Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A new addition to the Clan

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove (Doc)

Number of posts : 71

A new addition to the Clan Empty
PostSubject: A new addition to the Clan   A new addition to the Clan EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 16:25

Dovekit opened her eyes, closing them at once to the burst of colorful sight. She mewled, curling into Hopeclaw's warm belly fur. She considered the pros and cons of leaving and decided she wanted to explore. Savoring the warmth for a few more seconds, she wriggled out of the sleeping mass of mother-cat and took a deep whiff of the milk-scent that cloyed the slightly cold air. Someone had said there was a leak in the brambles and that's why it was colder. She wondered what a leak was as she waddled outside the nursery, beholding the activity of the RiverClan camp.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the Clan   A new addition to the Clan EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 16:38

Darkblood walked out of the elder den and smelled Dovekit he walked over to her "Hello young one"

OOC: He blind
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7408

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the Clan   A new addition to the Clan EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 16:42

Silentpaw padded from her den, the sweet smell of herbs sticking to her pelt. She shook her head, letting out a yawn, but smiling once she saw little Dovekit. She had help born the little kit, but she had been to busy to visit her. "Hello, Dovekit, Darkblood," the apprentice purred as she padded to Dovekit, her paws steps silently.
The reeds which lead to the Elder's den started to shake as Badgerfang padded from them. "Wait up, Darkblood!" she sighed, wishing she could be a warrior. She glanced over toward Dovekit, Darkblood, and Silentpaw with her good eye, as her other one was blind because of an badger attack as an apprentice. Three scars ran down her right eye, and her back left leg stuck out weird. She just quickly limped over toward the small group, smiling at her daughter, Silentpaw.
Silentpaw looked toward her mother and smiled. "Badgerfang!"

A new addition to the Clan ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Dove (Doc)

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the Clan   A new addition to the Clan EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 17:08

Dovekit squeaked in reaction to all these cats appearing at once. Her eyes wide, she stammered out, "H-Hello...who are all of you?"
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the Clan   A new addition to the Clan EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 17:09

Darkblood smailed a black toothed smile "I'm Darkblood that is Badgerfang and that is Silentpaw"
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the Clan   A new addition to the Clan EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 17:14

Badgerfang nodded, before turning her gaze to the fresh-kill pile. "Ohhh, fresh kill!" she purred, limping away.
Silentpaw blinked after her mother, before turning her gaze to Dovekit. "I am Silentpaw, the Medicine Cat Apprentice. That was my mother, don't mind her," she purred, a sweet scent coming from her pelt.

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray

Last edited by Badgerfang~Silentpaw on Wed 18 Jan 2012 - 17:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the Clan   A new addition to the Clan EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 17:19

Singepaw purred and padded up behind her sister. "So, we have another second generation cat!" she giggled. I mean, third generation. she thought. She'd breifly forgotten about Maypaw, her guardian and also her mother's former apprentice, who was an apprentice when Hopeclaw was an apprentice.

OOC: Pretend I never told badger I met Maypaw. Singepaw was a kit, and didn't really understand it when she met her. :3

Maypaw sat in the enterance of the RiverClan camp. Aerialpaw was next to her. "Wow. It's.. so different. From the WindClan camp. How can you stand to not sleep underneath the stars?" Aerialpaw mewed. "It is our Clan's different ways, Aerialpaw. We are fish, you are cheetah, ThunderClan is fox, ShadowClan is snake, and SkyClan is hawk. River, moor, forest, pine, and cloud." The last part, she whispered to herself. "Okay.." Aerialpaw mewed. "Excuse me for a moment, but I will be right back." Maypaw mewed to Aerialpaw. Getting up, she padded over to where she saw her mentor, two kits, the new kit, and Darkblood. Brushing her fur against Badgerfang's, she purred. "I'm safe and happy. I might like it here, but life was much better." she whispered into Badgerfang's ear. Padding to the two apprentices, she sat down before the two, but she knew that if she was visible, she would most likely only be visible to Silentpaw. "Now, you two, stay out of trouble. Your mother needs you, as does the rest of your Clan. Silentpaw, you especially. I wish thee well." she whispered, and padded back to Aerialpaw. "The hellhole of my life sadly wasn't lived to it's fullest. Together, us two, we will make sure that my mentor's children will succeed, in whatever they do." Maypaw meowed to Aerialpaw. The younger apprentice nodded, and they sat together as the sun rose.

OOC: I now deem Aerialpaw as Silentpaw's guardian! [Even though she's not a medicat, she can still do et. Plus, she does know the few basic herbs, too. Maypaw probably would know more, and is teaching Aerialpaw, and Maypaw's being taught little things by the other StarClan medicine cats.]
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Dove (Doc)

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the Clan   A new addition to the Clan EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 17:26

Dovekit smiled at the cats. They seemed nice enough. Darkblood was a little scary, though. "Well, mama told me that I'm Dovekit." she grinned. "You smell pretty," she said to Silentpaw, leaning forward to sniff her pelt.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the Clan   A new addition to the Clan EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 17:29

"Hi!" Singepaw mewed. "If you want, I can show you something exclusive to kits.." she whispered in her ear. She looked at her mother, who was struggling to sit down comfortably. Remembering what Maypaw had showed her, her expression flipped upside down for just a little moment and then went normal again. Beckoning to her sister, she waited for people to introduce themselves to the kit.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the Clan   A new addition to the Clan EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 17:46

Silentpaw smiled, flicking her tail at Dovekit. "That is the smell of herbs. I work with a lot of them, so I always carry their scent." she meowed, glancing at her sister. "Well it's nice to meet you, Dovekit."

Back to top Go down
Dove (Doc)

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the Clan   A new addition to the Clan EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 17:51

ooc: what do you mean by flipped her expression, May?
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the Clan   A new addition to the Clan EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 17:58

OOC: LE GASP!!! Darkblood is scary :sofnoes:

IC: "Who is your mother??" he asked
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the Clan   A new addition to the Clan EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 20:27

Ooc: one sec she's smiling, the next she's frowning.

Glancing at her sister, she flicked her tail at Dovekit, beckoning her. She padded behind the nursery, and brushed aside several vines to reveal a tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the Clan   A new addition to the Clan EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 21:31

Moonfrost was resting in the shadows of the nursery. Though her eyes were closed, they quickly opened up at the sound of a bunch of little paw steps. She looked over to see Silentpaw, Darkblood, and Badgerfang talking close to the nursery. Singepaw and a kit whom she didn't know the name of yet seemed to have separated themselves from the group a bit, and were now huddled behind the nursery. Moonfrost saw Singepaw push a couple of vines out of the way to reveal a covert tunnel. All of this Moonfrost could see from her position. She didn't move, instead merely watched them with curiosity.

Dove (Doc)

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the Clan   A new addition to the Clan EmptyThu 19 Jan 2012 - 17:14

Dovekit was listening to the older cats, but her attention was caught by a flicking tail. She realized it belonged to Singepaw. She followed the apprentice, whiskers tilted forward as far as they could go. She looked up at Singepaw uncertainly, taking a glance at the tunnel. "What is that?" she whispered, thinking it must be something secret.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the Clan   A new addition to the Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

A new addition to the Clan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next