Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Smilaxkit the newest addition to Shadow clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NonLunatic

NonLunatic

Capricorn Number of posts : 3

Smilaxkit the newest addition to Shadow clan Empty
PostSubject: Smilaxkit the newest addition to Shadow clan   Smilaxkit the newest addition to Shadow clan EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:48 pm

Cat Name: Smilaxkit

Tom or She-Cat: She-Cat

Appearance: brown-orange fur with a pale orange patch on her chest. She also has very pale brown eyes.

Personality: Very kind, she always trying to help others. She can be so headstrong at she thinks her idea is always the best and instead of listening to others she just goes to execute her plan. Her dream is to be part of a wonderful family that she loves and that loves her.

Clan: Shadowclan

Picture: https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/photo/108427805970724797332/6372522032157916946?icm=false&sqid=111149629280788396793&ssid=2d1afd55-05cc-4ea9-adf3-2563cca63b63

Pronunced smile-laks

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Smilaxkit the newest addition to Shadow clan   Smilaxkit the newest addition to Shadow clan EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 2:39 am

The name is a little too obscure for us to approve, though it is a plant, it's unlikely that cats would often use such specific terminology. Please pick another name to be approved.
Back to top Go down
NonLunatic

NonLunatic

PostSubject: Re: Smilaxkit the newest addition to Shadow clan   Smilaxkit the newest addition to Shadow clan EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 9:58 am

I disagree because smilax is a species of plant with very similar qualities and habitat as brambles. So if brambles can live near the warrior cats then I would say that smilax could too. In fact, people confuse smilax and bramble together all the time some people even call it green bramble.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Smilaxkit the newest addition to Shadow clan   Smilaxkit the newest addition to Shadow clan EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 2:01 pm

While they might be similar, the decision is final. Besides, if they're so similar and people confuse smilax for bramble all the time, why not just use the name Bramble-? Because if people confuse it, cats are for sure not going to know the difference, and I would think they would call it all bramble in the first place.
Back to top Go down
NonLunatic

NonLunatic

PostSubject: Re: Smilaxkit the newest addition to Shadow clan   Smilaxkit the newest addition to Shadow clan EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 2:26 pm

I specifically chose smilax because I wanted a unique name that no one else has to differentiate her from other characters. I also think cats would be able to differentiate brambles from smilax because smilax has red berries.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Smilaxkit the newest addition to Shadow clan   Smilaxkit the newest addition to Shadow clan EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 3:05 pm

I am very sorry, but the decision will not change. There are still plenty of other names that are currently not being used! Some names not used at all that I can think of that will be approved are Shrike- and Winchat- (both birds), Bright-, Daisy-, Dapple-, Duck-, Fennel-, Ginger-, Gorse-, Hail-, Hare-.. I mean, the list goes on and on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smilaxkit the newest addition to Shadow clan   Smilaxkit the newest addition to Shadow clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Smilaxkit the newest addition to Shadow clan
Page 1 of 1