Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

1st DF Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

1st DF Training Empty
PostSubject: 1st DF Training   1st DF Training EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012 - 19:30

Nightpaw paced back and forth "Stupid StarClan! They let my father die, they have no power!" then he heard a cat in the darkness "Scarletfire?"
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

1st DF Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st DF Training   1st DF Training EmptySat 18 Feb 2012 - 10:41

Scarletfire's violet eyes pierced the darkness, though, that was all that was visible of her. "Yes, child? Why has your pretty little tail found itself in this shadowy land?" Her voice was soft and forgiving, but all that lay inside her was a ball of ice, growing colder and colder.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
1st DF Training N6a5zHf1st DF Training IMrnxD61st DF Training GMXQgOO1st DF Training JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
1st DF Training GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

1st DF Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st DF Training   1st DF Training EmptySat 18 Feb 2012 - 13:13

Nightpaws blazing red eyes looked and said "I have come to ask to join the Dark Forest. StarClan is my enemy now, they let my father die making him fall into the gorge and break his back on a rock!" he said his eyes getting redder and redder.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

1st DF Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st DF Training   1st DF Training EmptySat 18 Feb 2012 - 15:11

Scarletfire didn't show any sympathy. "And what makes you think we'll let you stay? How will we know you're truly loyal? In my eyes, you just look like a stubborn kit, not accepting the way of nature," she breathed, stepping towards him, eyes blazing.

1st DF Training N6a5zHf1st DF Training IMrnxD61st DF Training GMXQgOO1st DF Training JySwIyJ
1st DF Training GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

1st DF Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st DF Training   1st DF Training EmptySat 18 Feb 2012 - 15:17

"I know it's a cats nature to die! But I had just met my father! I said 1 thing to him then he fell over the gorge! Do you think I'd be unloyal? I will serve the Dark Forest with my LIFE!" he yelled almost snarling
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

1st DF Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st DF Training   1st DF Training EmptySat 18 Feb 2012 - 15:25

Scarletfire's eyes widened threateningly. "You've got nerve to raise your voice at me. You truly are an ignorant cat," she said, ignoring his statement. "When we first met, you attacked me, even though I was stronger than you are, or will ever be. Remember me? I was the one who knocked you unconscious. I was the one who didn't care whether or not you lived. Do you know who you are talking to, Nightpaw? I am Scarletfire, and I am not to be talked to in such a fierce tone, got that!?" Her tail lashed with great vigor as she talked, but she finally softened her eyes as if she had said nothing at all. "I know you'll be a loyal apprentice, Nightpaw. You won't dare defy me again, will you? It'd be a shame to rip off your beautiful face."

1st DF Training GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

1st DF Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st DF Training   1st DF Training EmptySat 18 Feb 2012 - 15:32

Nightpaw smiled "Do you think I forgot that? " But then he bowed his head "I am sorry, Scarletfire, my emotions got ahead of me. "
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

1st DF Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st DF Training   1st DF Training EmptySat 18 Feb 2012 - 15:34

Scarletfire nodded. "You are forgiven. I suppose you wish to train? Do you accept the fact that you will become a new cat? A stronger cat? You will not only be a warrior of ShadowClan, but a warrior of the Dark Forest. Is that what you want?"

1st DF Training GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

1st DF Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st DF Training   1st DF Training EmptySat 18 Feb 2012 - 15:45

"Yes, with all my life" Nightpaw said his eyes calming down to a dark red
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

1st DF Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st DF Training   1st DF Training EmptySat 18 Feb 2012 - 15:58

"Follow me, then," she said, leading him into the darkness with a flick of her tail. "We have much work to do..."

1st DF Training GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

1st DF Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st DF Training   1st DF Training EmptySat 18 Feb 2012 - 16:04

NIghtpaw followed Scarletfire into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

1st DF Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st DF Training   1st DF Training EmptyFri 24 Feb 2012 - 7:39

"Come at me," she instructed as she got into position. "Give it all you got, kit."

1st DF Training GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

1st DF Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st DF Training   1st DF Training EmptyFri 24 Feb 2012 - 8:39

Nightpaw ran forward slid under Scarletfire clawing her belly
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

1st DF Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st DF Training   1st DF Training EmptyFri 24 Feb 2012 - 16:23

Scarletfire immediately dropped down with her front paws onto his shoulders, pinning him. "That was pretty slow. I saw where you were going to attack as well. Your eyes showed it. Make sure you stare at your opponent squarely in the face so they don't know where you're going to attack. Try it once more," she said, moving away.

1st DF Training GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1st DF Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st DF Training   1st DF Training Empty

Back to top Go down

1st DF Training
Page 1 of 1