Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

In a deep sleep

Go down 
+4
Sunny
May
Stormi the Gummy
Little
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakepaw, Bear
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (MCA), Hopepaw [App], Lake [App], Bear [Loner[
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3603

In a deep sleep - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a deep sleep   In a deep sleep - Page 5 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 12:30

" and why do you think that?" it hissed a huge gale of wind knocked Arizona to his side.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: In a deep sleep   In a deep sleep - Page 5 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 12:33

Foxpaw walked up. "Who are you?" she asked.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: In a deep sleep   In a deep sleep - Page 5 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 12:41

Ooc- Arizona's a girl XD
Ic- Arizona growled as she got up. "You're just hiding. I know better then hide, I go to the kill." She spat

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (MCA), Hopepaw [App], Lake [App], Bear [Loner[
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: In a deep sleep   In a deep sleep - Page 5 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 13:00

"maybe so, but I have wisdom beyond my age." echoed the voice Every thing went dark a bother Quine knocked all of the cats to ther flecks, rain poored down. " I can do much, more in the world of the dream..."It crowed. " my dear, I am some one who died before you where born, and I have come here to stop these cats." it mewed.

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: In a deep sleep   In a deep sleep - Page 5 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 13:49

Arizore rolled her eyes. "Wow, a really old dead cat. What ever I'm leaving." She said walking away

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: In a deep sleep   In a deep sleep - Page 5 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 13:51

Foxpaw took a step forward. "Great StarClan... it's a cat from StarClan!" she purred.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: In a deep sleep   In a deep sleep - Page 5 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 13:58

The stars above shimmered And moved in a circle then moved down, they made a shape of a long haired calico she cat she stepped forward, the stars followed shimmering her eyes deep pools of wisdom." I am not a long dead cat. I just said I was born before her." she glanced at Foxpaw. " I am Splotchfur, past warrior of Thunderclan, present warrior of StarClan." she announced her self.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: In a deep sleep   In a deep sleep - Page 5 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 14:01

Foxpaw ran up to Splotchfur. "I'm glad you came here before more DarkForest cats did," she sighed.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: In a deep sleep   In a deep sleep - Page 5 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 14:08

" it is fine." the starry she cat smiled, she always loved spending time with the young cats. Her gaze lifted to the she cat. " now, why where you going to hurt my friend here?" she narrowed her eyes

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: In a deep sleep   In a deep sleep - Page 5 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 16:23

ooc: You can't control wind and stuff....

ic: Coldpaw stood still, unfazed by the voice and the wind. "Don't forget, I've beaten you already Foxpaw..." He warned softly.

In a deep sleep - Page 5 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzIn a deep sleep - Page 5 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrIn a deep sleep - Page 5 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaIn a deep sleep - Page 5 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
In a deep sleep - Page 5 1voydIn a deep sleep - Page 5 2gy1qubIn a deep sleep - Page 5 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksIn a deep sleep - Page 5 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: In a deep sleep   In a deep sleep - Page 5 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 16:51

Foxpaw took a step forward. "Then how come I'm still standing?"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: In a deep sleep   In a deep sleep - Page 5 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 19:13

Ooc: it is a DREAM any thing can happen...

"Remember Coldpaw, there Is more warriors that can come and help Foxpaw."she taunted The cat made of Stars slowly turned in to her form.Stars dappled her fluffy pelt.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: In a deep sleep   In a deep sleep - Page 5 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 20:35

ooc: no, you still can't control stuff. That's GODMODDING

ic: Coldpaw stepped forward. "You got lucky these cats came and saved you. I would have torn you to shreds." He hissed quietly, ignoring the other cat. "In fact, Starclan shouldn't even be here. This is our territory. It's your own fault you trespassed. If you die..." He let out a small laugh. "...Then no one will know."

In a deep sleep - Page 5 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzIn a deep sleep - Page 5 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrIn a deep sleep - Page 5 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaIn a deep sleep - Page 5 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
In a deep sleep - Page 5 1voydIn a deep sleep - Page 5 2gy1qubIn a deep sleep - Page 5 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksIn a deep sleep - Page 5 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: In a deep sleep   In a deep sleep - Page 5 EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012 - 5:20

Ooc: What do you think StarClan did with the clouds at the gatherings?Well, if it keeps all of you sane fine...

Ic:" Come, Foxpaw , let's leave these Betrayers tow hat they do best...spred horror,death, and aching sadness." Splotchfur snorted. Then she turned and looked back to see if Foxpaw was following.

Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: In a deep sleep   In a deep sleep - Page 5 EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012 - 5:35

ooc: I feel like jumping in XP

PostSubject: Re: In a deep sleep   In a deep sleep - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

In a deep sleep
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next