Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie    Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie  - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Jul 2012 - 16:09

Occ: Rain said I could finish this, so I am going to just post as Butterflystar

Ic: Butterflystar smiled. "Then in the power invested in StarClan, I give you your warrior names" she called out "Foxpaw and Bluepaw, from this moment on you shall be known as Foxleap and Bluebreeze, may StarClan light your paths."

Stormeye smiled, and cheered out the names. "Foxleap! Bluebreeze!"

Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie  - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie    Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie  - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Jul 2012 - 16:11

Foxleap gave Butterflystar a nod and licked her shoulder, shortly after going to to her mentor. "I did it, Stormeye!" She mewed.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3558

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie    Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie  - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Jul 2012 - 16:49

Shiningheart bounded up to her friend "congrats!" She purred

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie    Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie  - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Jul 2012 - 17:27

Stormeye smiled at Foxleap. "Congrats, Foxleap"

Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie  - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie    Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie  - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Jul 2012 - 17:29

Foxleap let out a purr of excitment.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie    Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Foxpaws and Bluepaws warrior ceremonie
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2