Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Yet another site closing (EVERYONE READ)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Yet another site closing (EVERYONE READ) Empty
PostYet another site closing (EVERYONE READ)

Hello, WCC. I am posting this to inform you that WCC will go through a brief closing period, and by this will not be accepting new members once again. Why, you ask? Well, on the chatbox, a few members were getting impatient with Gray before my arrival, and one admitted she did lack patience. I feel we need to learn how to work up better bonds with current members before accepting more new ones. Also, according to members, and what I have seen, rule breaking and bad conduct has been going on in the Roleplaying Areas. Administrators really need to try to focus on that more than new creations at the moment, and I feel this is a good way to keep that happening. (I refuse to answer anything regarding my dissapproval with the RP mod idea in this topic)

So, as I said, Chi and I are temporarily closing down shop for new people. Though, don't expect it to stretch out very long.

~Jay

Share this post on: reddit

Yet another site closing (EVERYONE READ) :: Comments

Ebby
Re: Yet another site closing (EVERYONE READ)
Post Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 21:55 by Ebby
Yet another site closing (EVERYONE READ) Facepalmplz

juststayeduptillthreeinthemorningmakingaposteri'dhopelurenewpeoplein.;_;disappointment.poorwindclanisgoingtogoextinct.
Sleepy
Post Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 1:42 by Sleepy
Oh come on Jay D: RP Mods would make it so you can be a lazy admin. Wouldn't that be great?
not fish
Post Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 4:11 by not fish
I'm with Ebs, WindClan is gonna die out. Plus, I had a friend that was considering joining. >w<
Hope
Post Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 4:48 by Hope
Ebz: You were making a poster? o.o

I know closing the site would prevent new problems to come while we're all trying to figure out the ones going on now, but I don't think we can really solve anything. WCC is becoming a popular site and is getting a little crowded- so there's definitely going to be some problems that we can't solve.
Ebby
Post Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 7:20 by Ebby
Yeah, It was subtly meant to draw new peoples in. cx

Well said, Hope, by the way. I agree. o3o
Stormi the Gummy
Post Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 10:23 by Stormi the Gummy
Couldn't they just hire more moderators? We have plenty of exp. members who would be glad to help out right? Many people are starting to want to join, and I agree after the topics I've seen it is pretty chaotic D:

Also I agree with Hope!~
Anonymous
Post Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 10:25 by Guest
1 I'm sorry I'm not really patient but its like so much FUN so I'll try to practice my mistakes 2I agree with strom and hope
Hope
Post Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 14:12 by Hope
Storm: Jay said that he won't be willing to find new mods at the moment.

Grey: Remember- fun and getting out of hand are two different things. ^^
Sleepy
Post Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 15:21 by Sleepy
Yeah, but the vote to get more mods should have overrided his vote since he was the only one against it D:< I don't understand how all of the people who voted, along with Rain -- his equal, mind you -- were in favor of new mods.

I don't mind disapproving of them D: But there hasn't been one reason Jay has put forth against it, and this isn't very democratic at all. What's the point of having the member's opinions if their votes don't matter at all?

*Waits to be ignored and for the topic to be locked*
Stormi the Gummy
Post Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 18:45 by Stormi the Gummy
Well the deal is done so let's just wait and see~

Not that there's really anything we can o about it anyways at the moment. So for now let's enjoy the good amount of players we currently have, continue to get on with our lives and have fun roleplaying! :D

Btw I hope windclan doesn't die out starclan light your path!~ :3
FishierthanFish
Post Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 20:52 by FishierthanFish
Good decision, Bro. I think that it's a good idea that we bond, and not only that but I joined a website long ago called PlayCrafter, and it got noobed so bad that it had to shut down. I know that it's not going to go down that way on WCC, but protection always helps.
:lashake:

Yet another site closing (EVERYONE READ)

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: