Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Emberpaw eats the wrong thing

Go down 
+2
Stormi the Gummy
May
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Emberpaw eats the wrong thing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw eats the wrong thing   Emberpaw eats the wrong thing - Page 3 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 14:28

oc: Who knows? I may get permission to RP as both of them ;)

ic: Emberpaw chuckled. 'I bet so. You may be a mouse-brain sometimes, but I know you'd do alot for your clanmates.'
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw eats the wrong thing   Emberpaw eats the wrong thing - Page 3 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 14:32

ooc: That would be cool, but you ARE a newer member, and unless you get some sort of plot with him in it approved(which I douhgt because we are really not supposed to play 2 characters), that would be impossible D:...

ic: Coldpaw puffed out his chest proudly. "Which is why I'm going to be the best warrior ever when I'm through with my training!" He purred. "But of course, you can be a close runner up...behind Hawkpaw, Sunnypaw and me!" He added with a jokingly laugh.

Emberpaw eats the wrong thing - Page 3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzEmberpaw eats the wrong thing - Page 3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrEmberpaw eats the wrong thing - Page 3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaEmberpaw eats the wrong thing - Page 3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Emberpaw eats the wrong thing - Page 3 1voydEmberpaw eats the wrong thing - Page 3 2gy1qubEmberpaw eats the wrong thing - Page 3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksEmberpaw eats the wrong thing - Page 3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw eats the wrong thing   Emberpaw eats the wrong thing - Page 3 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 14:42

Emberpaw laughed. 'I may be weak now, but I'll give it my all when I'm better.'

ooc: Actually, my friend is bffls with an admin. not too hard.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw eats the wrong thing   Emberpaw eats the wrong thing - Page 3 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 14:48

ooc: Even so, it's an admin's rule they can't favor members. Letting some one do that even though no one else in the same conditions could may be concerned as "favoring" a member. But, I can't stop you from trying to ask anyways X3.

ic: Coldpaw nodded. "Anyone would expect you to!" He purred.

Emberpaw eats the wrong thing - Page 3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzEmberpaw eats the wrong thing - Page 3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrEmberpaw eats the wrong thing - Page 3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaEmberpaw eats the wrong thing - Page 3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Emberpaw eats the wrong thing - Page 3 1voydEmberpaw eats the wrong thing - Page 3 2gy1qubEmberpaw eats the wrong thing - Page 3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksEmberpaw eats the wrong thing - Page 3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw eats the wrong thing   Emberpaw eats the wrong thing - Page 3 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 20:32

Bramblestar who had just come back from a hunt alone went to where he saw Emberpaw lying down, "Now what?" he growled. He really was in no mood to have bad stuff go on in his clan. He dug his long cruel claws into the fragile earth.

Emberpaw eats the wrong thing - Page 3 Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw eats the wrong thing   Emberpaw eats the wrong thing - Page 3 EmptySat 26 May 2012 - 5:14

ooc: Bramble. We're still just playing. XD

ic: "Oh, hi Bramblestar." Sunnypaw mewed, "We're just.... I don't know, Coldpaw what are we doing?"

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw eats the wrong thing   Emberpaw eats the wrong thing - Page 3 EmptySat 26 May 2012 - 12:10

ooc- Yeah I know he was basically talking to himself, he just wanted to know why Ember was all barfing and stuff.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw eats the wrong thing   Emberpaw eats the wrong thing - Page 3 EmptySat 26 May 2012 - 12:20

"Bramblestar can you come over here please?" called Lilystem

OOC: Btw Ember is in Lilys den
Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw eats the wrong thing   Emberpaw eats the wrong thing - Page 3 EmptySat 26 May 2012 - 12:22

Bramblestar nodded and went to where Lilystem was.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw eats the wrong thing   Emberpaw eats the wrong thing - Page 3 EmptySat 26 May 2012 - 12:33

Emberpaw coughed and wheezed. She layed her head down and tried to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw eats the wrong thing   Emberpaw eats the wrong thing - Page 3 EmptySat 26 May 2012 - 15:01

"Please don't die." Darkpaw meowed.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw eats the wrong thing   Emberpaw eats the wrong thing - Page 3 EmptySat 26 May 2012 - 15:28

OOC: LOL. JUST. LOL.

Creamstripe shuddered as she looked at the vomit on the ground. "I'll go get some moss and soak it in water, so we can clean that up.." she mewed, and limped out of the den.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw eats the wrong thing   Emberpaw eats the wrong thing - Page 3 EmptySat 26 May 2012 - 15:30

Emberpaw felt like it was a moon without sleep. Emberpaw mewed in a shaky voice, 'I'll try.'

ooc: Ikr? DRAMATIC!
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw eats the wrong thing   Emberpaw eats the wrong thing - Page 3 EmptySat 26 May 2012 - 17:32

"Emberpaw said her brother wants to destroy the Clans so I think he did this" he meowed
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw eats the wrong thing   Emberpaw eats the wrong thing - Page 3 EmptySat 26 May 2012 - 17:45

"How terrible!" Sunnypaw exlaimed, returning, "What ever rouge who thinks he can destroy every cat in the clans, they must be......... Totally bird-brained! What cat is stupid enough to think- he could actually do that?!" She she fell to the ground, laughing. "I know it's bad that he's doing that, but really, think about that! One rouge against hundreds of highly-trained warriors!"

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emberpaw eats the wrong thing   Emberpaw eats the wrong thing - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Emberpaw eats the wrong thing
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next