Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Normal Cat Act

Go down 
+2
Echo
Swiftey
6 posters

Will you join the Normal Cat act?
Yes of course!
The Normal Cat Act Vote_lcap13%The Normal Cat Act Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Maybe.... I don't agree with some stuff.
The Normal Cat Act Vote_lcap13%The Normal Cat Act Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Maybe..... There should be edits (name edits).
The Normal Cat Act Vote_lcap19%The Normal Cat Act Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
No, this is a terrible idea.
The Normal Cat Act Vote_lcap55%The Normal Cat Act Vote_rcap
 55% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

The Normal Cat Act Empty
PostSubject: The Normal Cat Act   The Normal Cat Act EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 22:45

There are a few reasons why we are summoning you here today. The first is realistic relationships, we will get more in depth with that in a second. The second reason may come as a shock to some of this site's newer members (me included), we will discuss that later as well.

It has come to our attention that most relationships on this site consist of 'forbidden love'. For example medicine cat X Medicine cat, or Leader X deputy. As well as these relationships (which have gone against the warrior code whom you swear by when joining a clan unless stated otherwise, because you start out as a kit), there are other Interesting Relationships as well. For example : Kit X Apprentice , Kit X warrior. This is a problem, for it was like a 1/100 chance in the books for this to happen. Therefore the chances were like once every 5 years. And that's a long time. 60 moons to be exact. That could be adding 5 new generations to your family tree if you though about it. Back to the main idea, The admins and Mods are now in a 'court room' lets say. We are counting on the jury (you guys and me) to give the more realistic side of warriors a second glance. Stay loyal to the code and you will get the kudos from everyone. You can make the change.

The second thing we need to look upon is important. It is about recent 'forbidden loves, genetics, and loner/rogue/kittypet to clan cat'. Just like forbidden love, these things are somewhat rare. These things were not everyday instances in the warriors, of course they did happen. There are not a lot of rogues out there, as well as loners. Considering that the clan's territories seem to be taking over the area even though they are not changing at all. Rogues have the title 'rogue' for a reason, they do NOT like other rogues/loners/kittypets and Clan cats. Kittypets, enjoy their homes. They do not like the idea of going to the forest. But they are more likely to go than rogues so thats a 2/7 chance that they will. So they odds are still pretty low but there is a higher chance that kittypets will leave out of curiosity rather than going there to see the clans. All they have heard about them is that they are VERY VERY dangerous wild cats. There is another situation that may happen as well, cats leaving or changing clans. Listen, Cats CAN NOT just leave their clans without someone noticing. Its just not possible, not even the cats that are the shyest. There is an exception that when cats are exiled, they will not be cared for anymore except when they come back into territory. When and if this happens you have to tell other warriors, because getting exiled is really bad. They may be a super dangerous foe. And for cats changing clans, there will most likely be accusations and you will be guarded and taken back to your original clan. It is very unlikely that you will be accepted into the clan when they know of your mixed heritage. Just like in silverstream x Greystripes case, if this does happen (which is like 1/100 because your scent will be found) the mother will have the kits in that clan.

There was also a topic a few of the members here were talking about, lately there have been a lot of the things mentioned above. And this may have a connection the amount of cats given (5). We were thinking of possibly changing it to around 1-3 cats just to even it out. Give us your opinions about this topic in the comments section below.

If you agree with this, then post the link of this topic in your signature as well as this badge The Normal Cat Act 5HfgBri in your signature above it.

AND WITH THIS WE END THE EXPLANATION FOR THE NORMAL CAT ACT.

