..." He murmured.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bored Coldheart   Bored Coldheart - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Sep 2012 - 13:24

Coldheart looked at Flamestar. 'What do you mean?'
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Bored Coldheart   Bored Coldheart - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Sep 2012 - 13:26

"I mean...I love you, Coldheart." Flamestar murmured, looking up at the deputeh.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bored Coldheart   Bored Coldheart - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Sep 2012 - 13:29

Coldheart blushed. her eyes shining. 'Really?' She was speachless.. 'I-I-I love you too.' she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Bored Coldheart   Bored Coldheart - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Sep 2012 - 13:46

Flamestar purred and rubbed against her. "Come on. Let's go back to camp." He murmured.

ooc: TOPIC END?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bored Coldheart   Bored Coldheart - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Sep 2012 - 13:47

ooc: shur. :D

ic: Coldheart nodded. 'Lets'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored Coldheart   Bored Coldheart - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bored Coldheart
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2