Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever   Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 16:33

OOC:I feel I am going to make Redstart selectively mute, therefore one to not talk much.

The tom shrugged, blinking awkwardly. his tail swished in the tall grass behind him.

Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever   Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 16:37

OoC: Okay. ^^

The she-cat brought her head back to a normal position, though she still watched the tom.
"It's difficult to hold a one-person conversation," she stated, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever   Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 16:38

OOC:One cat conversation. *twists moustache*

Redstart nodded, and opened his mouth to speak. Though, a small croak was all that emitted. He shook his head once more.

Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever   Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 16:42

OoC: I think somebody just accepted a challenge. And yeah, I meant cat. XD

Sighing, Frostheart sat down, pulling her tail around her side. She narrowed her blue eyes slightly, as though trying to read the tom's mind.
"So are you normally quiet, or are you only like this around she-cats?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever   Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 16:48

The tom shook his head, as if to say: "Sort of both". He relaxed a little.

Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever   Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 16:51

"You seem nice," Frostheart said, giving him an encouraging smile. "I wonder why I haven't seen you before."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever   Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 16:53

Redstart opened his mouth to talk, but stopped, looking down. He hadn't talked to anyone in a very long time. His voice refused to show through.

Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever   Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 17:00

Frostheart glanced down at her paws. She was used to being around talkative cats, but this tom was unnaturally quiet. It made her self-conscious of herself.
"Do you ever talk?" she asked, not expecting an answer. She wouldn't be surprised if he somehow didn't have a voice at all.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever   Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 17:02

He shrank back, shook his head, wide eyed. He started thinking about running into the grass behind him.

Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever   Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 17:06

"Okay, I didn't mean to scare you!" The she-cat was feeling hopeless now. It didn't seem like the tom would ever talk. Sighing, she rose to her paws. "I suppose I ought to go now. I guess I'll see you around." Frostheart turned to slip away through the grass.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever   Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 17:07

"Wait!"
The hoarse exclamation surprised even the tom, but he said it.

Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever   Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 17:09

Frostheart froze, as though not believing what she had heard. Slowly, she turned around.
"Did you just..talk?" she asked incredulously.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever   Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 17:10

The tom blinked, taking in what he heard come from his mouth. He nodded. "Yes."

Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever   Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 17:16

Now the she-cat faced a dilemma; should she pretend to not be interested anymore, or stay and try to persuade him to talk more? After a moment's debate, she chose to stay.
"How do you even get by without saying hardly a word?" she wondered aloud, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever   Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012 - 17:18

The tom shook his head, not wanting to talk about it. "What's your name?" he asked quietly.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever   Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Next Lives Much? This is Usually done by Noobs, but Whatever
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next