Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Finding relatrions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

Finding relatrions Empty
PostSubject: Finding relatrions   Finding relatrions EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:59 pm

Rosethorn waited in a small clearing hoping to find her daughter asleep tonight.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Finding relatrions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding relatrions   Finding relatrions EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:17 pm

Although, she had been rather restless, it was only a matter of time before Shadowstar finally fell asleep inside her den only to find herself opening her eyes to the clearness that was Starclan's territory. She had only been here a few times before: for her lives and once to see Ebonyroot. Being here once again at a rather random time came to a complete surprise to the Shadowclan leader.
Standing up and shaking out her pelt, she took a deep breath and padded through the soft, green grass of the territory before another cat caught her eye. Quickly looking in the direction of the movement, she noticed Rosethorn. With a quizzical look, she quickly moved towards her mother. "Rosethorn?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

Finding relatrions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding relatrions   Finding relatrions EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:19 pm

"yes shadowstar" she purred still proud that two of her daughters had grown up and become strong leaders "Its time you knew something" she said.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Finding relatrions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding relatrions   Finding relatrions EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:22 pm

"Knew something?" She echoed, staring at the former Windclan warrior. With a sudden sense of dread that it might be something bad, she swallowed her fear to look proud. "What is it?" She pressed.
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

Finding relatrions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding relatrions   Finding relatrions EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:24 pm

"One of your sisters is still alive" she said and licked her daughters head before sitting down next to her. "you have meet her a few times through the moons"

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Finding relatrions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding relatrions   Finding relatrions EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:29 pm

The thought of one of her sisters still being alive utterly confused Shadowstar. "But how is that possible? Both Flowerpaw and Butterflypaw disappeared moons ago," She responded, the images of her siblings now only vague in her head. "They couldn't still be alive."
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

Finding relatrions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding relatrions   Finding relatrions EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:32 pm

"Flowerpaw is dead, yes" she said "she got hit and carried off by a monster" she moved her tail over her paws "but butterflypaw is still alive and not an apprentice anymore" she said with a look that almost told everything.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Finding relatrions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding relatrions   Finding relatrions EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:40 pm

Suddenly, it struck the leader as to what Rosethorn meant, yet she couldn't seem to comprehend it. "So, you're telling me that Butterflypaw is still alive, and she's not an apprentice, so where would she be?" She asked, just to confirm her hypothesis. "She couldn't be Butterflystar... could she?"
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

Finding relatrions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding relatrions   Finding relatrions EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:41 pm

"yes, Butterflystar is your sister" she purred noticing how her daughter understood her so quickly. "You both resemble your father" she purred remembering the first night she met redpelt.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Finding relatrions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding relatrions   Finding relatrions EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:48 pm

It was when Rosethorn confirm her suspicions did Shadowstar finally feel completely shocked. How had she not noticed it before? Her heart suddenly fluttered with excitement as she realized that she wasn't alone in her family anymore. Trying to calm herself down, she turned back to Rosethorn with a smile. "Redpelt? I haven't even thought about how much I resembled either one of you, actually," She confessed. "Although when Redpelt vanished, I didn't know what to do with myself."
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

Finding relatrions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding relatrions   Finding relatrions EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:51 pm

"you were never alone, shadowstar" she said brushing her tail with her daughters "Your sister was with flowerpaw when she was hit and was missed but hit by something falling from the back, making her loose her memory, In the end she wandered over to windclan where they adopted her" she said explaining butterflystars story.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Finding relatrions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding relatrions   Finding relatrions EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:54 pm

Shadowstar glanced down at the ground, deep in thought. "If only I could have been there for her though. I mean, she wouldn't be leader, but at least she would remember me." She sighed. "Would I even be able to make her remember? That is, if I can talk to her alone?" She asked her mother, a hint of desperation in her voice. Oh, how she longed to see her sister again as her sister instead of another cat.
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

Finding relatrions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding relatrions   Finding relatrions EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:56 pm

"its up to you to speek to her" she said "she only remembers me from stories" she said "but once she knows you and her are sisters I believe she will remember us both" she purred.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Finding relatrions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding relatrions   Finding relatrions EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:06 pm

She nodded. "Yes, I sure hope so. It would be nice to have a sister back again. Even if we are in different clans now," She purred with a light swish of her tail.
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

Finding relatrions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding relatrions   Finding relatrions EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:10 pm

"it is time for me to leave" she said getting up and nuzzling shadowstar she walked off and disappeared in stars.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finding relatrions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding relatrions   Finding relatrions Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding relatrions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next