Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shrikepaws Battle Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

Shrikepaws Battle Training Empty
PostSubject: Shrikepaws Battle Training   Shrikepaws Battle Training EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:23 am

Seasonbreeze had asked Shrikepaw to go to the battle clearing. He had been shown it several times and should remember where it was. She'd asked him to be there by sunhigh. They'd have enough time to practice some moves, and maybe hunt a little afterwards. If Shrikepaw felt like it. He might go back to camp afterwards, but Seasonbreeze was going to stay.

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Shrikepaws Battle Training   Shrikepaws Battle Training EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:31 am

Shrikepaw was in the clearing, alright, and excited. He was batting at a nearby tree, trying to see if he was already pretty fit. It wasn't bad for one whom never learned to fight, but all he was doing were old kit moves.

Dew

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shrikepaws Battle Training   Shrikepaws Battle Training EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:03 pm

Seasonbreeze padded into the clearing, a little surprised that Shrikepaw was early. He was hyped and pretending to fight doing old kit moves. "Hello Shrikepaw." Seasonbreeze started when she reached him. She expected him to calm down quicklyto listen. "Today I will be teaching you moves more complicated than those you were just demonstrating. Today you will learn three new moves." Seasonbreeze paused to demonstrate the first. The Front paw strike. "That was the first one. Try on the tree first." She finished. Sitting back to watch. He could use claws on the tree all he wanted, but when practicing with her, no claws were allowed.

OOC: XD Seas sounds REALLY formal

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shrikepaws Battle Training   Shrikepaws Battle Training EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:52 pm

Shrikepaw watched her with awe. "Alright. I have this." he said with confidence, and leapt at the tree, striking it with his paw clumsily. He landed, but almost fell on his face.

Dew

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shrikepaws Battle Training   Shrikepaws Battle Training EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:24 am

"That's good." Seasonbreeze said. "Try again. You'll get it." She added, encouraging him to succeed.

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shrikepaws Battle Training   Shrikepaws Battle Training EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:52 pm

Shrikepaw nodded with determination, and batted at the tree again, and again, and again. Each time he seemed to be more skillful, until he completed the move brilliantly.

Dew

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shrikepaws Battle Training   Shrikepaws Battle Training EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:27 pm

"That's good." Seasonbreeze said. "Next is the belly rake. It's a little hard to practice this on a tree, so you can just practice on the air." Seasonbreeze quickly demonstrated the apprentice level move. "No you try."

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shrikepaws Battle Training   Shrikepaws Battle Training EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:55 pm

Shrikepaw blinked, and gulped. He practiced the move, doing fairly well for a first try, but still not perfect. He set up, and did so again, a little better.

Dew

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shrikepaws Battle Training   Shrikepaws Battle Training EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:04 am

"That's good." Seasonbreeze commented. He was doing better. "If you'd like I an go on, but if you want you can practice a few more times."

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shrikepaws Battle Training   Shrikepaws Battle Training EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:37 am

"Once more." said Shrikepaw, and practiced the move, a little better this time. He smiled. "Alright. I'm ready for the next one."

Dew

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shrikepaws Battle Training   Shrikepaws Battle Training EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:53 pm

"Next we call the leap and hold. Again, very hard to practice on no one, but if you like, that boulder there can be your partner." Seasonbreeze said, indicating the boulder with her tail. She headed over there herself, and attacked it to demonstrate the leap and hold. "Your turn." Seasonbreeze said when she finished.

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shrikepaws Battle Training   Shrikepaws Battle Training EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:31 pm

Shrikepaw frowned, wanting to spar with his mentor, but instead started clumsily doing the move an the boulder.

Dew

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shrikepaws Battle Training   Shrikepaws Battle Training EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:51 pm

Seasonbreeze watched patiently as Shrikepaw attempted the move. They would parctice together with their claws sheathed when he had it down. "Good. Now go ahead and try again."

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shrikepaws Battle Training   Shrikepaws Battle Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Shrikepaws Battle Training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: ShadowClan Territory-