Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bordem Strikes Again

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

Bordem Strikes Again  Empty
PostSubject: Bordem Strikes Again    Bordem Strikes Again  EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:01 pm

OoC; No jk but seriously please post if you can.

Minteyes rolled about in her nest left the warriors' den and strolled out into the camp. Twitching her nose, the she-cat debated if she wanted to grab a piece of fresh-kill. Having her stomach win her over she made her way towards it. Selecting a small field mouse, Minteyes found a flat stone that the sun was shining on, That is where I shall eat. With that she basically hopped over and made herself comfortable on the stone and went about eating her mouse.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

PostSubject: Re: Bordem Strikes Again    Bordem Strikes Again  EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:09 pm

Twistedkit was bored. His head rested on his paws as he hid in the shade of the nursery, his green gaze flickering around the camp. He was well over six months old, yet here he was. His father had promised to make Twistedkit an apprentice after the battle, but Stormstar was still recovering; and the fact that Stormstar was now blind in one eye didn't help either. His ears perked up as he spotted Minteyes, a devilish grin appearing on his face as he slowly and silently got to his paws.

His gaze shot around as he slowly pulled himself forward, skirting around rocks as he made the long away around the camp toward Minteyes, planning to show her his moves. He might of had a twisted paw, but he wasn't going to let that stop him. Finally, he found himself behide the eating she-cat, his tail tip flickering once...twice...With a loud yowl, he shot himself forward and onto the back of Minteyes. "Attack!"

Perhaps it is a really good thing that Twistedkit was smaller then most cats.

Bordem Strikes Again  ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bordem Strikes Again    Bordem Strikes Again  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:29 am

Patcheye padded out of the medicine cats den, her green gaze looking over the clearing, her figure much larger as she regained her strength, she had looked much butter but still had a slight limp, "Good morning Twistedkit, Minteyes how has the prey been going?" she asked as she stretched her calico neck and grabbed a plump rabbit that was loosing its white, this was a good sign that Leaf-bare was ending, and quickly too.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Bordem Strikes Again    Bordem Strikes Again  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:31 am

"So that's what you meant by your improved sneaking, huh?" With a small laugh, Falconfang moved forward into vision, an amused smirk on his face. "I bet no one's better at it than you, Twistedkit," he continued, content to just watch what was happening for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bordem Strikes Again    Bordem Strikes Again  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 6:09 pm

As the she-cat continued to chew at her piece of fresh-kill, the word Attack! rang in her ear. Minteyes felt something on her back, with the new weight she rolled over on her side wiith a start. In all honestlythe she-cat didn't hear the little one coming. Once she realized other warriors were starting to gather around, Patcheye and Falconfang, the she-cat sat back up and shook her head at Twistedkit. "It is doing well Patcheye." Minteyes smiled at Falconfang's comment towards the young tom.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bordem Strikes Again    Bordem Strikes Again  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 6:15 pm

Twistedkit had purred loudly as he landed on Minteyes back, but let out a gasp as he was thrown to the side as she rolled over, hitting the ground with a 'oof.' He laid there for a brief second, blinking in surprise as he spotted Falconfang and Patcheye had joined them. He quickly got to his paws, his eyes shining as he looked at Falconfang. "Yup! I'm not going to let a little thing like my paw stop me from being great!"

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bordem Strikes Again    Bordem Strikes Again  EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:59 am

"That's the way to think," Falconfang nodded in approval, bending down to gently nuzzle Minteye's cheek. "I should get something to eat too. I'll be right back." With that, he bounded over to the fresh kill pile to grab a rabbit to take back with him.
Back to top Go down
Little Ivy

Little Ivy

Clan/Rank : Im a Riverclan Kit named Ivykit/paw/fang
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Bordem Strikes Again    Bordem Strikes Again  EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 12:00 am

Silkkit padded out of the nursery, and her eyes glittered with amusement as Twistedkit pounced on Minteye."Thats about as graceful as a squirrel" she purred happily at Twistedkit, cuffing him over the ear softly.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bordem Strikes Again    Bordem Strikes Again  EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:18 am

Twistedkit frowned at Silkkit, his tail flickering. "Hey, I can't be all that graceful with his twisted paw of mine," he said, his frown becoming a grin as he playfully stuck his tongue at the she-cat. "But I'm sure that was more graceful then what you could do, Silkkit."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little Ivy

Little Ivy

Capricorn Snake

PostSubject: Re: Bordem Strikes Again    Bordem Strikes Again  EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:23 am

"Oh yeah, Well watch this!" Silkit announced proudly. She saw a leaf fluttering to the ground so she pounced on it, then she swerved around, with the tiny leaf in her mouth, and padded over to Twistedkit and dropped the leaf at his paws."Anyways, i wasn't trying to be mean Twistedkit, i know you have a twisted paw but you can't help it, I completely understand."Silkkit mewed softly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bordem Strikes Again    Bordem Strikes Again  EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:21 pm

Patcheye limped up towards the tussling kits a smile stretched across her face. "My, what joyful kits we have here in Windclan, I bet nothing can bring them down, not even the hardest leaf-bare" she admired.
Back to top Go down
Little Ivy

Little Ivy

Capricorn Snake

PostSubject: Re: Bordem Strikes Again    Bordem Strikes Again  EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:03 am

Silkkit fluffed out her fur against the cold."Nothing can bring Twistedkit and I down!" she squealed, as she tried to play with Patcheye's tail.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Bordem Strikes Again    Bordem Strikes Again  EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:44 pm

Falconfang returned from the fresh kill pile with his rabbit and sat down next to Minteyes again, gently running his tongue affectionately across her ears before taking a bite of his meal. Watching the kits play together, a small smile appeared on his face: everything was at least returning to normal. This was good: he knew Windclan had the power to grow once again, and this was just what the clan needed.
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bordem Strikes Again    Bordem Strikes Again  EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:28 am

Minteyes felt a warm sensation creep into her stomach, the kits playing, the fighting over, everything was getting better. With her mate next to her, Minteyes couldn't help but wonder if she wanted to see her own offspring running around and watching them grow up.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bordem Strikes Again    Bordem Strikes Again  Empty

Back to top Go down

Bordem Strikes Again