Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Storm is here!

Go down 
+2
Pinkkit
Sombra
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

A Storm is here! Empty
PostSubject: A Storm is here!   A Storm is here! EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 19:42

Stormkit bounded out of the nursery at top speed. She eagerly looked around for a playmate, or at least something to do.
[OOC: Mobile]

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

A Storm is here! Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Pinkkit

Pinkkit

Characters : Foxkit, mistkit, hawkkit
Clan/Rank : Windclan
Number of posts : 7

A Storm is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Storm is here!   A Storm is here! EmptySat 11 Jun 2016 - 4:48

Foxkit ran to a cat. "Hai, can you play with me?". She asked. "Please."
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

A Storm is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Storm is here!   A Storm is here! EmptySat 11 Jun 2016 - 7:43

"Sure!" The kit bounded around the other kit, excited. She had energy to burn. "I'm Stormkit! What's your name?"

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
Pinkkit

Pinkkit

A Storm is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Storm is here!   A Storm is here! EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 5:16

"Sure!" Was the answer of the young cat."I'm Stormkit! What's your name?" "Hai Stormkit, I'm Foxkit." Answered Foxkit.

Mistkit
A Storm is here! Tumblr_m0wn6fOicU1rrdv05o1_500
Hawkkit
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

A Storm is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Storm is here!   A Storm is here! EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 9:14

"Foxkit? Nice to meet you!"
Stormkit slowed down a little. "What do you wanna do?"

Back to top Go down
Pinkkit

Pinkkit

A Storm is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Storm is here!   A Storm is here! EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 9:31

"Foxkit? Nice to meet you!" Stormkit was slowing down. "What do you wanna do?" "I don't no, maybe we could play warriors." Said Foxkit. "I don't no what to do. I just want to play."

Mistkit
Hawkkit
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

A Storm is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Storm is here!   A Storm is here! EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 22:03

"OK!" Stormkit bounded towards Foxkit, before leaping on top of her, giggling (or the closest thing a cat can do to giggling XD)

Back to top Go down
Pinkkit

Pinkkit

A Storm is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Storm is here!   A Storm is here! EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 13:23

"Hey that is not fair. I want to be the hero." Said Foxkit. "I want to be the great warrior."

Mistkit
Hawkkit
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

A Storm is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Storm is here!   A Storm is here! EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 18:59

"Alright, fine," Stormkit let out a sigh. "I'll be the evil Dark Forest cat!"

Back to top Go down
Pinkkit

Pinkkit

A Storm is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Storm is here!   A Storm is here! EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 11:16

"Alright, fine," Stormkit said. "I'll be the evil Dark Forest cat!" "Yes, miauw." And Foxkit jumped on Stromkit. "I am going to win, little cat." She said.

Mistkit
Hawkkit
Back to top Go down
Rowankit

Rowankit

Characters : Rowankit
Clan/Rank : Windclan, Kit
Number of posts : 14

A Storm is here! Empty
PostSubject: A new arrival   A Storm is here! EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 11:17

Tawny wrote:
Stormkit bounded out of the nursery at top speed. She eagerly looked around for a playmate, or at least something to do.
[OOC: Mobile]
The new cat, Herostrike, hurries into the camp, almost seeming to fly through the reeds.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3545

A Storm is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Storm is here!   A Storm is here! EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 11:54

Hello! Welcome to WCC.

Here we start out as kits, so your cat will need to be a kit. Also, it seems that your cat creation has not yet been approved. I would advise you to wait until it has been seen and approved by a mod or admin. Please fix such things and you will be set to roleplay.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

A Storm is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Storm is here!   A Storm is here! EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 19:19

"Mwhaha! Never!" she yowled full of delight. Stormkit pushed up her hind legs and jumped to her feet.

Back to top Go down
Pen.

Pen.

Characters : Beetlekit (WindClan Kit, 5/15)
Number of posts : 17

A Storm is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Storm is here!   A Storm is here! EmptyWed 15 Jun 2016 - 20:50

Meanwhile, a russet-furred kitten watched, but also participated -- in his mind, that was. He sat up, his chin raised like the head of a stag. His eyes followed their movements as his thoughts tracked their words and meanings. He tilted his head as something called "The Dark Forest" was mentioned; considering the contrast between the warrior and the Dark Forest cat, he concluded that these kits must have thought the Dark Forest was evil. It probably was, then; after all, the young, crooked-tailed tom saw no rhyme or reason for these WindClanners to possibly be wrong.

To be frank, these cats had really inspired an itch in the male kitten to play with them, but he couldn't tell why. He had figured at this point that they were playing merely because Foxkit was bored, and Stormkit was very, very friendly. Stormkit was a mystery to him, but he supposed she just had nothing to hide or lose when it came to making friends. After some thought, Beetlekit realized he didn't, either. "Hmm," he pondered.

Not a moment later, Beetlekit took a few steps out of the nursery and winced at the warm, bright sunlight. He hadn't expected it to feel so ... exposed, he supposed. He lowered his head as his tail twitched with annoyance. He glanced at their feet while he did so.

He lifted his head high again and meowed, "Can I play? I don't mind if I'm a warrior or a Dark Forest cat." This time, he enjoyed the sunlight a bit more; in fact, he enjoyed it so much, he stretched out his forelegs and purred. A fresh breath of air filled his lungs as he inhaled, which smelled - and tasted - a lot better than the boring, dusty old nursery air he had grown accustomed to.

Requirements & Appearances:

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

A Storm is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Storm is here!   A Storm is here! EmptyWed 15 Jun 2016 - 21:08

"Sure!" Stormkit raced over to Beetlekit, kicking up a literal storm of dust behind her.
"I'm the evil Dark Forest cat, and Pinkkit is the brave warrior! What do you want to be?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Storm is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Storm is here!   A Storm is here! Empty

Back to top Go down

A Storm is here!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: