Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Greykit's arrival

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Greykit's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Greykit's arrival   Greykit's arrival EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 13:25

Cat Name:Kittenkit(currently) warriors name)) kittenfur when old enough))

Tom or She-Cat: she-cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s):Scourge and graystripe

Familiarity with the series:Rusty being teased by darkstripe

Appearance: grey tabby with a heart on forehead and blue eyes

Personality:Kind loyal and happy

Origins:part sand-cat and father also a grey tabby but clan cat

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP):"Once I am a warrior I'll be the most powerful!" she exclaimed to her siblings, puffing out her chest she marched around the nursery pretending to be a big, fluffy warrior as her siblings laughed she was picked up by her mother and so were they and put beside her "Mmm" "Whats on the menu today?" her mom glanced her a warning and she slunk back the other kits laughed and her ears went off to the side in embarresment "Not so tough now are we sis?" her sibling asked and they laughed even harder she pushed her head into her mothers belly so they wouldn't see her.

Last edited by Greyfeather on Mon 13 Feb 2012 - 19:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Greykit's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greykit's arrival   Greykit's arrival EmptyMon 13 Feb 2012 - 16:25

I like the creation, except for your cat's name. 'Kitten' is not an appropriate prefix for warriors. Please select a different name.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Greykit's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greykit's arrival   Greykit's arrival EmptyMon 13 Feb 2012 - 16:27

Aw But I guess Greykit
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

Greykit's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greykit's arrival   Greykit's arrival EmptyMon 13 Feb 2012 - 16:27

Okay. PM me the secret word and change your username to Greykit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Greykit's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greykit's arrival   Greykit's arrival EmptyMon 13 Feb 2012 - 16:51

done but I changed the user to Greyfeather
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

Greykit's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greykit's arrival   Greykit's arrival EmptyMon 13 Feb 2012 - 19:13

Change it to Greykit, and you can start RPing!

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Greykit's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greykit's arrival   Greykit's arrival EmptyMon 13 Feb 2012 - 19:17

"Once I am a warrior I'll be the most powerful!" she exclaimed to her siblings, puffing out her chest she marched around the nursery pretending to be a big, fluffy warrior as her siblings laughed she was picked up by her mother and so were they and put beside her "Mmm" "Whats on the menu today?" her mom glanced her a warning and she slunk back the other kits laughed and her ears went off to the side in embarresment "Not so tough now are we sis?" her sibling asked and they laughed even harder she pushed her head into her mothers belly so they wouldn't see her. Greykit was so embarressed she didn't want to show her face even her fur!
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

Greykit's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greykit's arrival   Greykit's arrival EmptyMon 13 Feb 2012 - 19:29

Hey, you can go post in Shadowclan's camp. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greykit's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greykit's arrival   Greykit's arrival Empty

Back to top Go down

Greykit's arrival
Page 1 of 1