Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just a normal day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7397

Just a normal day Empty
PostSubject: Just a normal day   Just a normal day EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:40 pm

Silentpaw padded into the camp, herbs in her mouth. As she padded toward her den, she glanced at the nursery, wishing that her sister could be a apprentice. She let out a sad sigh, as she ducked behide the reeds into the medicine cat den. Silentpaw placed the herbs on a pile, and left them to be sorted later. As she padded out of the den, she could smell the faint scent of Swanpaw, who was the Medicine cat apprentice before her. Swanpaw had disappeared, so Silentpaw had stepped up to take her place. She sat outside of the medicine cat den, gazing around the quite clearing, as it was just after dawn, and the cats should start waking up soon.

Just a normal day ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
screams I am inactive

screams I am inactive

Clan/Rank : riverclan warrior
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 843

Just a normal day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day   Just a normal day EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:04 pm

icecloud woke up and padded outside. it was very cold out, she noticed as she shivered. "hi silentpaw!" she said as she saw the medicine cat apprentice.

2nd life: silverwisp of RCJust a normal day Silver10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sushicat99
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

Just a normal day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day   Just a normal day EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:25 am

Silentpaw looked at Icecloud, who was one of her mother's best friends. "Oh, hello, Icecloud! How are you?"

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
screams I am inactive

screams I am inactive

Libra Cat

Just a normal day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day   Just a normal day EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:27 pm

" Good, but a little tired. How about you?"

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Just a normal day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day   Just a normal day EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:00 pm

Silentpaw shrugged sighing. "Not much, just really wishing that Singekit was a 'paw'. It's so weird not having her, and now I am sharing a den by myself."

Back to top Go down
screams I am inactive

screams I am inactive

Libra Cat

Just a normal day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day   Just a normal day EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:27 pm

"oh, believe me, I know the feeling of leaving someone behind. Except in my case, it was in becoming a warrior that forced me to leave him behind." Icecloud said, quickly glancing back at the apprentice den.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Just a normal day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day   Just a normal day EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:13 am

Silentpaw shrugged, quickly licking her paw and dragging it over her ear. "So, what is it like being a warrior?"

Back to top Go down
screams I am inactive

screams I am inactive

Libra Cat

Just a normal day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day   Just a normal day EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:56 am

"It's very fun, for what I've seen, but I've only been a warrior for a moon or so. I haven't had an apprentice or a mate,but again, its been very fun." she replyed to silentpaw.

ooc: LOL i almost typed 'badgerpaw' instead of 'silentpaw'

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Just a normal day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day   Just a normal day EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:59 am

Silentpaw nodded letting out a yawn. "That's nice. I'm working hard on training so I can become a full medicine cat as soon as I can."

Occ: Lol, nice

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

Just a normal day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day   Just a normal day EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:29 pm

"Good. We need a full medicine cat as soon as possible." A voice meowed from behind Silentpaw. Moonfrost was just returning from a border patrol and had spotted the two talking, and she decided to join the conversation.

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Just a normal day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day   Just a normal day EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:50 pm

Silentpaw looked over her back, "Oh, Moonfrost!" she purred, "I agree, who knows when a battle is going to be."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a normal day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day   Just a normal day Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a normal day
Page 1 of 1