Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snow goes for a walk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7406

Snow goes for a walk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow goes for a walk   Snow goes for a walk - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Mar 2012 - 15:41

Stormkit's eyes shined as he looked at Snow. "Ooooo, I like stories about fighting!" he said, digging his claws into the ground.

Snow goes for a walk - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Snow goes for a walk   Snow goes for a walk - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Mar 2012 - 15:47

"ok......I went to sleep a couple of nights ago and woke up in the dark forest. Well i was padding through the shadows when i saw Stormpaw,so, i padded out.Stormpaw said tat he was goingg to staclan and i didn't mind but Scarletfire did...."Snow paused to see if the kit was listening.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Snow goes for a walk   Snow goes for a walk - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Mar 2012 - 15:53

Stormkit eyes's flicker, his icy blue gazed fixed on Snow. "Get to the fighting already!" he meowed, as he thought to himself. Going to StarClan? What could that mean? Maybe it could have to do with the place my dad talked about?

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snow goes for a walk   Snow goes for a walk - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Mar 2012 - 16:04

"well ok.....any waysi grabbed Stormpaw by the scruff and tried to race to Starclan but Scarletfire grabbed my tail and bit down hard so i turned and clawed one of her eyes off,then i freed my tail but Scarletfire leaped and i doged but as quickly as possibly an told Stormpaw to go to sleep and he dissappeared and so did i.the end.So what do you think?"Snow finished.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Snow goes for a walk   Snow goes for a walk - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Mar 2012 - 16:08

Stormkit's eyes shined evily as he listened to the story. "Really? That's cool! I think you did a good job at telling it!" he purred. "Should I tell you my story?"

Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snow goes for a walk   Snow goes for a walk - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Mar 2012 - 16:14

"you can if you want to."Snow mewed,"i don't mind."

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Snow goes for a walk   Snow goes for a walk - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Mar 2012 - 16:20

Stormkit sighed, he had never told this story to anyone before...and now he was going to tell it to a person that he didn't even really like. "Let see..." he began, closing his eyes. "I don't remember some of it...but I'll tell you what I do remember. I was three moons old. My mother, Duskrose, had died the moon before, so my father, Nightmask took care of me sometimes. I had something that mad my dad angry at me, so he took me into the nursery which was strangely empty. My father started to yell at me and said that my mom hadn't raised me right, and after I yelled back at him, he just...snapped. The next thing I knew, I was thrown into the wall of the nursery, and my ear had a deep torn in it. My father growled something then went off, not evening seeming to care about my ear. After a few moments, I finally left the den, and went to Willowstream's den so she could fix my ear, but my ear was so badly torn that she wouldn't be able to fix it, and I would be left with the v-shaped ear from then on," Stormkit finished, glancing around with fear as if he thought his father would appear out of nowhere, which he was scared of.

Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snow goes for a walk   Snow goes for a walk - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Mar 2012 - 16:26

"it ok ...."Snow mewed as she lick the kit on the head.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Snow goes for a walk   Snow goes for a walk - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Mar 2012 - 16:28

Stormkit pulled away from Snow, letting out a hiss. "I don't need you caring, women! Snow! I'm fine." he huffed, even thought he didn't really mind Snow caring about him. It was nice to have someone care about him... He shook his head, what was he thinking? His father would beat him like he used to know if he knew that he his son was thinking like this!

Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snow goes for a walk   Snow goes for a walk - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Mar 2012 - 16:31

"what's wrong is there something else that you don't want to tell me?"Snow asked.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Snow goes for a walk   Snow goes for a walk - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Mar 2012 - 16:34

Stormkit shook his head, glancing at the camp. "No, I am good." he meowed, as he padded into the camp, not seeing if Snow was going to follow him or not.

Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snow goes for a walk   Snow goes for a walk - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Mar 2012 - 16:42

"ok.."Snow mewed as she walked into camp.

PostSubject: Re: Snow goes for a walk   Snow goes for a walk - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Snow goes for a walk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2