Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie  Empty
PostSubject: Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie    Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie  EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012 - 12:54

Butterflystar jumped up onto tallrock "everyone old enough to catch their own prey gather before tallrock" she yoweled

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:

Last edited by ~Rose blue~ on Fri 22 Jun 2012 - 14:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie    Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie  EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012 - 12:59

Stormeye came padding from the warrior den, his icy eyes shining with pride. He sat down near the tallrock, waiting for Foxpaw to come out.

Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie  ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie    Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie  EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012 - 13:00

Foxpaw bounded out of the apprentice den, as happy as ever. My warrior ceremony!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie    Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie  EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012 - 13:02

Stormeye smiled when he saw Foxpaw bound out of the apprentice den, and gazed at Foxpaw, pride shining in his eyes as he nodded happily at the soon-to-be warrior.

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie    Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie  EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012 - 13:06

Foxpaw ran up to Stormeye. "I'm so excited! My warrior ceremony, finally!"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie    Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie  EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012 - 13:17

Stormeye nodded, his long tail flicker. "Indeed, and you worked hard for it too. I just wish that I had finished up on Bluepaw's training early...but he is almost done. I bet he will become a warrior very soon."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie    Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie  EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012 - 13:20

"I'm going to be a warrior first!" Foxpaw laughed.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie    Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie  EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012 - 14:50

"We are gathered her to make two apprentices warriors" butterflystar said jumping down "foxpaw, bluepaw step forward" she said.

occ:its both of yours i edited it.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie    Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie  EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012 - 19:25

Shiningheart was already there sitting near Foxpaw."congrats!" she wispered smiling.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie    Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie  EmptySat 23 Jun 2012 - 15:21

"Thanks," Foxpaw whispered back, stepping forward.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Clan/Rank : Windclan/Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 612

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie    Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie  EmptySat 23 Jun 2012 - 15:46

Bluepaw stepped forward, eyes bright. This is it!
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie    Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie  EmptySun 24 Jun 2012 - 16:45

Stormeye watched his two apprentices with joy, his eyes shining as his tail thumped the ground.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie    Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie  EmptySun 24 Jun 2012 - 23:20

"Foxpaw, bluepaw, Do you promiss to uphold the warrior code and protect windclan at the cost of your lifes?" she asked looking between the two.

occ:you two pm me your warrior names. please and thnk

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie    Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie  EmptyMon 25 Jun 2012 - 7:53

"Yes!" Foxpaw mewed happily. "At whatever the cost,"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Clan/Rank : Windclan/Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 612

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie    Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie  EmptyMon 25 Jun 2012 - 15:03

"I do." Bluepaw meowed truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie    Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie  Empty

Back to top Go down

Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: