Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

In a deep sleep

Go down 
+4
Sunny
May
Stormi the Gummy
Little
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

In a deep sleep Empty
PostSubject: In a deep sleep   In a deep sleep EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:14 pm

Foxpaw stood up, her paw aching.

She looked around, not knowing where she was, or how she got there. "Hello?" she called off into the distance, feeling scared of the huge dark trees looming overhead.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

In a deep sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a deep sleep   In a deep sleep EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:45 pm

There was a hiss from above. Icy cold eyes stared down, and suddenly a flash of white crashed into her from above, pinning her down. "Trespasser!" He hissed, eyes narrowed to slits. "Who are you, and what brings you to he Dark Forest?!"

In a deep sleep Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzIn a deep sleep Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrIn a deep sleep Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaIn a deep sleep I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
In a deep sleep 1voydIn a deep sleep 2gy1qubIn a deep sleep One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksIn a deep sleep StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

In a deep sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a deep sleep   In a deep sleep EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:47 pm

"Dark Forest?" Foxpaw breathed, taking a step back. "Is that where I am?"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

In a deep sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a deep sleep   In a deep sleep EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:48 pm

Coldpaw growled. When she took a step back, he took a step forward. "Where did you think you were, mouse-brain?" He hissed. "We don't take nicely to trespassers...So give me a good reason why I shouldn't shred your pelt!"

In a deep sleep Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzIn a deep sleep Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrIn a deep sleep Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaIn a deep sleep I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
In a deep sleep 1voydIn a deep sleep 2gy1qubIn a deep sleep One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksIn a deep sleep StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

In a deep sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a deep sleep   In a deep sleep EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:50 pm

"Mouse-brain?!" Foxpaw hissed. "Give me a reason not to shred yours!" Even though her paw had recently been hurt.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

In a deep sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a deep sleep   In a deep sleep EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:53 pm

Coldpaw rolled his eyes. "If you want to be difficult, things can get messy. So I suggest you speak up now before you end up finding yourself unable to wake up!" He snarled, though he can't unsheathe his laws anymore than they were already.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

In a deep sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a deep sleep   In a deep sleep EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:54 pm

Foxpaw let out a hiss. "Look, I don't know how I got here, and I don't even wanna be here"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

In a deep sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a deep sleep   In a deep sleep EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:55 pm

ooc: Phantom has GOT to join. :D

ic: Phantom leaped down, hissing with his unsheathed claws. 'Hmm, Coldpaw, what should we do, Let them go, or get them?'
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

In a deep sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a deep sleep   In a deep sleep EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:56 pm

ooc: Who's they? There's only Foxpaw o3o

IC: Foxpaw looked suprisingly at the cat, taking a step back even further.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

In a deep sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a deep sleep   In a deep sleep EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:57 pm

Coldpaw stopped, sitting down and studied her closely. "Why don't you leave then? Sheesh, you really are a mouse-brain if you don't know how to wake yourself up." He huffed, though his claws stayed unsheathed just in case.

He stopped as Phantom hopped down. "Oh hello, Phantom. I'm not sure, the choice would be so much simpler if Scarlet were here." He growled, eyes flashing at Foxpaw. "Better yet, she might be a threat to our plan if we keep her alive...she knows I come here now. She's seen me. She could ruin the whole thing. i suggest..." He didn't finish. Coldpaw leaped at her, claws unsheathed. He raked razor-sharp claws against her spine, swishing around and kicking her away, straight towards phantom.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

In a deep sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a deep sleep   In a deep sleep EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:59 pm

Foxpaw got up, yowling in pain. "What's your problem?!" she hissed. "What'd I do?!"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

In a deep sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a deep sleep   In a deep sleep EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:00 pm

Coldpaw lashed out at her once more, slicing her muzzle. Up close, anyone could see the gleam of satisfaction and the thirst for blood in his eyes. This was NOT the same cat from he gathering.

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

In a deep sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a deep sleep   In a deep sleep EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:52 pm

A sudden hiss sounded from the shadows, a bluish-grey cat walking out. She looked the size of a warrior; yet she perfectly resembled Maykit. Of whom Coldpaw SHOULD still remember. "Foxpaw. I believe this is not the ideal place to be at the moment. Come. Or there could be trouble, as your mother was nearly killed here before she died, Coldpaw." She gave a faint smile. "Phantom. You don't belong with the Clans. You will be stopped; for four cats can't stand up to six Clans." she hissed, referring to Phantom, Coldpaw, Scarlet, and Happy. "But one of the four may not stay loyal for long." she hissed. "Come on, Foxpaw. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Anonymous

In a deep sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a deep sleep   In a deep sleep EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:31 am

Phantom had been batting Foxpaw back and forth, till the other one had appeared. 'You don't know our plan. Most of the clan is weak now! 2 apprentices have been wounded badly. They are no use anymore!' he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

In a deep sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a deep sleep   In a deep sleep EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:53 am

Coldpaw snarled at the newcomer. "My mother was weak." He growled. "Plus, not only is it true of what Phantom says, but one warrior is in the elders' den while they have a useless medicine cat! When we are done with Skyclan, we will force the other clans down. How do you expect to stop us?" Coldpaw hissed, taking a few steps forward. "Phantom may not belong to the clans, but he is welcome here, in the Dark Forest, which will one day rule your petty little clans."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In a deep sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a deep sleep   In a deep sleep Empty

Back to top Go down

In a deep sleep
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next