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

The Normal Cat Act Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Normal Cat Act   The Normal Cat Act EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 22:58

tl;dr: I don't agree with this. The staff shouldn't need to pounce down on people for forcing them not to do stuff with their characters. It takes out the fun. If people want forbidden relationships or for their kittypets to to come to the forest or anything, then why not? This site suffered in the past for being too strict - activity has picked up from being lax. This is is just going to cause it to go downhill again. That, and Kit x Apprentice or Kit x Warrior is already stated to be against the rules. Reread those rules please. Don't have name edits just to call people out either. That's just bad, m8. I'd write more, but school sucks and I'm dying.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

The Normal Cat Act Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Normal Cat Act   The Normal Cat Act EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 23:21

Thank you for the response, I understand how you could probably feel that way... I just would like if people were more realistic about it. But I'm not pinpointing you for responding, that is what I asked. SO thanks again.

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

The Normal Cat Act Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Normal Cat Act   The Normal Cat Act EmptyTue 7 Jun 2016 - 22:03

Oh my geez, I was really into this! omg I still don't like deputy x leader relations though,.. like what even

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

The Normal Cat Act Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Normal Cat Act   The Normal Cat Act EmptyTue 7 Jun 2016 - 22:24

Who is we.

Also. I will do what I want. We have a system to moderate forbidden relationships now. That's enough, because it is up to chance. Tigerstorm and Kestrelstorm's romance is a very thought out and well written plot. Kestrelstorm will join ShadowClan. Kestrelstorm and Tigerstorm will have mixed blood babies. Oh well. Kestrelstorm saved Tigerstorm so there's a reason for him to be kept around. Plus, Kestrelstorm is a top notch warrior and ShadowClan needs that right now.

ALSO I don't see why you have such a huge issue with leader x deputy. It literally happens in the books and in a main arch. Bramblestar and Squirrelflight yo. You can't get more cannon.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
The Normal Cat Act B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

The Normal Cat Act Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Normal Cat Act   The Normal Cat Act EmptyTue 7 Jun 2016 - 22:50

I wasn't even agreeing with the topic anymore, just going back to go back y'know. BTW I hated squirrelxbramble and still do hate.

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

The Normal Cat Act Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Normal Cat Act   The Normal Cat Act EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 10:18

I think Forbidden Loves are fun to roleplay and fine to do if the plot is thought out correctly and if it makes sense. It happened many times in the books, and that's how there was actually some sort of drama in the books!
Leaf x Crow
Fire x Spotted
Crow x Feather
Gray x Silver
Blue x Oak
Gray x Millie (Until Millie joined the Clans)
And this isn't an FBL, but Jay x Stick tho

And if the FBL doesn't mess up the sitewide plot, or the Clan, or anything, then I think that it would be fine for roleplayers. Encouraged, even!

And by the way, Squirrel x Bramble will haunt you forever until you like them

~Acrylic out

The Normal Cat Act 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

The Normal Cat Act Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Normal Cat Act   The Normal Cat Act EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 11:45

CrowXFeather are a bad couple (in my opinion) but they have the most adorable fanart XD

:3
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

The Normal Cat Act Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Normal Cat Act   The Normal Cat Act EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 15:42

Ok guys. This topic was already dealt with by Echo over two months ago and was finished on peaceful terms, no need to lash out. Things were resolved, and like Kes stated, we ended up instituting a forbidden romance system to stop it from becoming excessively common. In the end Cinnamon's point was made and accepted, no need to argue it now.

Cinnamon's allowed to have her own opinions about deputy x leader relations, no need to push her into thinking something else. She isn't bashing on the existing ones right now or causing any trouble with her opinions, so drop the subject. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions.

If you want to argue about this, take it to PMs and solve it amongst yourselves. Personally, I don't see a problem with Cinnamon just stating what she thinks. If it's offending to you that she has a different opinion, that's something you need to solve on your own.

--

Next time Cinnamon, please refrain from posting in an older topic unless it's for a good reason. I know you wanted to bring it up for the sake of nostalgia, but it can sometimes cause problems and misunderstandings. Like this.

To keep things from going any further, I'm locking this topic.

The Normal Cat Act N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Normal Cat Act Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Normal Cat Act   The Normal Cat Act Empty

Back to top Go down

The Normal Cat Act
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-