Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with...

Go down 
+13
Hope
screams I am inactive
not fish
Pinely-san
Moon
meme police
Jay
Honey Badger
Flame
Shadow
Ebby
Sleepy
Kawaii desu dart
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with...   Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Dec 2011 - 16:11

I have to kill Coon with a cookie.
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with...   Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Dec 2011 - 17:08

I have to kill a boulder with a a door. X3

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with...   Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Dec 2011 - 17:10

I have to kill a Norm bot with a cup XD
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with...   Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Dec 2011 - 18:50

I have to kill and old person with a $15 iTunes gift card ._.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with...   Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Dec 2011 - 19:08

I have to kill myself with pudding.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... - Page 2 N6a5zHfGame: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... - Page 2 IMrnxD6Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... - Page 2 GMXQgOOGame: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Kawaii desu dart

Kawaii desu dart

Clan/Rank : Riverclan older apprentice
Libra Rat
Number of posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with...   Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Dec 2011 - 22:04

I have to kill a minecraft creeper with a mug of root-beer ;n; fml

Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... - Page 2 Tumblr_m6xdvx86E31rnf5opo4_500

Current brony leader of WCCGame: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... - Page 2 Vinyl_scratch_dj_p0n3_free_icon_by_silverskystrike-d4qybu7
Back to top Go down
Http://www.minecraftIRL.forummotion.com
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

PostSubject: Re: Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with...   Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Dec 2011 - 5:45

I have to kill the planet with a hole ponch.
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with...   Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Dec 2011 - 6:57

I have to kill a lego person with a kitchen table o3o

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with...   Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Dec 2011 - 7:22

I have to kill a Goomba using my brother. Wow. Maybe I can use him as a stick.

Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... - Page 2 Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with...   Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Dec 2011 - 8:51

I have to kill a scorpion the size of a house that has eyes in it's claws with a pack of printer ink.......I'm screwed.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Kawaii desu dart

Kawaii desu dart

Clan/Rank : Riverclan older apprentice
Libra Rat
Number of posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with...   Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2011 - 13:11

(Lol that makes me think of a boss in a sonic game XP)

I have to kill chuck norris with a pen. DDDDDD:

Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... - Page 2 Tumblr_m6xdvx86E31rnf5opo4_500

Current brony leader of WCCGame: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... - Page 2 Vinyl_scratch_dj_p0n3_free_icon_by_silverskystrike-d4qybu7
Back to top Go down
Http://www.minecraftIRL.forummotion.com
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with...   Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2011 - 13:46

Oooooh, Dart, you're screwed. o__o

I have to kill a Waddle-dee with a computer mouse. That'll be easy.. xD

Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... - Page 2 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with...   Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game: You have to kill the last thing you killed in a video game with...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2