Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Creamstripe's elder ceremony

Go down 
+3
Stormi the Gummy
May
~Bramblestar~
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

Creamstripe's elder ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Creamstripe's elder ceremony   Creamstripe's elder ceremony EmptyThu 17 May 2012 - 18:01

Bramblestar jumped onto the Sky-rock and called yet another clan meeting, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here, beneath the Sky-rock for a clan meeting!"

Creamstripe's elder ceremony Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Creamstripe's elder ceremony   Creamstripe's elder ceremony EmptyThu 17 May 2012 - 18:04

Creamstripe half-limped half-dragged herself out of the medicine cat's den over to the Skyrock, carefully overseen by Lilystem or something.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Creamstripe's elder ceremony   Creamstripe's elder ceremony EmptyThu 17 May 2012 - 18:05

Coldpaw followed her, as she had just dropped some prey off for the injured warrior. He helped her sit down, looking sorrowful at her every now and then.

ooc: if you didn't know, he's putting on an act ouo

Creamstripe's elder ceremony Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzCreamstripe's elder ceremony Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrCreamstripe's elder ceremony Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaCreamstripe's elder ceremony I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Creamstripe's elder ceremony 1voydCreamstripe's elder ceremony 2gy1qubCreamstripe's elder ceremony One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksCreamstripe's elder ceremony StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Creamstripe's elder ceremony   Creamstripe's elder ceremony EmptyThu 17 May 2012 - 18:13

Creamstripe rolled her eyes ever so slightly as she saw Coldpaw pulling whatever he was pulling off. That cat is as insane as Sleepystar, but twice as bad, she thought, and hissed inwardly.

OOC: By hissing inwardly I mean she didn't hiss out loud.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Creamstripe's elder ceremony   Creamstripe's elder ceremony EmptyThu 17 May 2012 - 18:15

ooc: okay :D

Cold is such a demon .3.

Creamstripe's elder ceremony Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzCreamstripe's elder ceremony Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrCreamstripe's elder ceremony Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaCreamstripe's elder ceremony I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Creamstripe's elder ceremony 1voydCreamstripe's elder ceremony 2gy1qubCreamstripe's elder ceremony One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksCreamstripe's elder ceremony StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Creamstripe's elder ceremony   Creamstripe's elder ceremony EmptyThu 17 May 2012 - 18:18

Hawkpaw sat by Creamstripe, he looked sadly at her. "C-Creamstripe?" Hawkpaw mewed, "I'm sorry about the battle. And what happened." He mewed rubbing lightly on her front leg with his cheek.

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Creamstripe's elder ceremony   Creamstripe's elder ceremony EmptyThu 17 May 2012 - 18:19

OOC: But not the injured one.

"I-it's fine, it w-wasn't your fault." she croaked. Her voice wasn't quite right after the way Coldpaw squished her. o3o
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Creamstripe's elder ceremony   Creamstripe's elder ceremony EmptyThu 17 May 2012 - 18:23

Ooc- I'm going to make a topic of talking to you, about the battle.
Hawkpaw kept close to Creamstripe. He wanted to talk to her after whatever BrambleStar was up to. X3

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Creamstripe's elder ceremony   Creamstripe's elder ceremony EmptyThu 17 May 2012 - 18:36

ooc: Mink, you do understand you can't figure out anything, right? >:U
Well you can, but you can't say anything about it to anyone, who Cold gonna kick your azz(no offense i luv you :3).

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Creamstripe's elder ceremony   Creamstripe's elder ceremony EmptyThu 17 May 2012 - 18:47

Ooc- I know, But I won't say a word to any one (I love you to)

rainydays

Characters : Honeykit (RC)
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: Creamstripe's elder ceremony   Creamstripe's elder ceremony EmptyThu 17 May 2012 - 19:00

Raincloud sat beneath the Sky-Rock.

ooc: i was lazy -.-

Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

PostSubject: Re: Creamstripe's elder ceremony   Creamstripe's elder ceremony EmptyThu 17 May 2012 - 19:18

With a movement of his tail he silenced his clanmates."Creamstripe," he started, "is it your wish to give up the life of a warrior and go join the elders den?" Bramblestar asked her

Creamstripe's elder ceremony Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Creamstripe's elder ceremony   Creamstripe's elder ceremony EmptyThu 17 May 2012 - 19:19

Lilystem was beside Creamstripe and she saw the way she looked at Coldpaw "Are you okay?" she purred
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Creamstripe's elder ceremony   Creamstripe's elder ceremony EmptyFri 18 May 2012 - 5:35

Sunnypaw, who was totally there the whole time, gasped. "But who's going to be my mentor?!" She exlaimed before she could stop herself. She then sat there looking embarressed.
(Poor Sunnypaw. xD)

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Creamstripe's elder ceremony   Creamstripe's elder ceremony EmptyFri 18 May 2012 - 7:05

"I'm fine, Lilystem. Well, not really." she mewed, smiling slightly. "Yes, Bramblestar."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creamstripe's elder ceremony   Creamstripe's elder ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Creamstripe's elder ceremony
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next