Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Raven strikes

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Raven strikes  Empty
PostSubject: The Raven strikes    The Raven strikes  EmptyWed 7 Dec 2011 - 17:47

The air was cool and brisk. Mist swirled around the clearing of the empty camp, glimmering in the moonlight. It was just moonhigh, and every cat was asleep, all but one. Ravenkit, just 5 moons old, poked his head out of the nursery. He wasnt one to be naughty, or do anything he shouldn't, but he heard something. The wind was still, but the reeds were moving. The one to the right of the nursery, was espesially noisy. Ravenkit looked up at it, trying to see best he could. Something was shaking the tree, moving around in it. He emerged from the nursery and stalked carefully torwards the reeds. Looking up at it, his eyes were glued to it. Then the noise stopped, and the forest fell quite. The reeds stopped moving and a single black feather difted down onto his nose. Ravenkit moved his nose around, looking at the feather. He sneased and the feater fell to the ground. Suddently a loud bird sound (lol fail) echoed around the camp and a large raven appred from the tree and launched itself strait at Ravenkit. He gasped and turned to run away, as fast as his little legs could go. He bounded away from the bird, shreaking fearfully. He was barely ready for it. Ravenkit jumped to the side just as the ravens left talons came contact with him, ripping down his cheek. He luckily avaided the rest of the bird and hit the ground in a bloody mess. He shrieked and cried as the raven took the the skies to finish the attack. Ravenkit panted as blood welded from his cheek. Had it been any closer to his left eye, he would be blind. He closed his eyes and shrieked again. Surely someone would have heard this all?

occ- The ravens gonna come back so someone fight it off eue

Last edited by 7 Ravens Raving on Fri 9 Dec 2011 - 2:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Erased the picking up raven part and changed tree to reeds. Happy Sleepy?)
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

The Raven strikes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven strikes    The Raven strikes  EmptyWed 7 Dec 2011 - 19:45

OOC: There aren't too many trees in RC territory... And I don't think a raven would be able to pick up a kit.

The Raven strikes  I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

The Raven strikes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven strikes    The Raven strikes  EmptyWed 7 Dec 2011 - 22:08

occ- ._. Sleepy, just go with it for 8 seconds, please. There aren't a lot of trees, but that doesnt mean their arent any, so theres one right there, why not o3o Plus, kits are small, no? The raven's also large. This topic is important for ravens overall plot, please just go with it.
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

The Raven strikes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven strikes    The Raven strikes  EmptyWed 7 Dec 2011 - 22:44

OOC: Sorry to be off topic, but that blonde girl REAAAALLY scares me... sorry. Back on topic.

IC: "Raven! Are you okay? What happened?" Hopeclaw ran towards Ravenkit.

OOC: I'm just gonna leave it to that for now.

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Anonymous

The Raven strikes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven strikes    The Raven strikes  EmptyWed 7 Dec 2011 - 22:46

Ravenkit layed eyes filling with blood from the wound. He needed help, he needed a medicene cat. The raven cawed and circled around the clearing like a burrard. "Mommy!" he cried "My cheek, the bird...!" he cried.
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

The Raven strikes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven strikes    The Raven strikes  EmptyThu 8 Dec 2011 - 8:26

"Help!" Hopeclaw cried. "We need a medicine cat!" She tried moving Ravenkit, but the raven swooped in again. Hopeclaw tried clawing at the raven, but the raven was too fast. "I-- I need to get someone," she muttered to herself. "But I can't leave Raven..."

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

The Raven strikes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven strikes    The Raven strikes  EmptyThu 8 Dec 2011 - 12:33

Badgerfang had been sleeping in the nursery when she had been awaken by Hopeclaw's cries. Quickly rising to her paws, she dashed out of the nursery, and over to Hopeclaw and Ravenkit. "What happened?" she cried, sliding to a stop.

Occ: Badgerfang, the cat that knows few herbs, to the rescue!

The Raven strikes  ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Raven strikes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven strikes    The Raven strikes  EmptyThu 8 Dec 2011 - 12:38

The kit curled closer to his mother, the wound was still bleeding heavily. "Mommy it hurts!" he cried.

occ- eue
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

The Raven strikes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven strikes    The Raven strikes  EmptyThu 8 Dec 2011 - 16:29

"I know sweetie, I know. Badger- can you help? She might go blind from the blood running into her eye!"

Back to top Go down
screams I am inactive

screams I am inactive

Clan/Rank : riverclan warrior
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 843

The Raven strikes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven strikes    The Raven strikes  EmptyThu 8 Dec 2011 - 20:44

Icecloud walked out from the warriors den. "whats happen- oh my starclan! ravenkit! are you all right?"

2nd life: silverwisp of RCThe Raven strikes  Silver10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sushicat99
Anonymous

The Raven strikes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven strikes    The Raven strikes  EmptyThu 8 Dec 2011 - 21:34

Ravenkit shook his head "No, im only laying on the ground bleeding out of my face because I want to a big black bird attacked me!" He needed cobwebs, like now. That means you, Badgerfang.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

The Raven strikes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven strikes    The Raven strikes  EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 0:13

OOC:
I see no trees anywhere near where Raven could have walked alone from camp.:

Also, a two pound bird cannot pick up a 3 pound kitten.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Raven strikes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven strikes    The Raven strikes  EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 0:48

occ- Hm...ok I'm just going to be honest. I don't care, SUE ME. Now weather it wasn't realistic, which I agree, its probolly not as much as you would like it to be...or not, having that scar is inportant for me to have on Ravenkit. So weather we end this topic here to avoid a fight, or the rest of us, who seem not to mind, finish it, he is going to have the scar~ a-thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

The Raven strikes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven strikes    The Raven strikes  EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 1:36

OOC: It doesn't really matter if you don't care. It's still unrealistic, and for awhile now we have been trying to cut down on unrealistic cats and situations.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Raven strikes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven strikes    The Raven strikes  EmptyFri 9 Dec 2011 - 2:17

occ- Well since a cat having a scar, as well as a gray cat with...I think black marking isn't unrealistic, I'm fine there....so lets just say the raven came out of the reeds instead...and erase the part where he picked up ravenkit. Happy? ^_^ I'll even edit it if it will make you acsept the topic X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Raven strikes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven strikes    The Raven strikes  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Raven strikes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next