Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

ATENCION! POST HERE TOO!

Go down 
+5
Pinely-san
Darky
Darkfang
Jay
Shadow
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

ATENCION! POST HERE TOO! Empty
PostSubject: ATENCION! POST HERE TOO!   ATENCION! POST HERE TOO! EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:12 pm

It was a bright sunny day as Shadowstar padded out of the leader's den. "What a beautiful day!" She mewed. "I think we will take the day off today! Shadowclan sis going to take a day to ourselves! Everyone get up!" She yowled happily.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: ATENCION! POST HERE TOO!   ATENCION! POST HERE TOO! EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:15 pm

Shrikepaw let out a mrooooow of fatigue, sleepily ambling out of his den. "What time is it?" he murmured. "I must have training in a bit."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ATENCION! POST HERE TOO!   ATENCION! POST HERE TOO! EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:19 pm

Greypaw growled tiredly "Ugh just a few more minutes Shadowstar" she begged.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

Clan/Rank : A reeaalllyy old member
Sagittarius Rat
Number of posts : 637

PostSubject: Re: ATENCION! POST HERE TOO!   ATENCION! POST HERE TOO! EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:38 pm

Darkfang padded out of the warrior's den. "what's going on now?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: ATENCION! POST HERE TOO!   ATENCION! POST HERE TOO! EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:45 pm

NIghtclaw yawned and stretched "Good morning Shadowstar, what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: ATENCION! POST HERE TOO!   ATENCION! POST HERE TOO! EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:46 pm

Ooc: dark you're posting again :'D

Shadowstar looked at the two apprentices and warriors. "Today we are going to have an off day for Shadowclan. We are going to grow closer as a clan."
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: ATENCION! POST HERE TOO!   ATENCION! POST HERE TOO! EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:49 pm

OOC: Is this required?

IC: "Are we required to grow closer?" Darkfang asked. He really preferred to stay to himself
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: ATENCION! POST HERE TOO!   ATENCION! POST HERE TOO! EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:09 pm

"That sounds cool, I guess." stated Shrikepaw. "I'll start by sleeping."

Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: ATENCION! POST HERE TOO!   ATENCION! POST HERE TOO! EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:12 pm

Scarletfire glared at her from a distance. "Seriously? I'd rather not, Shadowstar. This doesn't seem like a decent idea," she complained, growling.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
ATENCION! POST HERE TOO! N6a5zHfATENCION! POST HERE TOO! IMrnxD6ATENCION! POST HERE TOO! GMXQgOOATENCION! POST HERE TOO! JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
ATENCION! POST HERE TOO! GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: ATENCION! POST HERE TOO!   ATENCION! POST HERE TOO! EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:56 pm

"No matter how much you complain or want to sleep," She said, glaring at Shrikepaw and Scarletfire. "That is what we are doing today. It is because we are so distant that we don't get much work done. We want to be the best clan, don't we? Well we have to act like it!"
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: ATENCION! POST HERE TOO!   ATENCION! POST HERE TOO! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:12 am

Darkfang sighed. "If you say so"
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

PostSubject: Re: ATENCION! POST HERE TOO!   ATENCION! POST HERE TOO! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:57 am

Seasonbreeze padded into the camp, having been out hunting. She was unsuccessful. That was typical when she was alone. The prey hated Seasonbreeze. Never did they come out for her. The only reason she could catching something was if she was hunting with someone else. She had no idea why she'd gone out alone. Just to breath quiet fresh air. The warriors den was quite stuffy.

"Morning Shadowstar."She said, padding up to her leader. It appeared she was doing something with ShadowClan today.

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ATENCION! POST HERE TOO!   ATENCION! POST HERE TOO! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:27 am

Greypaw didn't like being around anyone! she just wanted to stay in the apprentices den and sleep or go training, No warrior or apprentice had asked if she could go on a patrol with them, probally because of her half-clan heritage.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: ATENCION! POST HERE TOO!   ATENCION! POST HERE TOO! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:33 pm

Nightclaw nodded "How will we do this?" and he yawned again
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: ATENCION! POST HERE TOO!   ATENCION! POST HERE TOO! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:25 pm

Shadowstar paused for a second. That thought hadn't really crossed her mind. After taking a minute to think, an idea popped into her head. "Well first off, no one is allowed to go back into their dens until after the sun has fallen today. This way, everyone can see each other and talk. Next, we are going to build trust. This will go on probably for a few days, but it can help. We will be going hunting... blind." She told them proudly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATENCION! POST HERE TOO!   ATENCION! POST HERE TOO! Empty

Back to top Go down

ATENCION! POST HERE TOO!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next