Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A new kit has come to make Riverclan awesome! *shot* (Anyone Welcome)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9998

A new kit has come to make Riverclan awesome! *shot* (Anyone Welcome) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new kit has come to make Riverclan awesome! *shot* (Anyone Welcome)   A new kit has come to make Riverclan awesome! *shot* (Anyone Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012 - 19:29

"Oh I know why. She is the leader! She has duties to attend to." Streamkit mewed proud of herself for saying a full sentence correctly.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

A new kit has come to make Riverclan awesome! *shot* (Anyone Welcome) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new kit has come to make Riverclan awesome! *shot* (Anyone Welcome)   A new kit has come to make Riverclan awesome! *shot* (Anyone Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012 - 21:15

Echopaw mewed "Well, you are half-right. She is also my mentor. Speaking of which, I need to practice hunting with her. I really need to go, so bye!" as she hurried towards the clearing.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: A new kit has come to make Riverclan awesome! *shot* (Anyone Welcome)   A new kit has come to make Riverclan awesome! *shot* (Anyone Welcome) - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 10:26

Ooc: You know they would be full siblings, just different litters. ;3; My Frosty would never cheat.

Ic: Pantherclaw happened to be carrying a small vole at the moment when his kit came dashing out of the nursery. He hopped out of way so she wouldn't crash into the tom. He let out a laugh and placed the vole down before noticing a little head popping out of the nursery entrance. The tabby smiled and picked up the vole again to give to Streamkit.

"You've finally opened your eyes! Not to mention you're looking at the camp already. You should be proud." he purred as he sat beside the entrance.

A new kit has come to make Riverclan awesome! *shot* (Anyone Welcome) - Page 2 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: A new kit has come to make Riverclan awesome! *shot* (Anyone Welcome)   A new kit has come to make Riverclan awesome! *shot* (Anyone Welcome) - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 15:04

OOC: *shrugs* I don't know anymore~

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A new kit has come to make Riverclan awesome! *shot* (Anyone Welcome)   A new kit has come to make Riverclan awesome! *shot* (Anyone Welcome) - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 18:25

"The camp is so big! It kinda scares me a little." Streamkit said shyly. She looked down at the Vole, "Is this for me?" She asked looking up at her father.

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: A new kit has come to make Riverclan awesome! *shot* (Anyone Welcome)   A new kit has come to make Riverclan awesome! *shot* (Anyone Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 11:07

"Don't worry, the camp won't bite." Pantherclaw chuckled at the kit and flicked her on the nose with his tail.

"Oh yes, that's yours. I thought you might be a bit hungry and since Moonstar's busy right now, I might as well give you this." he meowed, looking at his kit.

A new kit has come to make Riverclan awesome! *shot* (Anyone Welcome) - Page 2 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A new kit has come to make Riverclan awesome! *shot* (Anyone Welcome)   A new kit has come to make Riverclan awesome! *shot* (Anyone Welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 14:39

Right when she looked down at the vole again her stomach growled. "I guess I am hungry! I have never had vole before." She bent down and took a bite. "Yum! This is good!" Streamkit mewed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new kit has come to make Riverclan awesome! *shot* (Anyone Welcome)   A new kit has come to make Riverclan awesome! *shot* (Anyone Welcome) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new kit has come to make Riverclan awesome! *shot* (Anyone Welcome)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2