Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A new addition to the Clan

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

A new addition to the Clan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the Clan   A new addition to the Clan - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Jan 2012 - 17:19

"Something that ..a friend of mine showed me. She found it when she was a kit, and she told me it was mine to pass on through the kits." Singepaw mewed, and began to crawl through the tunnel. Remains of berry stains laid on the ground, revealing a very, very crude picture. She could just make out her mother, but the other picture was unrecognizable. She saw a small bush of purple berries growing, and pulled one off. "This is a shadowberry. They're really good. Here, try one!" she mewed, and set it in front of Dovekit. "And when you're an apprentice, it's your job to tell the kits then." she added.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the Clan   A new addition to the Clan - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Jan 2012 - 17:42

Intrigued, Moonfrost followed the young cats, feeling it was her duty to keep an eye on them. She stood up and walked over to the hidden entrance to the tunnel, and peeked inside, staying deft and silent as she watched them.

Dove (Doc)

Number of posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the Clan   A new addition to the Clan - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 17:38

The kit relished the sweet scent that filled her nostrils as she bundled after Singpaw into the cave. "Okay," she replied. Dovekit blinked and sniffed the little sphere when the apprentice placed it in front of her. "The name sounds scary, but it smells so yummy." she hesitantly lapped the berry up into her mouth, crushing it between her teeth. It actually was yummy. "Do I have to tell? These are too tasty to share."
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the Clan   A new addition to the Clan - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 18:19

"You do have to tell. These bushes are quite young, and should last for quite a while. Although, you won't be an apprentice for a while. Nor will many kits be born between then and now. My sister won't have kits, and other than Pantherpaw, Lion(i think it's claw?) and Sleepystar. Doubtedly, no other cat between then and now except for possibly me and Moonfrost could have kits. You shouldn't have to share many, except for if I ever want one." she mewed.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the Clan   A new addition to the Clan - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 18:51

Borrrrinnng. Moonfrost paused, then cleared her throat loudly. "Very true. Though you might also have to share with me." She chuckled, pushing the vines away and ruining the facade that covered the tunnel.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the Clan   A new addition to the Clan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new addition to the Clan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2